It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Leaders Are Already Making Excuses for a Possible Joe Biden Loss on November 3rd.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: carewemust

Hey remember when Trump said this:

The election is absolutely being rigged by the dishonest and distorted media pushing Crooked Hillary - but also at many polling places - SAD

twitter.com...

He was right, it was being rigged by having zero MSM exposure and skewed polls.

Still, his tweet isn't ratio'd 😁

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

It looks like Joe's insults to voters in 2019 has caused him to have even smaller turnouts here in 2020. Totally backwards from how its supposed to be.

It's almost like someone decided Reverse Psychology would work for them, except people weren't stupid enough to fall for it. But they ran with it, and ran it into the ground anyway instead of learning.

"Reverse Psychology" was my first thought when I heard candidate Biden promise a Town Hall audience that the first thing he would do after being sworn in, was to Repeal the 2018 Trump tax cuts.

When Walter Mondale said during a Presidential debate that he'd raise everyone's taxes, his candidacy ended right then and there. You could feel it happen...like a balloon being popped.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

flatly stated that the only way Democrat Joe Biden could lose the election would be "for voter suppression to be successful."

So while I don't agree with the accusation I could see how James Clyburn could belive it ... and if he does belive it then he does have an obligation to warn his constituents.

But than I read this as his proof...

"Professional football players from my home state cannot vote because their ballots have not been delivered to them.

This guy is eather a cook; or he's using his position to propagandize his constituents.

A party who fights tooth and nail to deny the narrative of voter fraud thinks that they are in the midst of the biggest case of voter fraud in history and their proof is that a couple of foot ball players didn't get their ballots?

James Clyburn must really think his constituents are stupid.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Promising to end the fossil fuel industry was an even bigger moment.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CopeLongCut

I wonder why there is such a HUGE INTEREST in Voter Drop boxes amongst Democrat leaders?

Putting your ballot in your own mailbox is more convenient than driving to a drop box someplace.

In California last month, Democrats installed hundreds of Drop boxes.

When Republicans in California did the same thing, the California election commission was livid.

Crazy year on several levels.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: carewemust
Congressman Clyburn conveniently neglects to mention the significant number of Carolina voters who are suppressing themselves, by not filling out mail-in ballots correctly. With the African American ballot rejection rate being 400% higher than the non-African American rejection rate.

I did a thread about this a few months ago. It's in my sig.

Democrats pushing mail-in voting are actually hurting themselves, because Democrat voters are more likely to have their ballots not counted by failing to fill them out properly or return them on time. This has long been a known fact that mainstream media has talked about for years, although now that it's the Democrat official position the MSM is 100% behind it because they're not news agencies they are Democrat activists.

You're sooo right.

As with Democrat Harry Reid's invoking the Senate "Nuclear Option" coming back to bite Democrats under President Trump, Democrats/MSM promoting mail in voting, is coming back to bite them big in this year's Presidential election. (I hope!)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat
James Clyburn is the same "old school" as Jessie Jackson. How both of them were mentored by Martin Luther King and forgot what they were taught, is beyond me. Unlike MLK, they really do, as you said, think their followers are dumb sheep.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Promising to end the fossil fuel industry was an even bigger moment.

Joe said he would replace oil, with solar and wind, "in our lifetime". How long does he plan on living?

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Maybe he thinks futurama is a documentary and he is gonna be a talking head in a jar

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Maybe he thinks futurama is a documentary and he is gonna be a talking head in a jar

Dude.

If that ever happens, I call dibs on being uploaded to the first metal robot. I'm totally walking up to the head jar, taunting him with the flake food, and telling him to kiss my shiny metal ass.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Or making excuses just in case he lost.

But you don’t see it that way, you want your cake and eat it too

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Yep...making "just in case" excuses is what CBS News Face the Nation did Sunday morning.

CBS News’ Norah O'Donnell:

“...an intensity on the Republican side…on President Donald Trump's travel schedule…an enthusiasm on the Republican's part.”
Quick VidClip: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL

The "talking head in a jar" will have to do better than Joe Biden did on Sunday.

Can anyone tell me what he is trying to convey in this part of the speech he gave Sunday afternoon???

Quick Vidclip: twitter.com...

Also, is Joe wearing an Auto Zone deliver driver uniform?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I didn't know the Des Moines Register poll was such a bell-weather to Democrats.

I’ve been covering American politics for a long time and I can’t remember a number that so dramatically altered the political community’s perception of a presidential campaign as that number did, last night, at 7:30 p.m. Eastern Time.

The source of the number was The Iowa Poll, which has been the gold standard for statewide polling in the United States for decades.

The number itself was the percentage of likely voters in Iowa supporting Joe Biden’s candidacy for president.

President Trump’s number was 48%, which put him ahead in the “horse race” by 7 percentage points.

What made it doubly disconcerting was the way The Des Moines Register (accurately) described the poll results:

“Republican President Donald Trump has taken over the lead in Iowa, as Democratic former Vice President Joe Biden has faded…”

Faded!

Could there be a more terrible word in the last week of a presidential campaign?

Off the record, Democratic elected officials and campaign operatives and financial backers have been saying throughout the campaign that their biggest fear regarding the eventual outcome was Biden himself.
Source: 41jellis.medium.com...

As Joe's "brother" Barack Obama said, "Never underestimate Joe's ability to Fuk things up at the most critical moment."

edit on 11/2/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   

That's because strangely a lot of polls are starting to flip. Makes me suspect they were cooking the books but dont want to be that poll that was so far off as to hurt their reputation. They were even calling Arizona for Biden made it seem like a lock until a new poll that has Trump leading. I suspected it was going to change I will say this I have never seen a president that can get people out like Trump. I was just reading they had a Trump parade in Tucson. There were over 9700 cars and it stretched 96 miles I've never seen anything like that for a president.

ussanews.com...

Even in Michigan Trump was behind by 10 points now the last two polls put Trump at 2 percent and Biden at 1. Even Pennsylvania now has Trump up by 2 on the latest Emerson poll. Georgia Trump is up by two the only state I was tracking that hasn't improved for Trump in Wisconsin. With the trend, the electoral college should be Trump 295 Biden 243. I think Trump lost Wisconsin. So he won't do an exact repeat.
edit on 11/2/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   

The election is absolutely being rigged by the dishonest and distorted media pushing Crooked Hillary - but also at many polling places - SAD

twitter.com...

sure do. Remember how accurate the polls were? Yea, me neither. Almost as if they were and are meant to drive public opinion instead of measure it.......... But don't worry, with the media on his side, Trump can't loose.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Win or lose...at least we will not have to watch any more lying ads about how great Joe Biden is. And how the plan is to follow Trump’s plan and add crazy spending on top of it.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Yeppers... and he was spot on - almost prescient, wasn't he?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I suspect it's not all Trump though. I think in this case and for this cycle especially, the Democrats have been their own worst enemy between the lock downs/COVID response, the constant hatred of average Americans, the CRT/racism drum, and the implicit approval of rioting and general lawlessness. Even people who might otherwise not have voted for Trump are likely to have been pushed to pull the lever for him out of fear of what more Democrat rule would bring.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

M ore polling starting to turn.

Right now, Democrats’ early voting advantage in Florida has dipped below 100,000. Biden is not doing as well as he should carry the state in Miami-Dade, the most populous Democratic county in the state. All of the die-hard anti-Trump voters appear to have voted—and the Election Day advantage is probably going to be decidedly for the president. We do have the makings for a bloodbath. Florida Democratic organizers are now admitting what we’ve known for a while: that while Democrats hate Trump, there’s not enough that absolutely love Joe Biden.

It's not enough for your base to hate the incumbent. They also have to like your candidate. Romney found that out.

<< 1    3 >>

join