It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Neighbor

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I find I don't fit in much here on ATS. And that's ok. I don't want everyone agreeing with what I have to say.

But here, what I have to say is, I'm your neighbor.

If American, especially so. I don't care who you support politically. I don't care of your "party". I know it's all b.s.

And on Tuesday, whoever wins, if we know...or weeks later...I'll still be your neighbor.

What the hell are we fighting about anyway? Trump's tax cuts are expiring you know? If that's it...look that up. He's done nothing else. Biden has done nothing...probably won't do anything...

What are we fighting about? Amongst ourselves? They are all useless. Trump. Biden. ...Bleh. Where are we?

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Yet you continue to spew anti-Trump and pro-liberal comments. If you were my neighbor the rest of them and I would tell you to jump off a cliff, then go about our day.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Yet you continue to spew anti-Trump and pro-liberal comments. If you were my neighbor the rest of them and I would tell you to jump off a cliff, then go about our day.

So you hate me? Because I oppose Trump?

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

Nope, I don't hate you at all. I just won't associate with someone that promotes liberal crap and then says "but I'm your neighbor". That's hypocrisy and I won't play that game.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Nope, I don't hate you at all. I just won't associate with someone that promotes liberal crap and then says "but I'm your neighbor". That's hypocrisy and I won't play that game.

What liberal crap? I just said I'm American and am neighbor to my fellow Americans.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

What liberal crap? I just said I'm American and am neighbor to my fellow Americans.

The crap you keep defending in other threads. You might not remember it but the rest of us do.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

The crap you keep defending in other threads. You might not remember it but the rest of us do.

Ok. My beliefs then.

They are what they are. I'm still your neighbor. I don't know why my beliefs are crap...and "liberal".

But, ok.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

I've had worse neighbors.

Had a neighbor who ran a meth lab, stole our gasoline by cutting the fuel hose when he couldn't siphon, he had a dopey mullet, and there'd be routine screaming matches at 3AM.

You do any of these things?

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

I've had worse neighbors.

Had a neighbor who ran a meth lab, stole our gasoline by cutting the fuel hose when he couldn't siphon, he had a dopey mullet, and there'd be routine screaming matches at 3AM.

You do any of these things?

Damn. No man, that isn't me.

I'm just a regular guy trying to live in this world.

That's not a neighbor that's a nuisance.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hello Neighbor,

Help me protect our kids from being sent off to the endless wars demanded by the war machine that Joe has taken countless dollars by lobbyists to ensure the war machine keeps chugging along on the blood of our kids. Please Neighbor my 16 years old will come of age during the next presidency and I hate to think you can't tell the difference in which man will send him in harm's way.

Be a real man and stand up your either gonna be a murderous dem or your going to get behind the peace that's rapidly spreading through areas where peace was thought not possible.

Please neighbor I can't afford gas to go back to 4 bucks or more a gallon it will go from having to spend 30 to fill up to 60 to fill up. Please neighbor they are not the same and the choice is clear if you wipe your eyes and pay attention.

Pay attention because who you vote for is who you wish to stand by.
edit on 1-11-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Hello neighbor. I agree with you and will stand by your right to disagree with me.

Some are fighting among themselves because they believe it is required. I learned a long time ago that politics are dog and pony shows. Politicians will say anything to gain your trust, and will have you dancing to the music of the Pied Piper, if you you believe them.

This is not new, it has just been perfected. The promises don't change much, and neither do the outcomes. We must remember that promises of better, never include everybody. Even if you are duped into believing that you are the winner, you will also lose something.

From the past, or is it?
catalog.archives.gov...

edit on 1-11-2020 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Ok. My beliefs then.

They are what they are. I'm still your neighbor. I don't know why my beliefs are crap...and "liberal".

But, ok.

You're not paying attention. The IDEAS and ACTIONS from the Left that you've been defending are what I'm talking about. You know, the destructive ones? Don't make me go back and get quotes from your posts.

I just went back and read a few, I think your ignorance about the issues is the problem, not necessarily your stances. I don't think you have lived life long enough to have properly formed those ideals because so far you've been mostly exposed to the Liberal mindset.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink
Hello Neighbor,

Help me protect our kids from being sent off to the endless wars demanded by the war machine that Joe has taken countless dollars by lobbyists to ensure the war machine keeps chugging along on the blood of our kids. Please Neighbor my 16 years old will come of age during the next presidency and I hate to think you can't tell the difference in which man will send him in harm's way.

Be a real man and stand up your either gonna be a murderous dem or your going to get behind the peace that's rapidly spreading through areas where peace was thought not possible.

Please neighbor I can't afford gas to go back to 4 bucks or more a gallon it will go from having to spend 30 to fill up to 60 to fill up. Please neighbor they are not the same and the choice is clear if you wipe your eyes and pay attention.

I can't afford more than 4 bucks a gallon either but I assure you it doesn't matter if it's Trump or Biden or any other "in charge".

Calling me a "murderous dem" is offensive. I don't like it. I don't like your tone or that you think I want this country to sink.

But I'm still your neighbor.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Right, you read the talking points. The media hyperbole and not what actual people are saying.

Ok. My beliefs then.

But, ok.

You're not paying attention. The IDEAS and ACTIONS from the Left that you've been defending are what I'm talking about. You know, the destructive ones? Don't make me go back and get quotes from your posts.

I just went back and read a few, I think your ignorance about the issues is the problem, not necessarily your stances. I don't think you have lived life long enough to have properly formed those ideals because so far you've been mostly exposed to the Liberal mindset.

Right you read what the media has said and not what actual people are saying.
edit on 1112020 by Gnawledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
And please, everyone...what the hell is "the Left".???

You make this up as you go along or?

I get making two sides but, think...they are not real...there is no right and left...

We are human neighbors.

Eww.?

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

you are being naive and your rebuttal makes zero sense

I can't afford more than 4 bucks a gallon either but I assure you it doesn't matter if it's Trump or Biden or any other "in charge".

Gas hasn't been as cheap as it is now in more than 20 years. The relaxation of overburdensome regulations imposed by past politicians like Joe is what caused it to go down.

And yes knowingly voting for a man that will lead us into war makes you a murderous dem.
edit on 1-11-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
ATS is more of a GOP platform these days.

I have been off of here for sometime, and probably chose the wrong time to come back for a glance, but it has got a lot worse.

Saying that the DNC are not any better, but it’s quite funny seeing everybody arguing why their turd sandwich is better than the other turd sandwich.

Deny ignorance? Okay then.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink

you are being naive and your rebuttal makes zero sense

Gas hasn't been as cheap as it is now in more than 20 years. The relaxation of overburdensome regulations imposed by past politicians like Joe is what caused it to go down.

Have you been conscious the last 20 years?

You are all sorts of wrong with this.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Right, you read the talking points. The media hyperbole and not what actual people are saying.

Ok. My beliefs then.

But, ok.

Nope, I look around and try to find non-MSM information to verify things before I form opinions on them. Try again.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Ok. My beliefs then.

But, ok.

Nope, I look around and try to find non-MSM information to verify things before I form opinions on them. Try again.

Try what? Their is nothing new here?
edit on 1112020 by Gnawledge because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join