It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson Arrested Under Covid Regulations at Hyde Park Protest

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
Brit here - Robinson is a knuckle dragging racist thug and he deserves to be in jail.

The vast majority of non-racist Brits agree. We don't like him.
This is the exact person that we need to stop, this mentality displayed here. Because someone has been vilified, they “deserve to be in jail” for no crimes, just being detestable. This mentality is the entire issue the world is facing. They have made clear labels (which could never be seen) of racist and non racists, and has spoken for all the “non racists” (a group which can only Exist in their own mind) 1984 on full display.

Just screaming ignorance and intolerance.

edit on 5-11-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Read his tweets, listen to his racist rhetoric, and see his criminal record, that's your best bet as to why.

It's all out there and a matter of public record.

The Mans, not the social justice warrior he pretends to be, quite the opposite in fact.

Edit: Far as i can determine the Police all had masks on, Robinson not so much, and how can you social distance and arrest and detain pork at the same time? LoL

Police state my arse, they were doing their job and enforcing the law, for once.
edit on 5-11-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I think there was but it was not a very well known theory though a lot of people of people mostly in labour were grieving for him for a very long time, I have heard time and again that he would have been a great prime minister.

Other conspiracy's, possible electoral rigging in the last election while Kinnock was leader, he did not do badly though afterwards and I smelled a rat in that instance, many in labour and the general public also questioned the sudden last minute swing to the Tory's on that occasion.

Possible electoral voting fraud against Miliband as well, a truck full of postal ballot's was stolen and the same number of ballots for the conservatives apparently won them the election though the missing ballot's were supposedly accounted for.

It does go on in the UK even in the old day's, Scarisbrick (Between Southport and Ormskirk in West Lancs) were my mum used to live she went to the polling station late and there was no one in there but as she walked into the Church which was being used as the station she saw one of the man with a pen in his hand with the lid off the ballot box and he quickly put the lid back on when he and the other gentleman supposedly I guess from opposite party's saw her coming into the station to make her own vote, she told me, rang the police and mentioned it to them and nothing was ever done, it does not mean they were tampering but it was definitely improper and if they were not tampering then what were they doing? though this was about two elections or so ago now.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join