It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Trump run again in 2024?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Like Cleveland, Harold Wilson is the only UK Prime Minister to have served two non-consecutive periods: 1964-70 (including an election win in 1966); 1974-6.

At least I think so - I won't google it; where's the fun in that? Imagine it's a pub!

The difference of course is that a UK PM can serve until he/she drops, or at least until the House Of Commons kicks them out.

edit on 2-11-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Like Cleveland, Harold Wilson is the only UK Prime Minister to have served two non-consecutive periods: 1964-70 (including an election win in 1966); 1974-6.

At least I think so - I won't google it; where's the fun in that? Imagine it's a pub!

Just remembered this nonsense. What a pillock! Was I drunk? How could I forget Churchill's second - and admittedly mostly useless - second term in the 1950s. Oddly, many Brits seem to forget he came back, despite the huge outpouring of respect for him at his 1965 funeral.

Anyway, good luck with Biden, ATSers... although I expect Harris will take over in a couple of years when he hits 80. If the USA isn't a pile of rubble by then.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

So predictable.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join