It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get out. Quickly.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Plus they are actually really lazy and that's a long trip.

It needs to be within 5min of the ghetto.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The right loves and relishes the crazed left. Two sides of the same coin.

Without the left going crazy you would just be stuck with an insane president that blatently lies to the public and continues endless wars.

Without the far left, the right would be exposed as trump worshipping fools.

The left and right need each other. Like an unhealthy co-dependent couple.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
The people behind the trump rallies over by me are organizing community militias.

Lots of people, lots of guns.

Drooling to confront rioters

Lots of mouth-breathers are secretly wanting some kind of civil war.

Hell, i say let the left and right kill each other. Maybe we will have a healthy country once all the left vs right fanatics are gone.
edit on 4-11-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Well, I promised I would be back today... so here I am.

I brought ketchup and salt to sprinkle on my words... helps the taste.

For those who thought I was inciting panic... read through some of the replies. Too many people here just ignored that warning. That's their prerogative, of course, and never would I dream of forcing anyone to take an opinion or expectation of mine to heart by force... but the possibility of the riots I mentioned does exist. When it happens... and make no mistake, it is coming; it will happen... what will you do?

The reality of combat is quite different from the fantasy of combat. Always remember that, if you never listen to anything else I say. It's difficult to pull that trigger when looking into someone's eyes. People tend to freeze, even when that target is ready and willing to shoot you first. Perhaps that is the one lone redeeming characteristic of this two-legged critter we call "Man."

In any case, no one knows what is happening yet. That can change in the blink of an eye though... we will have a winner. 2020 is not over, and as we have all seen things can change in a heartbeat. One year ago, had anyone told me that we would all be running around wearing useless face masks and all be afraid to come within 6 feet of anyone else, I would have laughed in their face. Now it isn't funny.

Anyway, I have words to eat. Be safe, everyone.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: Bloodworth
The people behind the trump rallies over by me are organizing community militias.

Lots of people, lots of guns.

Drooling to confront rioters

Lots of mouth-breathers are secretly wanting some kind of civil war.

Hell, i say let the left and right kill each other. Maybe we will have a healthy country once all the left vs right fanatics are gone.

No it's just cause and effect...these are regular family people. Regular business owners who are just disgusted by the rioting.

They would never want to engage In any of this if it were not for the violence from the left

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I a reply to: TheRedneck

I think it will play out exactly the way it has been constructed to play out.

I knew that voting at my local precinct would be just as calm and friendly as it has always been, even though I also knew it was very well matched on the voting from both sides.

Even in my family there is a split between the two parties, and there was a house in my area that has both Trump and Biden flags in their yard.

I don't believe there will be any cities being burned to the ground as some on the internet seem so hungry for. Will there be a few skirmishes in a few cities? That would not be a surprise to anyone, as any excuse for looting will not be passed by, but your average American is not accepting or tolerating of this behavior.

There is little to no benefit to rioting in areas where there is no possibilities of going home with merchandise, and where people are very likely to be armed and will defend their homesteads.

So if it does happen the way many are predicting, it will be on a very small scale, and in a very limited area. Of course it will look like the whole world is on fire, because the internet and the media are very skilled in using their creativity to make a tiny toy look like Godzilla wiping out the whole of Japan.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Nothing you said was inherently wrong, it is simply your timing good sir.

The history books say wars often start with a bang, but the truth is wars are planned events like ballroom dances and festivals.

And someone is always making a ton of money off of it....😉

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

As i've said before, you're a great guy TRN. As i've also said, i know who you support, i rarely agree with your political stance, but i would always have your back brother...i've seen too much real combat to embrace it on OUR soil.

Semper Fi TRN...

I miss talking with you guys.

(post by NewYorker removed for political trolling and baiting)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join