It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing truth about Christians I discovered on Halloween

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Took grandkids to Trunk or Treats at some churches as hardly anyone was participating in trick or treating last night. I discovered something really amazing about Christians on halloween: Christians give out full size candy. Like full size kitkats, hershey bars, Crunch bars.... none of this so called "fun size" which is BS and not fun... but full fun size!

Id never been to a trunk or treat before.. but Im definitely taking kids next year. They even gave the babies full size stuff.. and theyre easier to steal from.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Wow. Ever heard of the term "choosing beggar"? Here you are begging for sugar from strangers and rejecting the "fun size" and wanting full size candy bars instead. What's "BS" here is you feeling entitled to "full size" bars so you can promote obesity and diabetes. And because you went to a couple of churches you make this grand generalization about all Christians. Good Lord.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Wow. Ever heard of the term "choosing beggar"? Here you are begging for sugar from strangers and rejecting the "fun size" and wanting full size candy bars instead. What's "BS" here is you feeling entitled to "full size" bars so you can promote obesity and diabetes. And because you went to a couple of churches you make this grand generalization about all Christians. Good Lord.

It was a joke ... go jump in an open grave.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Seriously getting full sized candy bars for Halloween is amazing. You always remember who gave out the best candy.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Heh, better watch the jokes! Some people are extra touchy about their "religion of love."

Ask the Cathars!

But yeah, candy for babies is already seen as child abuse by some godless coast dwellers... but lawd I hated the goody good apple treators in my neighborhood. I always smashed their smirking pumpkins.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul

Seriously getting full sized candy bars for Halloween is amazing. You always remember who gave out the best candy.

LOL Yeah when I was a kid we would get home made treats sometimes. Popcorn balls, rice crispy treats, carmel apples and 40 years later I still recall the older woman who made these no bake chocolate and oatmeal cookie type things. They were HIGH value in the treat trading we would do amongst us kids.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Heh, better watch the jokes! Some people are extra touchy about their "religion of love."

Ask the Cathars!

But yeah, candy for babies is already seen as child abuse by some godless coast dwellers... but lawd I hated the goody good apple treators in my neighborhood. I always smashed their smirking pumpkins.

Yeah... and oranges and apples in the ol xmas stocking sucked just as bad...
My mother always fooled me into thinking my stocking was full with those damned oranges!

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I always got toys wrapped in clothes. They always tried tricking me on Xmas. Probably one of the reasons that I don't trust anything.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I knew for years that most Christians gave out better candy than the ones that didn't go church. But the old women back in the sixties that were Christians gave out the best cookies and popcorn balls, all homemade, none of those store bought stuff.

Back in the sixties some gave out the nickle candy bars, they were huge, as big as the big buck and a half ones are now. There were the three cent ones too, they were just as big and good, but weren't Hersheys or Reeses, the nestleys ones were three cents. I used to like the wax bottles of colored fruity sugar water, drink it then chew the wax which tasted like what was in it. Of course, we all had immunity those days to lots more germs, still trying to identify how they dampened our immunity so much that everyone gets sick so often...it has to be chemicals in the foodsupply.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul

I always got toys wrapped in clothes. They always tried tricking me on Xmas. Probably one of the reasons that I don't trust anything.

... and thats how conspiracy theorists are born.

If my parents would have thought of that deviousness they might have done that too. LOL! I was always real particular about unwrapping the presents neatly.. so my mother would use half a roll of tape each present. Id take forever to unwrap it and my dad would be saying repeatedly JUST RIP THE PAPER WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!!

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I knew for years that most Christians gave out better candy than the ones that didn't go church. But the old women back in the sixties that were Christians gave out the best cookies and popcorn balls, all homemade, none of those store bought stuff.

Back in the sixties some gave out the nickle candy bars, they were huge, as big as the big buck and a half ones are now. There were the three cent ones too, they were just as big and good, but weren't Hersheys or Reeses, the nestleys ones were three cents. I used to like the wax bottles of colored fruity sugar water, drink it then chew the wax which tasted like what was in it. Of course, we all had immunity those days to lots more germs, still trying to identify how they dampened our immunity so much that everyone gets sick so often...it has to be chemicals in the foodsupply.

Nah, it was the benefit of wax stuck in our colons that traps all of the virus and bacteria...

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Same here actually lol. My aunts were the worst. They'd use a whole roll just on me, and tape every single rip-able part. I'd rather have coal.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

Get off my lawn.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Get off my lawn.

You first.

Im sending the neighborhood crapping cat to YOUR yard.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Took grandkids to Trunk or Treats at some churches as hardly anyone was participating in trick or treating last night. I discovered something really amazing about Christians on halloween: Christians give out full size candy. Like full size kitkats, hershey bars, Crunch bars.... none of this so called "fun size" which is BS and not fun... but full fun size!

Id never been to a trunk or treat before.. but Im definitely taking kids next year. They even gave the babies full size stuff.. and theyre easier to steal from.

You haven't read the Commandments I guess...

They were amended with the 11th....

Thou shall hand out full size candy.

It's so we can kill off the evil devil Halloween people....

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
And i grew up not knowing any different. You're all taking this religion # way too far.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

To HELL with 'Fun Size' Kit Kats!

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Get off my lawn.

You sound like one of those guys that yell "get your kids off my lawn!" and then let's your dog crap on the neighbors yard.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

You haven't read the Commandments I guess...

They were amended with the 11th....

Thou shall hand out full size candy.

It's so we can kill off the evil devil Halloween people....

Those Commandments (actually there are 613 of them, not just the popularized 10) are pre-Christian.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I'm an atheist who gives out full size bars on Halloween. There's one other person in town who does: the dentist who was caught giving the old root canal to the receptionist after hours. 😂

One thing I'll say about some Christians, they know all the best deals to get the good stuff for cheap, and they pass it on.

Hope your little one had fun!
edit on 1-11-2020 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join