It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters were trying to run the Biden bus off the road Fake News Media Lies.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

It's also obnoxious when people make assumptions of others without actually knowing...but neither is illegal so what is anyone gonna do?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Next thing you know they will ban flags and signs
on trucks and cars. Look, here is the deal.

Come on man! You can Burn Loot and Murder
but you can not Trump Train!

Look in my eyes, I promise you!

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: Ksihkehe

It's also obnoxious when people make assumptions of others without actually knowing...but neither is illegal so what is anyone gonna do?

Nothing will happen is my guess. Insurance companies will fight over paying and a Biden rental is going to get fixed on campaign donations of the rental or lease company can squeeze the money out of them?

I'm not not saying this is some big deal and f me for having an opinion on this that doesn't agree.

I've defended Kyle Rittenhouse since literally hours after the incident and condemned Antifa since their inception.

I sure hope I can go back to having an simple harmless opinion after Trump wins.

This is getting ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

originally posted by: NorEaster

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

originally posted by: NorEaster
Amazing. So many defenders of the put-upon pickup truck driver and accusers of the dangerous bus driver and whatever that white car was trying to put together, but what I see here in this situation is that if the big political stunt/statement these folks gathered together to stage has - after it's been done - to be endlessly explained as NOT toxic, aggressive and potentially illegal, then they blew it and they blew it badly. They could've showed up at a children's cancer ward with toys and puppies and happy stuff, but they decided that it was a better move to swarm a campaign bus of the opponent on a highway with dozens and dozens of cars and trucks streaming banners of their candidate, and to make it all look as belligerent as possible.

I'd be pissed if my campaign banners were flying all over that mess, and even if it can be successfully defended, the fact that it needs to be defended is evidence of the stunt's high level of political malpractice. Just stupid and juvenile.

The black clearly violated distance rules. That does not give the white SUV the right to top that by doing the same, while trying to push the black pickup off the lane.

Show me one scene where these Trump supporters did something like that. Just one scene.

So, you really can't see that the entire mess did damage to Trump's election prospects with older voters, suburban women voters, and anyone who's ever been messed with by a road rage driver in a highway [plenty of us out here, by the way]?

Really?

This tribalism # really has a profound impact on how people's minds receive and process information.

By the way, it was the swarm of Trump caravan cars and trucks that created that scene, and every other scene, by simply deciding to chase that bus and to collectively surround that bus. The bus driver sure didn't chase those Trump caravan drivers. No one from the Biden campaign asked those caravan drivers to come over and surround that bus in an aggressive manner. If you create the conditions that end up with a mess occurring, then you own those conditions and that mess. That's why they add on severity to murders that occur during the commission of a crime; making it a death penalty case. Those Trump caravan folks created the environment, and that means that they own whatever happened.

Exactly
Just like when the Patriot fudge packer drove to the city to shoot paintball and marble a BLM protester...they put life in danger

Patriot fudge packer? It always amazes me when the champions of the left use terms that denigrate their own alleged "minority" pet groups to insult the other side. I'm pretty sure I've seen you or another leftist defender doing this before.

Nothing in this video or shooting paintballs involved arson, assault, or murder, so whatever BS spin you put on this it is nothing compared to the sustained level of criminality the left has allowed to exist for 4 months.
edit on 11/2/20 by Ksihkehe because: Typo

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

a reply to: NorEaster

It wasn't gentleman like but no law was broken by them.

Again, show me one scene where Trump supporters allegedly try to force the bus off the road or other cars in that Biden convoy. You can not, instead you focus on how much alleged damage this does, while being part of those that make it a big thing. It was not a good idea, but the white SUV escalated the situation. Now the other cars are at fault? Projection, projection... let's stay with the facts okay? Not made up stuff!!!

No one from the Biden campaign asked those caravan drivers to come over and surround that bus in an aggressive manner.

lol of course they were not invited. They simply exercised their right to be there.

The white SUV driver thought it's a good idea to provoke an accident. That's a reason to take his licence here, for a long time complete with psychologist test and all the bells and whisles.

get real and stop soaking in artificial drama and outright lies.

Seems that they were invited . . . sort of.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
The Trump supporters were yelling vile obscenities at us on the bus, they were yelling "Go Trump", "Trump 2020" and "MAGA" at us, we were literally in fear of our lives on that bus, they were waving racist flags and their veins were bulging out of their necks.

You know you're dealing with a bunch of Pu$$ies when Trump 2020 is an offensive obscentiy.

They would recoil in fear, drooling as they peed their pants if I told them what I thought of them 😂

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
So there’ll be a part II of this video!? I can hardly wait to see the (continuation of the) demoncrappic insanity ensue. And lets be honest, after observing Biden for a while, I can safely state that Biden is a complete incompetent, lying, narcoleptic, plagiarizing dork, who wouldn’t last a minute in a debate with a stuttering, alzheimer patient with downsyndrome.

That was more like a horror show for Halloween fright night.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

So you are okay with road rampage and possibly trying to kill others by forcing them off a lane?

Yes she is, Trump is evil and so are all of his supporters so it's ok.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

So you are okay with road rampage and possibly trying to kill others by forcing them off a lane?

Yes she is, Trump is evil and so are all of his supporters so it's ok.

That’s not my post.

This is my post: I agree. The excuses (always with Trumpster’s) — trying to make this OK are pathetic.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Yet, you need to answer by proxy.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join