It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get out. Quickly.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

The revolution will not be televised.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I'm close to Atlanta but we have our own PD that hasn't let anything come past the perimeter of 285. My neighbors are all very prepared for whatever.....and I can always get to the lakehouse pretty easily should anything happen.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think there will be plenty of nonsense shown on TV and the internet, but I think the majority of us will see little beyond what is televised.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

This city is very healthy on Trumps side. Our law enforcement has already demonstrated through arrests and the courts through prosecution that Tampa, Florida will not cower to the agents of communism. We good man. I'm betting g there will be refugees from Miami and Orlando trying to get away from the madness out there.

If they laugh ch fireworks, we will launch fireworks. If they blockroadwa6s illegally, they will be run over lawfully.

Rioters, you have been warned.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
lol

TextThis will put Trump over the top for a Presidential victory. But Trump is not a politician and is not a puppet, so Obama will be forced to dispute the election as 'unfair' since Trump will not have had a viable rival. Obama recently established a Presidential Transition Team by Executive Order with no real reason behind it specified... could it be a hedge in case Clinton is thrown to the dogs?

I have heard accusations that Presidents would refuse to leave since Ford, and have learned to dismiss them. But this time around, there is more grassroots anger, more governmental intrusion, more social engineering with more forceful methods and more obvious governmental corruption than at any time in my memory.

link

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: KansasGirl

There are reports of leftist groups talking about targeting conservative groups and institutions they see as the enemy in DC the night of the election and wanting to storm their buildings and take them over. In this case, we're talking about PAC groups having their places stormed.

This sort of buzz has been percolating around social media channels for three to four months now, and the ANTIFA riots show a level or coordination.

So I am moderately worried that they could get up to some stuff in some places and make things really ugly. I am relying on the prevailing political attitude here where I am at that they won't be able to get very far in this area.

It's possible that may happen if there is any sense that Trump is going to win on the night - otherwise they won't disrupt. Disruption like that would surely nullify the election.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
IF, there are riots running away is no answer. You'll come back to a looted burned out property, then what life will you have. Stay and fight for what is yours.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
City dwellers, don't come to my place, you are all a potential COVID transmitter. I suggest you get a hotel if they are still open.

But, but...COVID danger is a hoax..pressy said so!

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Idk man, I side eye commiefornians coming to rural parts

a reply to: Observationalist

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I refuse to vote.

If I voted I would be consenting to this madness and pretending I agree with anyone.

The only reason Trump is even palpable is because liberals are far worse.
That's not a viable reason to vote for and back someone.
What the hell?

Unless I'm running for something, there is simply no one to vote for.
So don't tell me I don't have a right to complain, it's you voters who have no place.

I didn't consent to this, you did tho, no matter who wins.
I reserve the right to complain any time about anyone because I refrain from casting my lot with any of them.

This whole thing's a farce and the corporations took over America a long time ago.
Believe in Santa claus and the tooth fairy if you want but I will never ever believe in this system or all of the lunatics involved in it's degradation.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The whole "personalities on TV" thing is literally in real life a concerted psychological operation run by the secret govt and military (of course it's classified secret or higher) and we are only now getting declassified documents detailing what happened 50 years ago.

They were up to pure mind control via TV the papers the radio etc.

The primary focus of the secret govt has been controlling YOUR WORLD VIEWS AND YOUR THINKING PATTERNS.

Why?
#1 you're better as a slave than an enemy
#2 they're the boss not you

Our very existence is a threat because we can collectively decide where the worlds RESOURCES go and currently 90%+ go to the top 10% and they want to keep it that way. It's in their pockets not yours, so because you exist and could theoretically get it in yours somehow they need to take every precaution to slow you down, distract you, and whatever else necessary to neutralize you as a threat to their hegemony and dominion over this world.

And yall think voting matters, you think Trump and all these topics are even relevant? These are specifically designed to keep your eyes off other topics, other issues.

They don't care who wins the battle over the bathrooms, the skin colors, or any of that because they won the battle for mankind already and want to keep their spot at the top. They will gladly keep you occupied arguing about religious bs, why you hated the last episode of game of thrones, or whatever water cooler BS topics that involve you NOT doing anything to sap their power away.

That's why drugs and alcohol are the rage, that's why there are countless bs cults and clubs and .orgs to join, that's why. Because it's to waste your time and ensure it's not used freeing yourself from these chains and then turning around and biting their #ing hand off.

Yeah well I'm the lyrical Al Qaeda, here with a threadside bomb to crack your noggin open.

Every single thing being presented to you by the system is a LIE.
BLM Antifa are actually controlled opposition.
Tucker Carlson and FOX news are inevitably controlled by the same entity.
They are pawns in a game, Tucker may be a Bishop and Trump may be a Rook but none of us have a clue who the Queen and King are for the most part.

It is impossible these people are genuine.
The only reason any of you are crazy about Trump is because the same shadow govt that picked him to be our savior was also the one that got the MSM to go on all day an night about LGBT and bathrooms, shoving all sorts of degeneracy down your throat and forcing you to get on board with letting tens of millions of illegals in without paperwork and other INSANE BS. === Your reaction was to take anything not that. So the USA picked Trump because he's a jerk and straight.

These ARE NOT VIABLE REASONS TO CHOOSE AN ADMINISTRATION.

In fact...
They don't talk about any legitimate reasons or topics or qualifications ever for any candidates.
All they talk about is Gossip, personality cult stuff, and totally irrelevant aspects.

They went on about Russia for years yet anyone with a brain knew our voting system cannot be hacked by Russia revealing the truth that one of our candidates is corrupt, in fact we ought to know the truth about them. WTF??

They went on and on about COVID and how we need draconian measures - NOT FREEDOM - and everyone's playing along like little #ing robots. Zombie robots that cannot find a brain to eat.

Man WTF IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE???
edit on 11/2/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Bro ... are you alright??

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I am canceling my trip to Portland this week.

Not for fear of rioting, but because I've got bad teeth and had to have a ton of dental work scheduled.

I'll just be there next week.

Wait, then you SHOULD go to Portland. If you let some ANTIFA dentist knock your teeth out you could save some scratch.

Always thinking of others. God Bless You

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
There is a BLM camp being set up right next to the
White House with a big screen TV. Apparently they
are the only ones who will be getting live updates.

For the rest of us, The Election Will Not Be Televised!

Get your stuff secure tonight, do not wait.
Things could go south anytime near dusk
tomorrow. The White House has even put
up a non scalable fence to protect the grounds
and President Trump.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
If Biden wins, I wonder how many SJW's are going to be up in arms and start burning everything in sight when Biden isn't president on Wednesday. It's amazing how many people don't understand how this works.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I suppose the AntifaDems will now feel unrestrained in regards to public perception of their rampages.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
We lived in a nice rural area but still had neighbor problems, so we moved out. Recently, I've been placing multiple "all are welcome" messages on various boards, with their addresses. No big deal, I also send letters to notorious gang members in prison that state misspoken support for "their type", etc....with an offer to "help them out" upon release. Guess who's return address is listed..?

edit on 2-11-2020 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
No worries here, Neighbor on the left is the Sheriff.......

Neighbor on the right has his FFL and is a dealer, whatever We dont have , that guy does and weve already had a talk with about 7 of us in the surrounding houses.....

Be a reaaaaaaaaaal bad day for anyone trying to come wreak havok in this neighborhood, but then again im in a Red state and weve already driven BLM and Antifa out several times.....

For everyone else NOT , It is definitely better to have a plan than not!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Bro ... are you alright??

Am I alright?

I'm great lol.

Especially since I know I still got it.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

For everyone else NOT , It is definitely better to have a plan than not!

Remember it is the act of planning that is essential.

No actual plan ever works perfectly tho.
Improvisation will be necessary at every turn.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join