It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson Arrested Under Covid Regulations at Hyde Park Protest

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Tommy Robinson is understood to have been arrested during a protest in central London.

The far-right activist - real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon - was seen being detained by police at an event in Hyde Park on Sunday afternoon.

The maskless former English Defence League leader was filmed struggling in handcuffs as around 20 officers tried to clear a path to a police van through a shouting crowd.

In another video, the 37-year-old was shown visibly upset as he was being detained, shouting at officers “you’re breaking my arm” and “I haven’t done anything wrong”.

The Metropolitan Police said in a statement to LBC: “Officers were policing an assembly at speakers corner, Hyde Park on Sunday, 1 November.

Tommy Robinson Arrested Under Covid Regulations at Hyde Park Protest

I see that's Tommy Robinson in police custody once again.

Can't quite get his head around wearing a mask in public nether or so it seems.

Anyhoo i suppose any PR is good PR where his type are concerned.

Shameful really that a 37-year-old cannot seem to get his head around committing public order offenses nether as it's not really that hard not to breach the peace when you are supposed to be an adult.

Edit: Links went wonky here are the urls

www.lbc.co.uk...
metro.co.uk...
edit on 1-11-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Over in England it is difficult NOT to get arrested and detained for some public order offense. There are so many pathetic rules and laws, even cable television police on the prowl for offenders.

Nah this Covid threat isn't being abused by authorities. not at all..

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Well, with this 4 week total lockdown the police will "exercise" their powers. They will not use this to go on a power trip. I'm auditioning for a job telling tales.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

It's never difficult for Tommy to get arrested NoCorruptionAllowed.

Tommy is that one loud racist mate everyone has that never grew up.

The man craves attention in spades for his own sick gratification.

It's not even about the causes or people for Tommy, just about Tommy.

Hence the reason our Police love our Stephen Christopher Yaxley Lennon Robinson.

His growing Police record and extensive list of criminal convictions don't help matters nether if truth be told.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Clearly you've researched nothing about this covid nonsense.
"Authorities" serve the people and are on track to learn the hard way.
Information can't be contained fast enough.
"The Great Reset" stooges are in for a bad time.

edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: Sp

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I don't like Tommy Robinson.

The problem is that the police have sat by while there have been other demonstrations e.g. BLM. The police seem to be cherry picking demonstrations to break up. This leads to accusions of police favouritism, which is harmful for public confidence.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I learned enough not to get arrested quite a while back now.

As to researching COVID 19.

Well if you have done that im sure you will find its hardly nonsense.

Hence the second coming lockdown on Thursday.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Turn off the news and do some actual research.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
I don't like Tommy Robinson.

The problem is that the police have sat by while there have been other demonstrations e.g. BLM. The police seem to be cherry picking demonstrations to break up. This leads to accusions of police favouritism, which is harmful for public confidence.

It's more than harmful to public confidence - it's tyrannical.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I really do wish the media would just stop reporting every thing this thug gets lifted, the guy down the road from get gets the boabies at his door every other week and it doesn't hit the national press. Giving Tommy publicity like this is just feeding him and his army of troll followers.

Just lift him and be done with it, if (or when) he breaks the law, do what they do with every other little thug.
edit on 1-11-2020 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

slap him with that £10,000 fine also, read about students recieveing it, so lets treat TR the same, #EqualityforTommy

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
That's why people sailed across an ocean risking all kinds of dangers to get away from it back in the day. You can be arrested for trolling on social media there lol.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Yes I know, just being loud and obnoxious is illegal there now! Being loud and obnoxious used to be a cherished God given right over there, not it gets you the grey bar hotel!

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Good luck getting £10,000 out a student unless they attend Oxford or Cambridge ffs. LoL

Suppose they can add it to there loans.

Pay them for the rest of your life anyhow.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Well if the cap fits.

After his last experience with the tin pale, you would think he would not be so eager to return if im honest.

Guess there is just no teaching Robinson pork.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
That's why people sailed across an ocean risking all kinds of dangers to get away from it back in the day. You can be arrested for trolling on social media there lol.

Well we don't shoot and kill people over here because they support the wrong political party.

Maybe you need to have a look nearer home.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Had a test not that long back.

So i think i know what it entails.

Research says about 47,000 poor souls are dead.

Research. LoL

Ile listen to the scientists, wear a mask, and wash my hands regularly, if that what you mean.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong
No, you just give each other the stabbies and glasgow smiles. Waaaaaaaay beeeeeeeeetter I am sure.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I really do wish the media would just stop reporting every thing this thug gets lifted, the guy down the road from get gets the boabies at his door every other week and it doesn't hit the national press. Giving Tommy publicity like this is just feeding him and his army of troll followers.

Just lift him and be done with it.

For what?
Are you suggesting the Govt. target and unfairly arrest people just because they don't like them?

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

haha I have put in an edit to clarify it for you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join