It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Reiterates Plan to Ban ‘Assault Weapons,’ ‘High Capacity’ Magazines

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: UKTruth

Who can stop him?

Hopefully a dude in Minnesota thats a hare from flippin a seat from Blue to Red.

There is no chance of that happening.
RCP don't even consider MN a battleground. Even the Trafalgar poll has Biden winning +3.
The last 10 polls have Biden up by nearly 10% on average.
We have had 3 days of bluster now by the Trump campaign in an all-out assault to try and save the election - but it's nothing more than the dying throes of his presidency.

he may not win, but don't base your fears on the polls. They may not be as accurate as some think.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hmm if Biden is bought and belongs to China I wonder who would benefit the the most from an unarmed American populace?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
So out of the 15,000 gun murders about 200 is from rifles including ARs...just doesn't make sense... Maybe if they put more time to the 9000 Blacks shooting Blacks with cheap handguns every year we could see those numbers go down.

edit on 2-11-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Dude ?

D's are crapping bricks.

kstp.com...

With just days to go until the election, Democratic incumbent Tina Smith leads Republican challenger Jason Lewis by just three points, 45% to 42%. Ten percent remain undecided and 3% prefer other candidates.

13%

edit on 2-11-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Lord High capacity in no way miens you cant own a gun .
High capacity miens You cant Go killing 30 people in a movie place .

How many Shots you need to Kila Intruder in your home anyway ?
Assuming the Intruder isn't your own KIDS shooting them self WITH YOUR ONLOCKED guns you keep under your pillow .

I have personal experience as I was shot NOT by a crimel or cop BUT BY MY brother playing with a GUN

PERSIONAL I think every school should have a a rotc class as Much education on guns Using guns as possible .

1500 dead kids a year says volumes on Your morals .

why do you even need a 100 shots anyway ? if your aim is that poor you should get ride of the gun before you kill someone .

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Who can stop him?

Hopefully a dude in Minnesota thats a hare from flippin a seat from Blue to Red.

There is no chance of that happening.
RCP don't even consider MN a battleground. Even the Trafalgar poll has Biden winning +3.
The last 10 polls have Biden up by nearly 10% on average.
We have had 3 days of bluster now by the Trump campaign in an all-out assault to try and save the election - but it's nothing more than the dying throes of his presidency.

he may not win, but don't base your fears on the polls. They may not be as accurate as some think.

I don't expect many polls will be correct, off by a bit, but I certainly don't expect ALL to be wrong - even the ones commissioned by republican outlets.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Dude ?

D's are crapping bricks.

kstp.com...

With just days to go until the election, Democratic incumbent Tina Smith leads Republican challenger Jason Lewis by just three points, 45% to 42%. Ten percent remain undecided and 3% prefer other candidates.

13%

WTF? Crapping bricks because of a Congressional race they are winning?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Joe Biden has pre-appointed Beto O'rourke as his "gun czar".

Source: billofrightsinstitute.org...

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Isn't that ALREADY against the law ?

Not your's or Bidens/Harris place to even question it.

I have personal experience as I was shot NOT by a crimel or cop BUT BY MY brother playing with a GUN

And ?

330 million OTHER Americans had nothing to do with it or was even there.

Says the PRO Abortion crowd when there is over 60 million DEAD KIDS.

why do you even need a 100 shots anyway ? if your aim is that poor you should get ride of the gun before you kill someone .

Why do you need to more laws, infringe the civil liberty millions of people you've never met for an ACT that's already against the law?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Which means FAR more than just banning certain types of guns.
That's what they say now, but after they win the election, it's ALL guns...Australia style. They've already told you that.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

That's what they say now, but after they win the election, it's ALL guns...Australia style. They've already told you that.

All those liberals buying guns now might be upset.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Blank O'rourke.

He can go eat a gourmet dish of dirt.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
For effs sake.

Warren Treasury secretary.

Sanders Labor secretary.

O'Rourke Gun czar.

Whose gonna be the head medicine person ? Jack Kovorkian?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I can understand politicians clamoring to disarm the sheep, the gun laws don't affect them after all. They got real men carrying guns most of us are not allowed to carry covering their ass. It's the sheep bleating for themselves being stripped of that ability to self defense I will never understand. Making sure it's just the wolves that got guns, makes no sense whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

All those liberals buying guns now might be upset.

I doubt it. Most of them just bought handguns, so they think they're safe.

The thing is, if you own a handgun and think this won't affect you, you're not paying attention.

Go read the various bills Democrats have introduced to ban "assault weapons" the last 10 years or so.

"Assault weapon" is not a technical term, it's a legal phrase that means whatever they define it as in the bill. And the bills typically define it so vaguely that it actually applies to most, if not all, semi-automatic handguns.

"High capacity" is also just a legal term they make up and define however they want. It can mean more than 3 rounds, more than 7 rounds, whatever they feel like, it's arbitrary.

Some of the bills would literally ban every gun that has a detachable magazine.

And this would be a good time to remind folks that 40 percent of Democrats admitted to an Economist poll that they want to outright repeal the 2nd Amendment. Linky And those were just the ones who were dumb enough to admit it to the pollster.
edit on 2 11 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

For effs sake.

Warren Treasury secretary.

Sanders Labor secretary.

O'Rourke Gun czar.

Whose gonna be the head medicine person ? Jack Kovorkian?

Cuomo is being lined up as FBI Director.
I feel sorry for you Americans, I really do.... you are going to have to learn to live with it because it won;t change again (ever) after the Democrats have completely sealed the election process for good.
We're hurt in the UK here too by this because we'll not get a trade deal now.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
"Assault weapon" is not a technical term, it's a legal phrase that means whatever they define it as in the bill. And the bills typically define it so vaguely that it actually applies to most, if not all, semi-automatic handguns.

"High capacity" is also just a legal term they make up and define however they want. It can mean more than 3 rounds, more than 7 rounds, whatever they feel like, it's arbitrary.

Yep, if I was still in NY, a few of my rifles would have magically evolved like a pokemon into an "assault weapon" lol.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar

Isn't that already against the law?? I know several people who own 1911 pistols. 7 rd. magazines. They can reload in seconds--so can I for that matter--magazine capacity has little or nothing to do with the ability to send bullets downrange. But they do sound scary, right?? So ban the scary magazines.

If you're not the intruder, why do you care? Suppose it's more than one intruder? That has been known to happen.

Assuming the Intruder isn't your own KIDS shooting them self WITH YOUR ONLOCKED guns you keep under your pillow .

Why in the world would I keep gun under my pillow?? I don't know anyone who does that.

That's between you and your brother...and your parents for not teaching you both about the fact that guns are not, never have been, nor ever will be, toys. They are tools, period.

PERSIONAL I think every school should have a a rotc class as Much education on guns Using guns as possible .

What?? ...and have kids wandering around shooting people?? That's crazy talk!!! Teach them that guns are nothing to be afraid of...??

Really?? Since I wasn't involved in any of those 1500 deaths, I would suggest that my morals are just fine, thank you. I would, however, question yours for blaming innocents for the actions of others.

Need? Maybe not. Want? Possibly. Why do you even care what's in my gun case, anyway??

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

The guy that literally kills grandmas,grandpas, and sends police to raid jewish peoples homes.

Biden is batting 1000 on people never to ever hold any office.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

The guy that literally kills grandmas,grandpas, and sends police to raid jewish peoples homes.

Biden is batting 1000 on people never to ever hold any office.

Lol, the likes of Ilhan Omar and AOC are going to be running things. President Kamala will see to that.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join