It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look Out Michigan - The Gestapo is Forcing Restaurants to Take Names

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
I will sign with an x and pay cash or refuse to offer My business.

a reply to: JusticeIsComing

As everyone should. That woman is out of control. I relocated to Kansas for a job but I have plenty of family back there that are doing the big eye roll every time she opens her mouth. I will be back for Christmas and I will do the same thing as you and make a big production out of it when I do!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Ok, so I got a text picture from my sons girlfriend, the one that works at the local bar. LMAO.
So, they have pre printed slips for customers to fill out name and number.

This is just one great one, from a table full of locals:

Joe Biden 800-Today is what day
Gretchen Whitmer 800 IAM Nutz
Dana Nessel 800 I will close you
Barack Obama 800 Ask Shelly
Nancy Pelosi 800 IAM Drunk
Dr Faucci 800 WAH CHEW

I don't think Gretchen is going to be happy when she figures out what is going on.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BastogneFoxHole

originally posted by: Rob808
I will sign with an x and pay cash or refuse to offer My business.

a reply to: JusticeIsComing

As everyone should. That woman is out of control. I relocated to Kansas for a job but I have plenty of family back there that are doing the big eye roll every time she opens her mouth. I will be back for Christmas and I will do the same thing as you and make a big production out of it when I do!

Just what the dems want, overwhelming majorities in smaller numbers of states and the people who do remain manage nothing more than an eye roll

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Do you bend over and say thank you sir while you, present? Have you ever read a little book by Orwell, 1984? You understand by offering that info it’s doing zero to protect you, or your family? There are so many questions for someone so unable to see.

reply to: JusticeIsComing

edit on 4-11-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Was out for a beer & a burger yesterday and they were taking name and phone numbers. Myself (Mike Oxlong) and my friend Eaton Beevers can be reached at 8108675309. If we're not there, maybe Jenny can help you.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Yesterday for lunch no number required. We'll see what today brings you can refuse to give and they can refuse service. Doesn't sound like they will if they want to stay open any longer.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

That is because it in no longer mandatory, but recommended.
Gretch put it all on the restaurants, or so it seems.
Michigan softens restaurant rules requiring customer info during COVID

Under the new guidelines released Tuesday, the state recommends — but does not require — dining establishments deny entry to customers who won’t provide contact information. The state also said it will not hold restaurants or bars responsible for patrons who provide false information, and will not require businesses to ask for proof of identification.

The clarifications were issued after the state restaurant industry expressed frustration Monday on how to interpret safety rules announced last week that were intended to slow the spread of COVID-19.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Whats wrng with your wife? a reply to: HalWesten

(post by JusticeIsComing removed for a manners violation)

<< 3  4  5   >>

join