It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters were trying to run the Biden bus off the road Fake News Media Lies.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   
The narrative and flat out lies from the MSM, that Trump supporters were trying to run the Biden bus off the highway and that they were forcing the bus down to 20 mph on the highway. I have heard this verbatim on several media outlets. This is a flat out lie in your face. Fake news once again proves just how fake they are and the videos are out there to prove it. Not only that, the second lie is that a Trump truck tried to run a Biden staffers car off the road, the truth is the complete opposite, the white Biden staffer car tries to force itself into the lane of a Trump truck. It would be funny if it wasn't so easily proven they are lying in your face. TDS in full display once again. Blame other for what you are doing.

edit on 2-11-2020 by DrumsRfun because: caps

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
But they make it sound so scary on that bus.

It sounds more like this was going on by the msm reports.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   
The Trump supporters were yelling vile obscenities at us on the bus, they were yelling "Go Trump", "Trump 2020" and "MAGA" at us, we were literally in fear of our lives on that bus, they were waving racist flags and their veins were bulging out of their necks.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Its embarrassing to watch the levels of dumb#ery both sides push for. And that's coming from someone who lives in the UK where the government is as useful as a bathing suit on a fish

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
So there’ll be a part II of this video!? I can hardly wait to see the (continuation of the) demoncrappic insanity ensue. And lets be honest, after observing Biden for a while, I can safely state that Biden is a complete incompetent, lying, narcoleptic, plagiarizing dork, who wouldn’t last a minute in a debate with a stuttering, alzheimer patient with downsyndrome.

edit on 2-11-2020 by 2Faced because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
The narrative and flat out lies from the MSM, that Trump supporters were trying to run the Biden bus off the highway and that they were forcing the bus down to 20 mph on the highway. I have heard this verbatim on several media outlets. This is a flat out lie in your face. Fake news once again proves just how fake they are and the videos are out there to prove it. Not only that, the second lie is that a Trump truck tried to run a Biden staffers car off the road, the truth is the complete opposite, the white Biden staffer car tries to force itself into the lane of a Trump truck. It would be funny if it wasn't so easily proven they are lying in your face. TDS in full display once again. Blame other for what you are doing.

So you where there in Texas with them...you saw it all?

I hope so cause that would be wrong to call someone a liar just on a felling or because it doesn't fit your narrative...and the only thing I'll believe from the trump caravan is the video evidence and I see a slowed down Biden convoy...

And first of all the only reason they where there was because they knew the bus was coming and they tough it would be funny to go pissed off Biden...but in reality it break so many laws...this is why the FBI launch an investigation...

Did the same as the Patriot fudge packer when they went to shoot paintball and marble at BLM protesters

edit on 2-11-2020 by THeGreaTZoiD because: Formating

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Regardless of who you support, independent of whatever facts are manipulated by the media, whoever came up with the brilliant idea of screwing around with the Biden bus on a highway isn't terribly bright.

Most people with half a brain don't screw around on highways. Who would have ever thought that in the days leading up to the election a Trump caravan would descend into Antifa level stupidity?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It's like a Third World Country.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Regardless of who you support, independent of whatever facts are manipulated by the media, whoever came up with the brilliant idea of screwing around with the Biden bus on a highway isn't terribly bright.

Most people with half a brain don't screw around on highways. Who would have ever thought that in the days leading up to the election a Trump caravan would descend into Antifa level stupidity?

I agree with you on everything you said...I know the news are not accurate some time specially in the us .but in this story if someone was dishonest it would Biden and is team...the news only report what the Biden team told them and they show video that they found online because the participants of the caravan where so proud of them self that they post evidence of there cr!mes online.

Same as when Smollett said he got mug...it wasn't dishonest for the new to report about Smollett getting mug.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Bidens biggest support group is Antifa, so I can’t take anything the left say serious when it comes to violence. Plus, that Biden/Harris van actually tried to run the Trump supporter truck off the road. I hope the person driving that van faces some serious charges.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Driving next to the bus is "screwing around"? Seems to me the only vehicle that broke the law was the white Biden staffer car forcing itself into the lane occupied by a Trump truck and trying to force the Trump truck off the road, you must have another video showing the "screwing around"?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   
the bus was never in any danger. Besides, it could plow through them all if needed.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

I agree with you on everything you said...I know the news are not accurate some time specially in the us .but in this story if someone was dishonest it would Biden and is team...the news only report what the Biden team told them and they show video that they found online because the participants of the caravan where so proud of them self that they post evidence of there cr!mes online.

Same as when Smollett said he got mug...it wasn't dishonest for the new to report about Smollett getting mug.

The "news" is supposed to gather and report the facts and present both sides, so explain how it is not dishonest of the news to report only one side that is obviously false when there is video evidence showing the exact opposite?

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   
www.kxan.com...

A statement from the San Marcos Police Department said after research of the incident and viewing online video, it appeared the crash happened in their jurisdiction. “The at-fault vehicle may be the white SUV and the victim appears to be the black truck,” the statement continues. “Calls to the driver of the white SUV have gone unanswered and SMPD has not been contacted by the driver of the black truck.

edit on 2-11-2020 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

The "news" is supposed to gather and report the facts and present both sides, so explain how it is not dishonest of the news to report only one side that is obviously false when there is video evidence showing the exact opposite?

Because Trumper think so much the news is the enemy of the people that they never tell there side to the news...unless it's a trump but kissing outlet....in reality the news is the enemy of trump and trump is the enemy of the people...and trump start it by calling them fake news and scum...because they dare to fact check is bull#...

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   
So the Biden staffers were driving a WHITE car.
Why am I not surprised?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

Oh man #5 and #2 had me in stitches!

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

If you could go ahead and make a tiktok video to put things into perspective, that would be great.

edit on 2-11-2020 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   

That, my friend, is a perfect example of psychological projection. We can shorten it to psycho pro to better fit these people. Trump supporters aren't living in fear of losing, we all know there's no reason to be mad at a Biden bus. I was more surprised to learn that his bus wasn't three rows or shorter.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join