It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look Out Michigan - The Gestapo is Forcing Restaurants to Take Names

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: DBCowboy
They'll be given the "Yellow Star" free phones.

Another truth from ATS's resident Veteran-Aryan.

Hush Mason!

Or I'll restrict your visits to the "pleasure camps".

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
in germany this has been obligatory for months so that the authorities can contact you if it turns out that another guest was infected.

As, yes, zee Germans, world leaders in luxury automobile manufacturing and creating lists for zee 'authorities'.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Hush Mason!

Or I'll restrict your visits to the "pleasure camps".

I heard it will be a gas.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

you should find another hobby. there is still a real life out there. trees, people, streets. the normal life. and if you really want to project your personal problems onto others, go to a psychiatrist, he will listen to you. you always post clumsy propaganda #. always them and us. you act like a character from an orwel novel. whats the point? you can critically question things and discuss them, but as always you just drop one tirade after another and it doesn't lead to anything.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

in germany this has been obligatory for months so that the authorities can contact you if it turns out that another guest was infected. its done this way in many countries. it allows to trace chains of infection.

I get that, I really do. But the way Gov. wHitler has gone about everything I refuse to do what she says. Trust me, if she could round up her opponents and send them to the chambers she would. She is that deranged.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The Michigan Gestapo SS government is forcing restaurants to start taking names of patrons !!!!

They've instigated more excessive regulations in response to a supposed massive increase in COVID19 cases recently !

Less people at all gatherings and now restaurants MUST TAKE NAMES (for purposes of "contact tracing" uh huh sure) !!

All this bullshyst because they hate Trump and they hate people who support Trump !! 😆

I bet the "case" increase is BS and rigged 😆

Whats next ?

The state Department of Health and Human Services revised and extended mask and other rules.

Restaurants, bars and other venues must seat no more than six people at a table. All dine-in establishments must keep customers’ names and phone numbers for contact-tracing purposes, starting Monday.

The state said indoor settings are as much as 20 times more likely to drive COVID-19 outbreaks than outdoor settings. It also recommended that people keep their voices down at social events, warning that shouting or cheering can increase the virus in the air by up to 30 times.

“Avoid the indoor get-togethers where we have seen COVID explode,” said Robert Gordon, director of the health department.

Whitmer administration tightens gathering limits after virus spreads

Good luck tracking me. And by me I mean Turd Ferguson phone #313-555-6969.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
How can we mudpit if this lady sucks sooo bad?

"Eww she sucks!"
"I know!"
"Me too!"
"Yeah!"
"I love you!"

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Are the FIB's gaining in popularity there since foiling the scoobydoodoo crew's kidnapping or whatever or no?
edit on Sun, 01 Nov 2020 16:43:24 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

in germany this has been obligatory for months so that the authorities can contact you if it turns out that another guest was infected. its done this way in many countries. it allows to trace chains of infection.

Pssst
When theyre comparing this to being Gestapo tactics.. probably shouldnt mention Germany.

i was unfocused.
it's crazy how the sick thoughts and actions of this long gone dark time are still present and continue to spread terror.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The covid trackers are volunteers 3500 of them. What kind of people would volunteer for that? Nosy busybodies that want to know everybody's business

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
First name: Ligma

Last name: Bhaalls

Phone number: 696-969-6969

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Oh yeah, the AG is investigating them for "violations." It's the same old story, punishment for the citizens, no right is too sacred to violate.

Court says you can't do is? Tough, we'll just do it anyway.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

in germany this has been obligatory for months so that the authorities can contact you if it turns out that another guest was infected.

As, yes, zee Germans, world leaders in luxury automobile manufacturing and creating lists for zee 'authorities'.

we also have a very good health system. we are extremely critical in our self-reflection. and we don't want to conquer the world anymore. at least for now.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

we also have a very good health system. we are extremely critical in our self-reflection. and we don't want to conquer the world anymore. at least for now.

You're going to have to pinky-swear, we've heard this sh#t from you before.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

you should find another hobby. there is still a real life out there. trees, people, streets. the normal life. and if you really want to project your personal problems onto others, go to a psychiatrist, he will listen to you. you always post clumsy propaganda #. always them and us. you act like a character from an orwel novel. whats the point? you can critically question things and discuss them, but as always you just drop one tirade after another and it doesn't lead to anything.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

How can this be legal?

Even more crazy: how can people not see how wrong and frightening this is? How can they not see that this is the beginning of a total prison society????

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Give em a ded person's name, and the number to some obscure morgue.

My thoughts exactly. And be sure to pay IN CASH.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
So I figured I would call the governor and ask what to do. Found her office number 517 335 7858 but she didn't answer but now I know her number so I'll use it when I go out than maybe she'll get spammed 50 times a day.

I love you, man.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
How can this be legal?

Gretchen is still mad because Biden picked Kamala over her. She's venting her anger on Michigan residents. The unintended consequence (or maybe intended?) is to send more votes into the Trump camp.
edit on 11/1/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

How can this be legal?

Even more crazy: how can people not see how wrong and frightening this is? How can they not see that this is the beginning of a total prison society????

Well anybody who has ever trusted, now trusts, or will ever trust a Democrat is about to learn the hardest lesson of a lifetime. 🎭🚬

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join