It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here we go. Shut down DC if Trump wins

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
I saw a deer that had been ran over by an 18 wheeler once years ago. Not hit, actually ran over. It was about 3 feet wide and 12 feet long. I wonder if the Roadblock Training takes that into consideration?

Shut Down the Attack on Democracy training, they sound suicidal to me if they are training to stop themselves.

Not suicidal.
Vying for a long term in a prison.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: canucks555
Are you slow or something? Their website is right in the OP for all to see......

Anyone notice that the Trump crowd gets a little more more obnoxious by the day as the sun sets on his 4 years in office?

Being rude is all you have now, it would seem..

Rude ?

The Left has sat on there hands for four years and acted like petulant children screaming and crying.

There are two sides in the USA , there is the Side who joined Social media and the MSM in hating Donald Trump it's a simple bandwagon typically inhabited by those who are to afraid to think for themselves, to afraid to express themselves so they would rather just stand in a crowd chanting mindless dribble .

Then there is the side who see's through all the hatred , the side that is not afraid to express there selves . It's really qute simple here we have a Man who is not a Washington D.C. insider , a Statesman if you will finally takes the mantel of President.

The MSM sets out to destroy him because he threatens the Political Ideological power of the Cultist Left and you just take it all in Hook Line and Sinker.

have fun being a typical subject , you should try being a citizen ...it is your right after all don't let them make you think otherwise. .

edit on 1-11-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Are you slow or something? Their website is right in the OP for all to see......

Anyone notice that the Trump crowd gets a little more more obnoxious by the day as the sun sets on his 4 years in office?

No, I haven't noticed. But I do see more and more and I saw where he drew 57k in PA...

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5

being a federal city they best not think i's going to be turned into something like portland's chaz chop sh@@ hole.

Orange Man don't play dat.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: summer5
Check out this website. www.shutdowndc.org...

They are recruiting people for election night to shut down DC if Trump wins (or steal the election as the website worded it). They are encouraging other locations to set up the same gatherings. It appears they are preparing to lose.

Trump wins on Tuesday or Wednesday - Riots in D.C..
(Yawn...)

Mailed-in Ballots causes Trump to lose on Friday - Riots will destroy America.
(Boom...)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Win or lose the election Trump has nothing to lose cracking down on Washington riots. I'm sure Federal Police and Army units are being readied for anything protesters could throw at them. With 2-5 year federal prison terms awaiting.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Being obnoxious by default due to relentless idiocy.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

But this situation could have Antifa and BLM behind it organizing , funding , setting a real fire inside of it.

Funny you should say that:

who we are
#ShutDownDC came together during the summer of 2019 to respond to the Youth Climate Strikers’ Call to Action. It is an organizing space where individuals and groups can come together to organize direct action.
As the 2020 election approaches we are making plans to rise up to confront the Trump administration's attacks on democracy.

About Us

From the link embedded in the excerpt:

The youth climate movement supported the Strike for the Black Lives and showed up in full force on July 20th.

July 20th was an opportunity to present a united front in the fight for racial, environmental, and economic justice as well as healthcare and immigrant rights. We must show the world that movements for justice are in unanimous agreement: Black lives matter. We will not stop until our national and local leadership, policy, legal systems, workplaces, and schools reflect this truth.

On their front page, is a long list of associated organizations, including, but not limited to:

Ben & Jerry’s Homemade, Inc.
Berkshire Environmental Action Team
Black Lives Matter Greater NY
CODEPINK
DemCastUSA
Global Warming Education Network
Greenpeace
MoveOn
Progressive Democrats of America
Science for the People
Sierra Club
The Democracy Collaborative

Also:

STRIKE SPONSORS
Earth's Call - 1

Climate Emergency Fund - 2

Wallace Global Fund - 3

(numbering added by post author)

Justin Winters is the Executive Director of Earth’sCall Fund, a new effort dedicated to scaling resources for innovative solutions to the climate crisis.
After two years of close collaboration with leading scientists around the world, the One Earth Climate Model was released at Davos in early 2019. This state-of-the-art modeling project shows how we can surpass the goals of the Paris Climate Agreement, averting a climate catastrophe while at the same time preventing further degradation of our natural ecosystems.

And

Trevor Neilson

Neilson’s leadership in business and social change includes time as the Executive Director of the Global Business Coalition (GBC). GBC is a coalition of over 200 multinational companies focused on global health issues and created with investments from Bill Gates and Ted Turner amongst others. In this capacity, Neilson reported to Ambassador Richard Holbrooke, former United States Ambassador to the United Nations and President Obama’s former Special Representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Prior to his leadership of the GBC, Neilson worked closely with Bill & Melinda Gates, both in their family office and as Director of Special Projects and as a founding member of the team that created and launched the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation where he served as the Director of Public Affairs.

Rory Kennedy

Rory Kennedy is co-president and co-founder of Moxie Firecracker Films. She is an Academy Award®-nominated, Primetime Emmy Award®-winning director-producer and has made more than 40 highly acclaimed documentaries.
Kennedy is an Academy governor representing the Documentary Branch.

Sarah Ezzy

Sarah Ezzy has a deep background in philanthropy. She currently manages the Aileen Getty Foundation and previously served as a Director at Global Philanthropy Group, a strategic philanthropic consulting firm.
Sarah holds a Master’s Degree from Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government and a Bachelor’s Degree from Dartmouth College.

And

Our Mission

The mission of the Wallace Global Fund is to support people-powered movements to advance democracy and rights and to fight for a healthy planet.

Elsewhere, whois.net search results:

Domain Name: STRIKEWITHUS.ORG
Registry Domain ID: D402200000010710932-LROR
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.google.com
Registrar URL: domains.google.com...
Updated Date: 2020-08-26T02:29:44Z
Creation Date: 2019-06-18T22:21:59Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2021-06-18T22:21:59Z

More whois.net search results:

Domain Name: SHUTDOWNDC.ORG
Registry Domain ID: D402200000011774422-LROR
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.networksolutions.com
Registrar URL: www.networksolutions.com...
Updated Date: 2020-09-30T11:05:50Z
Creation Date: 2019-10-30T23:37:29Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2021-10-30T23:37:29Z

Many more trails to follow if any are interested.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   

They are recruiting people for election night to shut down DC if Trump wins (or steal the election as the website worded it). They are encouraging other locations to set up the same gatherings. It appears they are preparing to lose.

Wow you guys o.d on that orange #...
First. I Checked the site if you look at the about us they dont give any name for who run the organisation...no phone number either...then I read that it got created in 2019 because to help environmental activists when they marched on DC...so no affiliation to democrat it just happen they dont like trump...I'm not surprised trump Been mocking climate change believer for years...

And about training ist DE-ESCALATION TRAINING...not combat...
There is nothing about stealing the election...

I ran a whois on the site and the only info I got is that it got registered in 2019 from Florida

You guys should investigate before posting Bs... Republican have tendency to turn bs into fact...

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: JinMI

Seems to make as much sense and have the same result as the "storm area-51" plan.

So much popcorn ready for this week.

True .

But this situation could have Antifa and BLM behind it organizing , funding , setting a real fire inside of it.

I would not underestimate this movement.

So, will they be wearing pink pussy hats?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   
O look, another left vs right thread. Left are crazy! Worship our lord Trump!

ATS has become so pathetic. Infiltrated and filled by trump zealots who think he is christ incarnate.

And no, i don't love hillary or biden you brainless twats.

ATS is lost.. have fun with republican no secret. Com

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

the whole premise of that site is how to throw a tantrump after Trump wins.

But I have to wonder, after Trump wins, what will the financial gains be to continue to pay for this kind of protesting? No more campaign money, no more elections to win or loose, just tears, full diapers, and bucket loads of stupid.

Should be interesting to watch.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
O look, another left vs right thread. Left are crazy! Worship our lord Trump!

ATS has become so pathetic. Infiltrated and filled by trump zealots who think he is christ incarnate.

And no, i don't love hillary or biden you brainless twats.

ATS is lost.. have fun with republican no secret. Com
U mad bro?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: JinMI

Seems to make as much sense and have the same result as the "storm area-51" plan.

So much popcorn ready for this week.

True .

I would not underestimate this movement.

Don't forget the refugees from the middle east. Some of them are battle hardened. My guess is this is why they were brought here to begin with.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty"

President Donald Trump refused to commit to accepting the results of the 2020 election and ensuring a peaceful transition of power in an interview with "Fox News Sunday" host Chris Wallace aired Sunday.
www.businessinsider.com...

-

Dems still haven’t accepted the results of 2016.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Yeah, except the "peaceful transition of power" would have been from Obama to Hillary. The most Trump could do would be sit on the sidelines and bitch about it, though I doubt he could keep it up for four solid years like the left has.
Nice try though.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

Wow you guys o.d on that orange #...
First. I Checked the site if you look at the about us they dont give any name for who run the organisation...no phone number either...then I read that it got created in 2019 because to help environmental activists when they marched on DC...so no affiliation to democrat it just happen they dont like trump...I'm not surprised trump Been mocking climate change believer for years...

And about training ist DE-ESCALATION TRAINING...not combat...
There is nothing about stealing the election...

I ran a whois on the site and the only info I got is that it got registered in 2019 from Florida

You guys should investigate before posting Bs... Republican have tendency to turn bs into fact...

Nice work.

How many "fake" news stories will we see before all is said and done?

DESPERATION! DESPERATION! POST LIES AND PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE!!

Ummm.No they won't.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

America will be adding International terrorists to BLM and antifa domestic terrorists, if Joe Biden is elected president.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Guys it doesn't matter what the vote is. This group was assembled in part as an offshoot of Black Lives Matter as well as some other charitable groups of goodwill ambassadors, and they have the power to dictate who becomes president. We couldn't possibly fight them as they have on their side "go go dancers, salsa dancers, artists, and cultural workers!"

I've always had an overwhelming fear of death by.... shudder...cultural workers and go go dancers throwing tantrums cuz CNN says Trump is some racist sheet, yo!
edit on 11/3/2020 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
China and Russia are happy. Divide and conquer

<< 1   >>

join