It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Leaders Are Already Making Excuses for a Possible Joe Biden Loss on November 3rd.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Sunday, November 1, 2020

Rep. James Clyburn (D-SC), the Congressman who praised African American/Black turnout in the South Carolina Dem primary, is now blaming "Voter Suppression" for a potential loss by Joe Biden this coming Tuesday.

House Majority Whip James Clyburn, D-S.C., told Fox News Sunday he would "pray" for Black Trump voters and flatly stated that the only way Democrat Joe Biden could lose the election would be "for voter suppression to be successful."

"I have had complaints all day today," Clyburn told Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum on the "Democracy 2020 Election Preview Special".

"Professional football players from my home state cannot vote because their ballots have not been delivered to them.

They can't come home to vote because they are in lockdown because of COVID-19 ...
Continued at: www.foxnews.com...

Congressman Clyburn conveniently neglects to mention the significant number of Carolina voters who are suppressing themselves, by not filling out mail-in ballots correctly. With the African American ballot rejection rate being 400% higher than the non-African American rejection rate.

Source-A: www.wbtv.com...

Source-B: www.foxcarolina.com... 9-9662-0171d2f13970.html

But due to professional football players not being able to vote, Joe Biden could lose to President Trump? Come on man!

(I'll add more "CYA excuses" to this thread as they are made, over the next few days.)

-CareWeMust

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No Joe , You are the Virus , and Trump is the Cure . As of Nov. 4th , 2020 , You Will Become a NOBODY . Enjoy Your Retirement in Your Basement ..............

twitter.com...

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The funny part is, NFL has been running commercials by/with football players all season to encourage all the viewers to have a plan to vote.

edit on 1-11-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

If Trump does win " crosses fingers "

I just hope it's a clear electoral win , because if we have to wait for a week while they count mail in ballots that also gives them a week to cook up more vote fraud.
edit on 1-11-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: mis spell

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
COVID fear suppresses the vote. Who creates that? Democrats and the media. Lock downs suppress the vote. Who creates those? Mostly democrat politicians at the state and local levels. Who urged mail-in voting? Democrats.

If those things keep numbers down and it hurts Democrat totals, who is to blame? Democrats.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

No Joe , You are the Virus , and Trump is the Cure . As of Nov. 4th , 2020 , You Will Become a NOBODY . Enjoy Your Retirement in Your Basement ..............

twitter.com...

That video camera was closer to Joe's face than the Teleprompters. Was he really speaking to a LIVE audience?

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck
I thought NFL players "took a knee" to protest American traditions...like voting, for example.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: SuperStudChuck
I thought NFL players "took a knee" to protest American traditions...like voting, for example.

After NBA ratings tanked, they haven’t mentioned it since week 1. Wokeness took a back seat to getting paid... hmmm...

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Yeah , Joe Really knows how to Work a Crowd ........ He's DEAD JIM ............

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

If Trump does win " crosses fingers "

I just hope it's a clear electoral win , because if we have to wait for a week while they count mail in ballots that also gives them a week to cook up more vote fraud.

The Department of Justice, U.S. Marshall Service, and Federal Election Commission put out very specific statements last week describing the (public) measures they will be taking to catch election cheating and prosecute crooks.

Here is the DOJ Statement: www.justice.gov...

CNN is Angry Because so much election security is in place at U.S. Postal Facilities and Military Installations: www.cnn.com...

(CNN's anger is a Dead giveaway of Democrats' election cheating plans!)
edit on 11/1/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

twitter.com...

That video camera was closer to Joe's face than the Teleprompters. Was he really speaking to a LIVE audience?

Yes , and in Living Color.......

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Blame gaming already, and it's not even Tuesday yet < rolls eyes >

The surest sign of any that a competitor is going to lose, is when blame is placed on the opponent in the figurative Eleventh Hour. One, we saw the loss coming months ago, and two, we also saw the blame game coming months ago. Suck it up, you made a BAD gamble with riots and Covid. Own it.
edit on 11/1/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

It looks like Joe's insults to voters in 2019 has caused him to have even smaller turnouts here in 2020. Totally backwards from how its supposed to be.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

It looks like Joe's insults to voters in 2019 has caused him to have even smaller turnouts here in 2020. Totally backwards from how its supposed to be.

It's almost like someone decided Reverse Psychology would work for them, except people weren't stupid enough to fall for it. But they ran with it, and ran it into the ground anyway instead of learning.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Hey remember when Trump said this:

The election is absolutely being rigged by the dishonest and distorted media pushing Crooked Hillary - but also at many polling places - SAD

twitter.com...

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Blame gaming already, and it's not even Tuesday yet < rolls eyes >

The surest sign of any that a competitor is going to lose, is when blame is placed on the opponent in the figurative Eleventh Hour. One, we saw the loss coming months ago, and two, we also saw the blame game coming months ago. Suck it up, you made a BAD gamble with riots and Covid. Own it.

And to put another shovel of dirt on Joe's coffin, the MSM is using Covid-19 to scare people out of voting on Election Day.

It's a certainty that more Democrats will be fearful of voting on Tuesday, than Republicans.

I just got off the phone with an older Democrat relative in Alabama. Not surprisingly, he is strongly considering not going to vote on Tuesday because, as he phrased it, "The numbers are going up". Naturally, I poured gas on the fire by reminding him how long the lines will be.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
All quotes from the OPs linked article.

"pray"

"for voter suppression to be successful."

"I have had complaints all day today,"

"Democracy 2020 Election Preview Special"

"Professional football players from my home state cannot vote because their ballots have not been delivered to them. They can't come home to vote because they are in lockdown because of COVID-19 ... (no quotation ending mark. Unconfirmed?)

"So I already know some Biden voters here in South Carolina are not going to be allowed to vote simply because the postal service has been undercut by the Postmaster General,"

"you've had absentee ballots available for months and also voter drop boxes where people can just walk right up and put it just right in the box."

"South Carolina has got voter drop boxes?"

"I wish you would show them to me. I've been in South Carolina for all of my 80 years. We do not have voter drop boxes. That is how lies get out."

"Well, it is my understanding that every state has them,"

"If South Carolina doesn't, that is a big question that South Carolina should address immediately, because it is my understanding that every state has them."

"We tried very hard to get voter drop boxes and the legislature would not approve them,"

"No, we don't have voter drop boxes. That's why I am saying when this campaign is over, we need to go to work and say ... for federal elections, Congress and president, there must be drop boxes."

"I don't know where those polls come from ... "

"I can tell you what, and I feel this sincerely ... I'm the father of three Black women. I am the son of a Black woman. If any Black man can go in a polling place and cast a vote for a man who referred to a Black woman as a dog on national television, I'm going to have to pray for them. I will have to pray for them. I don't know of any man [who] can abide that kind of disrespect and insult."

“crazed, crying lowlife"

"dog"

"What you're saying here is, essentially, what Joe Biden said on that radio show, that if you're Black and you vote for Trump, quote, 'you ain't Black,'" (why is the end quotation ended by "' ?)

"That's what he said. He later apologized for that, but you're sending the same message to African-Americans who may have a different choice in this election."

"What I said was. any man that calls one of my three daughters a dog, I would never vote for them, and I don't understand any Black man that would vote for anybody that refers to a Black woman [that way],"

"All of us that I know are sons of Black women. I don't stand for that kind of insult for my mothers, my sisters or my children."
edit on 1-11-2020 by CopeLongCut because: put a space after "' to add a question mark

link   

Yeah , Joe Really knows how to Work a Crowd ........ He's DEAD JIM ............

Joe is baffled that they want 0 deportations. They literally want a lawless society. Instead of taking a stand, he tries to compromise with people who don’t want to compromise.

link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Hey remember when Trump said this:

The election is absolutely being rigged by the dishonest and distorted media pushing Crooked Hillary - but also at many polling places - SAD

twitter.com...

Yes...I remember candidate Trump making several statements like that. The pollsters/polls were intentionally rigged against him then, just like they are now.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Congressman Clyburn conveniently neglects to mention the significant number of Carolina voters who are suppressing themselves, by not filling out mail-in ballots correctly. With the African American ballot rejection rate being 400% higher than the non-African American rejection rate.

I did a thread about this a few months ago. It's in my sig.

Democrats pushing mail-in voting are actually hurting themselves, because Democrat voters are more likely to have their ballots not counted by failing to fill them out properly or return them on time. This has long been a known fact that mainstream media has talked about for years, although now that it's the Democrat official position the MSM is 100% behind it because they're not news agencies they are Democrat activists.

<<   2  3 >>

join