It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Body Double Scams Minority Voters in Florida Polling Places

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: LSU2018
No body double could do it as well as Joe...

Part of the reason Joe needs to win is to get some additional bodies, preferably babies, and guzzle their stem cells in an effort to stave off the ravaging effects of advanced old age.

I think it's too late for Joe, he's been drinking stem cells for over 180 years. He needs to put them down and wither away peacefully. Maybe be burned like a 9th Century Dane.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
Maybe be burned like a 9th Century Dane.

"I'm Kermerla Harris and I approve this message."

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
There is no real law that states deceiving people is a crime. If there was a law, most of the people in this country would be in jail. Especially the politicians. Now if you use deceit to do a crime, it can be used as evidence but it in itself is not a crime. Remember this when you go to a place that sells appliances and tools, but also remember that sometimes people do tell you the truth. And as far as those stars on products for sale and comments on them , don't automatically believe that their recommendations are real, companies pay people or have friends post positive things about their products and negative things about their competitors. Nothing is real anymore.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: IAMTAT

😂 Yeah right. The owner, James Ransom, shares a name with a pro Democrat blogger that works in the U.K., but good try at googling and putting that together.

Nope. Don't know any Democrat UK bloggers.
I knew the guy was a Dem from actually talking with him on a long ride in one of his cars.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: IAMTAT

I bet Laura Loomer set this up.

If loomer set this up, it would be ALL over the "news" .
Every channel would be headlining with it .

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Might be from jacked up compensationers running buses off the road?

<< 1  2   >>

join