It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Coronavirus was man-made in China we might be doomed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
In April l believe l was posting some info about info on lingering side effects of the virus. Much of the info that l had posted was without links. Most of it was from Japanese TV. They were all studies being done at a few medical Universities. One is in the town l live in.
Also our medical University treats covid-19 patients. So it's on top of many current studies.

This should back up some of my earlier post.

It's a very good read.

The Wall Street Journal: Doctors Begin to Crack Covid’s Mysterious Long-Term Effects.
www.wsj.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
.. DOOM .. DOOM .. DOOM .. DOOM ..

(howling and gnashing of teeth in the background)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
.. DOOM .. DOOM .. DOOM .. DOOM ..

(howling and gnashing of teeth in the background)

Time for some Chinese fried rice.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Japan Japan Japan.......doom doom doom.
OMG run for the hills!!!!

All the crap you post doesn't make it real.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
How do you get a negative flag? Never seen that in like 15 years.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi
How do you get a negative flag? Never seen that in like 15 years.

I think you have to have an international IP address to get negative flags.
Of course it helps if they moderator gives a helping hand.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Just thought it was weird. Not taking away from your thread. Thanks for the answer. I have nothing more to add.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   

If the china virus was made in the US...we are equally doomed.

Can you really show it came from a lab or not?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

If the china virus was made in the US...we are equally doomed.

Can you really show it came from a lab or not?

Sad to say but last year sometime at the end of last year sewage test in Europe from countries from Spain and Italy showed signs of the coronavirus in the sewage so who knows where it really came from.

Since this is a conspiracy site it may have just been a true setup by the Chinese government to fake it and have all the countries around the world follow their example of lockdowns leading to what I have no idea because I don't live in a lockdown a shutdown a closed down Nation right now nor is the city want to shut down or close down environment.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Do you know what YMMV means?

You make me vomit.

# 1201

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

I fixed that.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The WuFlu was certainly made man, and the response to it has been a man caused disaster.

What people should think about is when the next one rolls around( a given).

We are going to be royally screwed.

Chicom's 19 shelf life is about to it's end depending on how the election goes tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
'IF"
FLASHBACK

Talk about manufacturing .... Fauci

Politics, trust, and a communist nation

The time period for the request is January 1, 2020, to April 1, 2020. Fauci trusted them without question and collaborated like a bureaucrat, not a scientist. At least that is how the emails look

edit on 1122020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
WEll, at least YOU are on it.............guess you and I are the only people who read the EPOCH times.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, do I sense the presence of Chinese Shill's on the thread mocking the author?.

That aside the Chinese have been doing this for how long?.

At Porton Down in the UK WE have strain's of both natural AND artificial virus and Chemical's that would turn there hair white in terror of they knew what we could unleash should they ever attack us in such a way, not that we want bad relations especially with all those Nice, Honest and Friendly Etonian politician's having so much of there money stashed over there BUT we could though technically it would be in severe breach of several cold war treatise if we should.

Japan is also more ready than even you Know musicmagic, your defence forces have some pretty big installations under ground in many of your mountainous areas and more weapon's than the were ever really supposed to have - but of course with the US tacit blessing if not the Japanese public's.

I would not therefore worry too much, if China attack's you then some of those hidden ability's will come to light and be a hell of a shock to the Chinese when they do.

To be fair the Chinese do not like Japan and not only because of disputed territory (they even claimed the Japanese home islands for many century's' despite having no control over them and though a storm helped you survive that Mongol invasion it was also a fact that when the Mongols did land as many indeed did they were met by something they did not expect, warriors that were actually capable of fighting them giving them a rude awakening in the process).

Funny thing that both Japan and Britain were saved from huge armada's by storm's that were then attributed to divine intervention, if the US was not were it is then in the belief of the old world we could be the land of the setting sun?.
(haha imagine a rather drunk soul if reincarnation were real, not able to tell up from down due to being so badly drunk it could also make the wrong turn and end up on the wrong side of the old world on the wrong set of island's - I am joking of course I do not believe in Reincarnation - I do believe in the soul however and can not say that it is wrong just I do not fancy coming back and having to go through all this lot all over again).

(Historically though IMPERIAL Japan which has been gone since the end of the second world war and would have been better regarded as a shogunate than imperial since the emperor was just a figure head at that time was actually worse, they did experiment's in living people, live dissections of Chinese and allied prisoners and dropped a bomb full of fleas exposed to a deadly disease onto a Chinese city to see how it spread then there was the shameful rape of Nanking in which female Chinese of all ages were subjected to rape by the Japanese soldiers, the Chinese soldiers whom had surrendered to them were mass murdered and thrown into open graves and though that was generations ago now memories in society's were these atrocity's are still remembers probably will continue to sour relations for generation's to come, it is not who is in the black and who is in the white hat but which of the two grey hat's is the darker that matters today)

edit on 2-11-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
There can be lasting effects from all viruses. That is something they have known of for a very long time. But a common cold virus can kill cancer, it is attracted to cancer cells with high replication potential. There is some good in all bad, and some bad in all good. Those people who promote fear gain from it but it is bad for most people to listen to fear mongerers.

Remember, there are too many people on the planet who want everything handed to them without doing it themselves, which causes a lot of negative effects to the environment. Also those retired people mostly at risk are causing a drain on Medicare. Although I do not believe it is good to have this virus here, it is here and not all of it is bad, just most of it in my opinion.

I am not afraid of this virus, but I will remain cautious, I hated having a cold I have just gotten over, I sure don't want to be sick again, mild or not. And remember, all those pesticides they spray hurt our lungs and heart too, they went wild spraying insecticides in Florida to combat the zika virus mosquito, come to find out that shrunken baby brains and heads only happen where a chemical in the water in south america is present along with the zika virus, and that natural chemical is not in our waters here. So how many people and wildlife did they hurt with that pesticide for no reason other than fear?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
China is a mere part of the mega-pharma System which engineered the Corona & COVID19 virus/Pathogen...

the culprits, master-minds had the Pathogens concocted since 2014-15 and they released CoronaV in late 2019 thru China

I connect dots , Prophecy 'dots' as a advocation,
--> Rest Assured the 1st White Horse (of the 4 horsemen of Apocalypse) with the rider in 'white' wearing-a-Crown...AND carrying a Bow (arrows not mention) does not point to China--->
but to the mega pharma Beast System which is creating and orchestrating this Pandemic
The 1st horse & rider, with Crown and Bow, is the Arm of the quickly evolving 7-head 10-horn Beast Empire of the AC person

the good news is that the Natural Earth Itself will undo the manufactured CV/COVID19 pandemic in the future...
SEE Rev 12:15-16

And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. Rev 12:16 ->>And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

the 'flood' is a metaphor for this time line of CoronaVirus/COVID19 pandemic

keepyourselves interpreting prophecy and connecting dots

new topics

top topics

join