It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters were trying to run the Biden bus off the road Fake News Media Lies.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
If you watch the video carefully (not the media edited versions), the white car is in the middle lane and the black truck is in the right lane. The white car slowly moves right, probably to get behind the bus, and the driver of the black truck, trying to avoid being hit, moves over onto the right shoulder. So basically the white car pushed the black truck off the road. The black truck, seemingly after having enough of being run off the road, swerves back to the left pushing the white car back into the lane he was in to start with (even looks like they make contact).

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Most of what you see in those videos is typical Texas highway. Remove the flags and it's mostly normal.

Have you ever driven that stretch? That particular highway is always busy and Texans always drive like that. Heck, it looks a lot like my morning commutes used to before I got rotated to work from home.

There are a few moments when you can see some more intense jockeying than normal, but those are very limited and take place on a tit for tat basis between both parties, including the bus itself.

A little use of a public highway vs “burn this @ucker”....

Shrugs.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
They are accusing them of what Antifa / BLM do on a regular basis on roads and freeways.

Even though it's all lies, even it was true apparently they only care when someone other than Democrats do it.

link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Boris Johnson kinda reminds me of Trump, though. In fact, quite a few countries have elected or have appointed leaders that kinda remind me of Trump. I would imagine a few others will as well as they find their elections/need to replace come about.

But my favorite part is when England, France, et al bring up that slop about the US being a new country because we don’t turn 250 until 2026...yet every single country on Earth has reformed their government since then. And that claiming history or heritage from the struggles of the Picts, Celts, Romans, Normans, etc is like Americans saying the same about the Shawnee, Miami, Adena, Mound Builders, etc.

“But Trump is a loud mouthed bore than insults people.” So was Winston Churchill compared to Neville Chamberlain; which one kept King George VI from having to speak German?

link   
So we get posters using this as an opportunity to attack and practice their hate speech, but call the summer of 2020 a summer of love?

They should have left the bus alone, but once again, the moment they get to play the victim card, they double down. I don't use tiktok or Twitter, so maybe that's why I can still remember these riots, these hit groups looking and SHOOTING trump supporters.

Grow up, work on your "hemp" fields. Stop using the products.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Eliazar Cisneros, Driver Who Confronted Biden Campaign Bus On Highway, Drove Through BLM Protest In September

Oh, for sure — he’s innocent. Nothing to see here.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
We knew all along this was bogus. The signs are what really scared them. Just seeing the name TRUMP gives some of these pansies PTSD, but they can't make a story out of that so they made one up.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Eliazar Cisneros reportedly took to Facebook this weekend to brag about taking part in a convoy of trucks waving Donald Trump flags that confronted a Joe Biden campaign bus on a Texas highway, forcing it to skip a planned stop and leading to a collision.

www.google.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Watch from 4:20-ish. Let's see just who runs who off the road!!!!

FAKE NEWS...AGAIN!!!!

Oh, and they DID make contact!

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: thekaboose

Fair enough, thank you.

What I see is the left pushing for policies that will destroy this country or break us in the process of fulfilling the left wing promises. antifa and bLM are both left wing organizations that push violence and destruction. Nobody gathers up to fight them, the Proud Boys are the only group that hold a protest and then they have to defend themselves when antifa and bLM attack them. Meanwhile, the right is pushing for policies the same as we've been pushing and passing for the past 4 years which have taken a huge step in putting America back where she was when things were better. That's why I asked you what dumbassery the right were pushing. Concerning the right wing group, Proud Boys, someone has to step up and defend against the violence. And if this keeps up, it's going to get a lot worse because the rest of us are only going to deal with this left wing BS from left wing groups of pet rocks for so long.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The use of the term "ambush" is pretty hyperbolic. Just because a bunch of Trump sign-toting cars drove on the highway alongside a bus, we're pulling out the full-on combat language for maximum MSM effect?

How many people were injured, how many rounds were exchanged?? I know I definitely saw instances of true "ambushes" this year, for example 3+ men pursuing and attacking Jared Rittenhouse, or the person who stealthily approached a police car and shot the officers inside. Those are events fitting the description of an "ambush". Calling some soft road rage and a fender bender an "ambush" speaks to the level disingenuous and desperation coming from the Biden campaign.

I would like to see some more footage on any dangerous driving exhibited by the Trump sign drivers?? Surely if they were boxing the bus in, driving erratically, then /someone/ on the bus must have footage of this dangerous behavior?? The only dangerous driving I saw was the white vehicle shifting langes to try and see how far underneath/next to it could get to the Trump pickup truck immediately behind the bus.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

A link to a meme from black lives matter? Seriously?

Please don't waste your time linking us to terrorist sites.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: panoz77

Why were there so many trucks with trump flags around the bus to begin with? Here on our free way and highway systems you cant fly giant flags outside your vehicle its dangerous to begin with.

Who cares why? Are biden and Trump supporters not allowed to share the same road? We can fly as many flags on our vehicles as we want to as long as it doesn't obstruct our field of view. Freedom is great, strong...

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
*shakes head and points over the shoulder to this* :

FBI probing Trump caravan confrontation with Biden bus in Texas

Wasn't there a yuuuge uproar on the alt-right about some highway-blockades some weeks ago?

And now this?
"We shut it down, baby, we shut it down!"

Reaaaally?

Heres a story I just read:
(ahem)

Humpty Trumpty
promised a wall
Trumpty said,
"Mexico pays for it
all!" But all the
king's horse$hit and
all the Fox spin
couldn't hide
Trumpty was lying
again.

Thank you, I will be here until there is something better someplace else.

They aren't blocking and shutting down a freeway, there are so many of them, it is called a traffic jam. Notice how all the cars are pointed forward and in their lanes? Jeez, too funny how blindly dense some people are.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I am not a Trump fan or a Biden fan.

I have seen nothing on either side that makes me want to be associated with either of them.

This election has brought out the worse in many people, and has turned them blind to the same faults they hone in on, like heat seeking missiles, when they look at others.

It is easy to see how we ended up where we are. We don't have better leaders because we aren't better people. We are too quick to embrace lies, hate, and deception, and far too willing to make excuses, instead of changes.

edit on 2-11-2020 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Why were there so many trucks with trump flags around the bus to begin with? Here on our free way and highway systems you cant fly giant flags outside your vehicle its dangerous to begin with.

They are obviously peacefully trolling the Biden bus, but they are not doing anything to prohibit its travel or "running it off the road", it is legal to fly flags on your car in the US.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

a reply to: RickyD

I've not driven that stretch of highway that I know of, but I've driven extensively all over the country.

I don't care who did what to who or who pushed who. It's obnoxious to enter a highway as a part of a group with the intent to be jerks for internet points.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Regardless of who you support, independent of whatever facts are manipulated by the media, whoever came up with the brilliant idea of screwing around with the Biden bus on a highway isn't terribly bright.

Most people with half a brain don't screw around on highways. Who would have ever thought that in the days leading up to the election a Trump caravan would descend into Antifa level stupidity?

Driving next to the bus is "screwing around"? Seems to me the only vehicle that broke the law was the white Biden staffer car forcing itself into the lane occupied by a Trump truck and trying to force the Trump truck off the road, you must have another video showing the "screwing around"?

"Screwing around" is feeling the need to form a caravan around a campaign bus. It was dumb. Driving in a way to chase or surround a vehicle on a highway is dumb. Even if there wasn't a near miss accident the whole thing was obnoxious.

Make a statement in the voting both and keep it off the highway.

Why can't you just be glad that Trump supporters don't have the same mindset as antifa? If they did, that bus would have been stopped and the 3 Biden supporters inside would have been beaten, and the white car would have been set afire.

Screwing around? Pfft. OKAY

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Trump supporters were trying to run the Biden bus off the road Fake News Media Lies

They were in a bus.

What the eff were they afraid off.

3/4 ton truck loses.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hogleg
the bus was never in any danger. Besides, it could plow through them all if needed.

Trump haters have never been good at math,physics,science or truth.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join