It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look Out Michigan - The Gestapo is Forcing Restaurants to Take Names

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I would literally buy a burner and have my voice mail be that song

link   
Go figure

link   

originally posted by: mikell
Southwest Michigan here. I don't know what my phone number is because I never call myself. So I figured I would call the governor and ask what to do. Found her office number 517 335 7858 but she didn't answer but now I know her number so I'll use it when I go out than maybe she'll get spammed 50 times a day. They are going to sell your number to make money. My local watering hole is going to put a note pad by the door to put your info on. He wanted his employees to do it they told him to stuff it, not their job.

Double dog dare you to call that # and say.... bitch get some bangs.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Southwest Michigan here. I don't know what my phone number is because I never call myself. So I figured I would call the governor and ask what to do. Found her office number 517 335 7858 but she didn't answer but now I know her number so I'll use it when I go out than maybe she'll get spammed 50 times a day. They are going to sell your number to make money. My local watering hole is going to put a note pad by the door to put your info on. He wanted his employees to do it they told him to stuff it, not their job.

Oh wow, what a good idea, a million people should start making spam calls to politicians, a person can always say their number was used by a third party...phishing or whatever they call it.

Maybe if enough people call them they will create laws to stop the action of people calling you twenty times a day. I could have had two and a half million bucks and seventy five hundred a week from PCS if I would have given the guy my routing number and paid the nine thousand dollar tax on the money at least five times in the last month. None of those calls are legitimate, especially the political calls, we need to get rid of them.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
My name is Hugh Jorgan....
My companion is Anita Cox...

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ohhh, like those walls where everyone can pin up their business cards.

We are dooooomed!

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul
a reply to: pianopraze

Thank God I realize what song that was before it played. It would be stuck in my head. You are evil lol

That # got called, a boatload of times..lol

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Dammit man.

I click and got blinded by Whitmers forehead.

Give us a warning next time.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This came out last Thursday. I emailed my reps when I found out about it Friday morning. I got an email back saying the rep didn't know about it either until everyone else did. Once again, she refused to let our legislature know what she's doing and why. At this point I've resigned myself to the belief that she will not be recalled nor will she be held accountable for her illegal actions. But I'll be damned if I will obey anything she says.

My wife and I had a very brief discussion about this yesterday and it went something like this:

Me: I will NOT be giving my name and contact info to anyone at any restaurant. I will give them a fake name and number.

Her: Then we will NOT be going out to eat anytime soon.

Me: (stunned look)

Her: I will not stand there and watch you give someone a fake name.

Me: Fine, we will NOT be going out to eat anytime soon.

Discussion ended. Screw the businesses in the name of an out-of-control governor. No, I will not. But I will not comply with this bull# either.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Dammit man.

I click and got blinded by Whitmers forehead.

Give us a warning next time.

Same here. I didnt even recognize her face at first because I was mesmerized by the fo'head of doom.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
That's been happening for months in the UK.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
This came out last Thursday. I emailed my reps when I found out about it Friday morning. I got an email back saying the rep didn't know about it either until everyone else did. Once again, she refused to let our legislature know what she's doing and why. At this point I've resigned myself to the belief that she will not be recalled nor will she be held accountable for her illegal actions. But I'll be damned if I will obey anything she says.

My wife and I had a very brief discussion about this yesterday and it went something like this:

Me: I will NOT be giving my name and contact info to anyone at any restaurant. I will give them a fake name and number.

Her: Then we will NOT be going out to eat anytime soon.

Me: (stunned look)

Her: I will not stand there and watch you give someone a fake name.

Me: Fine, we will NOT be going out to eat anytime soon.

Discussion ended. Screw the businesses in the name of an out-of-control governor. No, I will not. But I will not comply with this bull# either.

Thats some jedi mind trick level stuff there. Hope my husband never acquires your skillz.

Then again, if my husband ever gave a fake name.. like Jack Mehoff... Id giggle and say, Hi, Im Mrs Mehoff.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
More unenforceable rules to combat Covid?

If I didn't know any better I might assume that these populations don't actually want to stop the spread of Covid with all of their unenforceable increased safety measures.

But I do know better; what is actually happening is that these leaders dont want to do anything more to harm their economies than they have already done; but at the same time they want to optics of both an increased risk and them saving you from that risk.

People should start a hashtag where everyone tells the waiters their name is Joe Biden or something. That would be funny.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
You'd be suprized that in Michigan they have so many people named;
Anita Boner
Jack Mehoff

It's quite a cultural abnormality.

LOL
Thanks DB....I spit my coffee everywhere.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
What will the poor people do that don't have a phone or ID. Are they being discriminated against?

Think of the poor peoples children.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

What will the poor people do that don't have a phone or ID. Are they being discriminated against?

Think of the poor peoples children.

They'll be given the "Yellow Star" free phones.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

They'll be given the "Yellow Star" free phones.

Another truth from ATS's resident Veteran-Aryan.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

in germany this has been obligatory for months so that the authorities can contact you if it turns out that another guest was infected. its done this way in many countries. it allows to trace chains of infection.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

in germany this has been obligatory for months so that the authorities can contact you if it turns out that another guest was infected. its done this way in many countries. it allows to trace chains of infection.

Pssst
When theyre comparing this to being Gestapo tactics.. probably shouldnt mention Germany.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

You'd be suprized that in Michigan they have so many people named;
Anita Boner
Jack Mehoff

It's quite a cultural abnormality.

I was thinkin' my troll name

Mike Oxlong

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join