It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Neighbor

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Gnawledge

originally posted by: HalWesten

Yet you continue to spew anti-Trump and pro-liberal comments. If you were my neighbor the rest of them and I would tell you to jump off a cliff, then go about our day.

So you hate me? Because I oppose Trump?

Nope, I don't hate you at all. I just won't associate with someone that promotes liberal crap and then says "but I'm your neighbor". That's hypocrisy and I won't play that game.

What liberal crap? I just said I'm American and am neighbor to my fellow Americans.

You think I should have my stuff taken, and other stuff dictated to me whether or not I want it. You might want it, but you never thought about asking me if I did, and when I say I don't, you don't care.

How does that make you neighborly?

I don't think you shave your stuff taken. Or that you should be dicatated too. I think you are stupid for think that I could have that power..

You are my neighbor. I'm just here man. If you need food or water.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
My whole reason for voting this year is my hope for peace. Year after year for the last 2 decades we have sent our kids off to war and to rebuild another country while our crumble. Unfortunately, the choice this year is clear Trump has taken no lobbyist money and Biden has in addition to apparently billions funneled into his family from foreign interest.

Look for me its about stopping continuous wars and that used to be a democrat mindset but this year peace has arrived via Trumps diplomacy throughout the middle east. I can remember a time a few short years ago i said to myself peace in the middle east was impossible and there hadn't been lasting peace there for thousands of years.

My friends its time to set partisanship aside and recognize how Trump has reversed course on a policy that has killed millions of foreigners and thousands of our kids. If there was nothing good you can bring yourself to recognize from him that single point is worth it.

Who does it benefit except defense contractors and those they have paid to continue the madness of middle eastern chest beating and Trump hasnt taken money and has demonstrated a pathway to peace. Thats it folks doesnt matter about any other policy when your talking about saving the lives of millions of foreigners and thousands of our children.

Pull the lever for Trump and save the grand standing for the next real war mongering republican to run.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Yet you continue to spew anti-Trump and pro-liberal comments. If you were my neighbor the rest of them and I would tell you to jump off a cliff, then go about our day.

Nope, I don't hate you at all. I just won't associate with someone that promotes liberal crap and then says "but I'm your neighbor". That's hypocrisy and I won't play that game.

What liberal crap? I just said I'm American and am neighbor to my fellow Americans.

You think I should have my stuff taken, and other stuff dictated to me whether or not I want it. You might want it, but you never thought about asking me if I did, and when I say I don't, you don't care.

I don't think you shave your stuff taken. Or that you should be dicatated too. I think you are stupid for think that I could have that power..

When you vote for collectivist policies like Medicare for all, that's what happens to me. I end up taxed through the nose losing my stuff, and I wind up with a health care policy I never wanted and that I may not be able to use for my needs.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I've had 3 threads disappeared here in an hour.

I can't speak here.

But, I am your neighbor.

It's wildly off-topic in this thread but what potential policies of Joe's make you want to vote for him?

I don't see any potential in him other than he will listen to scientists and get covid19 under control.

Really? How? The scientists have flip-flopped on most topics from the beginning of this. He doesn't have the mental wherewithall to comprehend the difference between peanut butter and jelly anymore, do you really think he's capable of doing anything at all? How exactly will Biden get things under control? I'll tell you how - he has stated many times that he wants a national mandate for masks in public AND even outdoors in your yard when you're doing yardwork. He has stated he'll do things that are already being done. How does that help?

I don't know that Biden will get things under control, but I do know that Trump has done absolutely nothing to get Covid under control. We've known about it for nearly a year now and have no national respose. Trump is a total failure.

Oh. Really? Shutting down travel from China was a start, then from other countries was also necessary and right. Ordering factories to build equipment hospitals desperately needed because the Obama/Biden administration used them up and didn't replace them was another good step. Did you know that we ended up having enough ventilators to send hundreds of them to Mexico to help them during their peak time? How about the hospital ships Trump ordered to NY and the west coast that didn't get used because there weren't enough patients? There are many more things Trump did that you can look up for yourself, this will get you started.

So come on, before you make a claim like that do some research.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
a reply to: Gnawledge

So, Biden will tell congress to make a law that is going to stop Covid19? OK, how does that work?

Biden's plan is to do what Trump is already doing. Biden has no other plan.

If Biden and friends all have a great plan to stop Covid, in the name of everything that is good and proper why aren't they sharing it now? How many thousands of lives could be saved with their plan???

Seriously, they should be sharing it. Not doing so means they are politicizing the deaths and we know they'd never do that. Right?

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Stopping a threat to life should be more important then politics to anyone. Biden has Trumps plan. His commericials admit it, but it would look bad if Biden said "I will do what he is doing now to stop Corona".

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I took the time to clearly explain my post after you wrote - F you, what's wrong with you - and you give me the bait and switch. tsk tsk you like to sow confusion.

you could benefit from an astrology reading -

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

When you vote for collectivist policies like Medicare for all, that's what happens to me. I end up taxed through the nose losing my stuff, and I wind up with a health care policy I never wanted and that I may not be able to use for my needs.

We should have the same kind of health care that all the DC elected officials enjoy at taxpayer expense. Health, dental eye care. Why do they deserve preferential treatment above the taxpayers?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

So, Biden will tell congress to make a law that is going to stop Covid19? OK, how does that work?

Biden's plan is to do what Trump is already doing. Biden has no other plan.

Seriously, they should be sharing it. Not doing so means they are politicizing the deaths and we know they'd never do that. Right?

What deaths and politicizing a pandemic is wrong, especially when it's just a democratic hoax!!

edit on 2-11-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join