It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Body Double Scams Minority Voters in Florida Polling Places

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
This is not a standard limo that they were advertising a ride in. I wonder who supplied the limo and where it came from.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That is the real Joe!

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
This is not a standard limo that they were advertising a ride in. I wonder who supplied the limo and where it came from.

The picture is from Showtime Transportation in Kansas City, MO.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Loomer looks like a nutbag, too bad she's running as a Republican.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Offer evidence that "the democrats" set it up.

No democrat denying it so far.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

The picture is from Showtime Transportation in Kansas City, MO.

I've actually met the owner of that company...used their service in the past.
Owner is a hardcore Dem.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I bet Laura Loomer set this up.

As long as it's Borat punk'ing Republicans or their allies, NOTHING TO SEE HERE, ALL GOOD, HA HA HA (CUE AUDIENCE APPLAUSE SIGN).

Any humor-based attempt to spoof/satire Democrat figures, ALERT! ALERT! CALL THE POLICE (psst! we defunded them), ER, I MEAN, UNCHAIN THE ANTIFA ATTACK DOGS

Sorry, this form of humor is either kosher for both sides or unbecoming for both sides. PICK ONE.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

As long as it's Borat punk'ing Republicans or their allies, NOTHING TO SEE HERE, ALL GOOD, HA HA HA (CUE AUDIENCE APPLAUSE SIGN).

Any humor-based attempt to spoof/satire Democrat figures, ALERT! ALERT! CALL THE POLICE (psst! we defunded them), ER, I MEAN, UNCHAIN THE ANTIFA ATTACK DOGS

Sorry, this form of humor is either kosher for both sides or unbecoming for both sides. PICK ONE.

The difference is, Laura Loomer is a political candidate, not a comedian.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

😂 Yeah right. The owner, James Ransom, shares a name with a pro Democrat blogger that works in the U.K., but good try at googling and putting that together.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Alright- Laura Loomer is a freak. But she DID get the Las Vegas PD to have to “amend”
their little timeline of the Vegas shooting, by finding proof that directly contradicted their story, several times. She is a nut bag, but she is also not stupid.

It’s totally within the realm of possibilities that she set this up. It’s also totally within the realm of possibilities that she didn’t. Your party has been caught using body doubles before (remember the younger and healthier Hillary Clinton who trotted outside after her little face plant at the 9-11 remembrance ceremony? That’s only one example).

Your immediate dismissal AND immediate creation of an entirely different story is somewhat moronic, and desperate. Find some evidence first, before you immediately throw a conspiracy theory out there.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Maybe someone there could walk around with a fake severed head of Kamala or Joe, it was funny when it was Donald's head remember?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

They're not "my party". I'm not a Democrat, or a republican. I'm anti propaganda, and this is pure propaganda.

Also, I didn't "immediately dismiss" it, I said, "I BET Laura Loomer set this up." I didn't definitively state anything, just questioned the narrative, something you don't seem to like.
edit on 2-11-2020 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

I guess I did say "this is obviously faked by Loomer" in another post. I'll stick with it.
edit on 2-11-2020 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

This is obviously faked by Loomer. It's not really about Republican v Democrat. It's just pure exposure driven propaganda and it's ridiculous.

As opposed to the entire media spewing propaganda 99 percent of the time for the last 5 years?

I don't think its faked and probably an effort to stimulate voters in more places by the biden campaign.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

They're not "my party". I'm not a Democrat, or a republican. I'm anti propaganda, and this is pure propaganda.

Also, I didn't "immediately dismiss" it, I said, "I BET Laura Loomer set this up." I didn't definitively state anything, just questioned the narrative, something you don't seem to like.

Give me a break. How about you show me where I don’t like questioning a narrative?

Sorry I assumed you’re a Democrat. You have been posting about your support for Biden, so I assumed.

Ok, you said “I BET” Loomer set it up. And then went on to defend that statement in every post thereafter.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Looking forward to the Joe Biden look alike that stumbles out of the limo and then walk into walls while crapping his adult diaper and using made up words.

No body double could do it as well as Joe...

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
It certainly looked like Stoner Mcgiggles.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Supported Joe Biden in all the posts where I called him a creepy kid sniffer? Sure.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
If it means I get the government cheese, I'll fill as many diapers as needed.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
No body double could do it as well as Joe...

Part of the reason Joe needs to win is to get some additional bodies, preferably babies, and guzzle their stem cells in an effort to stave off the ravaging effects of advanced old age.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Now your getting it.

<< 1    3 >>

join