It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally Hits 57 Thousand people in PA As Newspaper Endorses Him As First Republican Since 1972

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JusticeIsComing

Coronavirus likes this.

Good, its called herd immunity and freedom as people are doing what they want to do...I guess you are like Old Joe, lock everyone up for another year, keep schools closed....

At least we are not hypocrites as you all are supporting the protesting and rioting as OK...no spread there...BUT church...now that is a super spreader if I ever saw one...lol give me a break.

I can't wait until Joe gets it as he will....You do know that EU is having a huge surge in countries still in total lock down and 100% mask wearing, right? Just keep thinking what you are doing will keep you safe...lol

edit on 3-11-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Coronavirus likes this.

Good, its called herd immunity and freedom as people are doing what they want to do...I guess you are like Old Joe, lock everyone up for another year, keep schools closed....

At least we are not hypocrites as you all are supporting the protesting and rioting as OK...no spread there...BUT church...now that is a super spreader if I ever saw one...lol give me a break.

I can't wait until Joe gets it as he will....You do know that EU is having a huge surge in countries still in total lock down and 100% mask wearing, right? Just keep thinking what you are doing will keep you safe...lol

Uh, I don't support rioting from any political party. I'm a Libertarian. Rioting, looting, protesting, celebrating World Series wins are all super spreader events and should not be happening. Also looting and destroying people's property is dumb and solves nothing.

But also while you were out celebrating 'MAH FREEDOM at your Hillbilly Trump Underwear Boil Rallies, you were spreading coronavirus to the tune of 30,000 cases and 700 deaths -- all linked to Trump's Ego Festivals. So congratulations on that. #freedom

SOURCE: www.mercurynews.com...

If there's a tornado, I go in the basement. If there's a highly contagious respiratory disease that spreads simply by breathing with no known cure and me or people around me are immune compromised, I avoid large gatherings of people and wear a mask when I leave the house.

Freedom doesn't do much good if you're dead.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Trump rallies pull rock star attendace, while bidden rallies can't even fill up a podunk honkeytonk stage area. Yet bidden is winning bigtime according to the polls. Right, nothing to see here folks.

Can we at least all agree that Trump is the greatest entertainer of all time?
The dude makes Hendrix look like an amateur

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JusticeIsComing
Take your accusations of super spreader events and blow them out your butt.
Nobody had the guts to say anything about all the riots protests ect.
Don't start that bs now.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Take your accusations of super spreader events and blow them out your butt.
Nobody had the guts to say anything about all the riots protests ect.
Don't start that bs now.

They should have. I'm on the side of science - not Political Stupid.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Science eh?
Then you know the mask mandate is complete bs .
Excellent

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Science eh?
Then you know the mask mandate is complete bs .
Excellent

It's not a failsafe. Nobody (smart) ever said it was. But it's not "complete bs" either. It acts as a buffer and buys you some extra time if you have to be out and about - like zipping into the grocery to grab some things and leave.

If you stand in close quarters with someone who is infected for a few minutes and you both have a cloth mask on, you are not likely to catch it. If you stand in close quarters with someone who is infected for like two hours and you both have a cloth mask on, you will still totally catch it. Unless you're both wearing full blown airtight respirators, a cloth mask doesn't stop aerosol spread - merely delays it.

If you're dumb enough to stand in close quarters with people - at a protest, riot, looting, Trump Rally, church with lots of singing, whatever, then you're significantly increasing your chances of catching and/or spreading SARS-Cov-2. You're also a moron.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Uh, I don't support rioting from any political party. I'm a Libertarian. Rioting, looting, protesting, celebrating World Series wins are all super spreader events and should not be happening. Also looting and destroying people's property is dumb and solves nothing.

Well I'm a Libertarian too, and what they are trying to do with the lockdowns keeping kids out of school etc is kind of against my Libertarian views. Also, people using their own freewill to make choices like go to church or rallies kind of fits well within my views too, so what kind of Libertarian are you? lol

But also while you were out celebrating 'MAH FREEDOM at your Hillbilly Trump Underwear Boil Rallies, you were spreading coronavirus to the tune of 30,000 cases and 700 deaths -- all linked to Trump's Ego Festivals. So congratulations on that. #freedom

SOURCE: www.mercurynews.com...

I don't think your information is even remotely correct. So funny how those on the left yell "look at the science" and they themselves don't when it doesn't fit their narrative. You are not even close to being a Libertarian so don't even try...lol

You are talking about a 10% transmission rate or higher here and a 2.5% death rate which both are way out of the park for what is reality. COVID has a transmission rate of 2 to 2.5 and with the normal flu being 1.2 to 1.6, so about 2 times than the normal flu. This means one person with COVID will give it to about 2 other people over the course of their 5+ days of infection, when you are talking open air events for 2 hours the transmission likely hood is extremely low like 10% of that of a closed room and only 2 hours...not 5 days.

We also know death rates outside of the very old and serious preexisting conditions is very low too. If you are under 30 and healthy it is basically not even a small cold. Also in the last 6 months we have increased survivability rate by 85%, so what killed 100 people 6 months ago only 15 would now die today in the same situation. So where does the "likely cause 700 deaths" come from?

We also now know that 80% of the transmissions is actually in the home as we see huge spikes in EU now in countries that are still locked down with everyone wearing masks.

If there's a tornado, I go in the basement. If there's a highly contagious respiratory disease that spreads simply by breathing with no known cure and me or people around me are immune compromised, I avoid large gatherings of people and wear a mask when I leave the house.

Freedom doesn't do much good if you're dead.

So do you go to the basement every time you see clouds? That is what the left wants to do with this pandemic. Are you high risk as in past 70 and/or have preexisting conditions? Its not if but when you will get it unless you bunker down, which my friend is your right too. I been working from home since March and I wear my stupid mask while I don't socialize very much, so ya...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
N95
Faceshield
Perhaps

Paper mask lmao

Yeah
Science

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Can we at least all agree that Trump is the greatest entertainer of all time?
The dude makes Hendrix look like an amateur

His timing is spot on and to the point of where he is at...lol He has a lot of fun at them...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Translation: People will die anyway so let as many people die as possible.

Noted.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Translation: People will die anyway so let as many people die as possible.

Noted.

Why are your replies so full of it...There is no way you are a Libertarian.

Translation: If you are past 70 and/or have preexisting condition then bunker down until herd immunity kicks in or a true vaccine comes along. If not, get on with your life and get the country back on track.

This was NEVER about not letting anyone die.... it was about not overrunning the medical system that would cause many more deaths. Now that we have further facts we need to open up and isolate those of high risk... very simple...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Let me rephrase that.

Translation: People will die anyway so let as many people die as possible because intervening would be an inconvenience to you.

Noted.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Let me rephrase that.

Translation: People will die anyway so let as many people die as possible because intervening would be an inconvenience to you.

Noted.

Whatever...lol

I think the difference between you and me is you see this virus as some killer event everyone run for the hills we ALL will DIE!!

I see it for what it is...a Nuevo virus where we need to focus on the high risk as EVERYONE else will hardly know they got it. To protect the high risk would be to get to herd immunity with the healthy part of the population otherwise they are going to be isolated forever. 80% of transmission is in the home, so how are you going to stop that? Talk to Italy and Germany as they get hit hard again staying locked down with 100% mask use, and the EU countries that didn't lock down are now herd immunity and getting on with their lives.

You see only one model and that model sucks for long term.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I see over a million people dead worldwide and think that number could have been lower.

Life is precious.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
What kind of libertarian demands people give up their liberty, for a false sense of safety and security?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

You're right. Let everybody die!!!! FREEEEDDOOOMM!!!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I see over a million people dead worldwide and think that number could have been lower.

Life is precious.

Why would it be lower? The lockdowns are not working out very well in EU right now...How do you stop 80% of all transmissions happening in the home.

Where are your posts about the 60k that die each year to the normal flu in America or about the 15 million in the world that die to infectious disease? In the US 240k was their lowest projection if we did everything right and millions if not..

The silver lining to all this is that COVID got our attention while not being even close to as bad as what was initial thought. We are making great gains due to this Black Swan event and so when the big one, the 50% death rate one comes along we will be much more prepared.

Whether we open up today or shutdown spending 10 of trillions more I don't think the death count will be much different.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I'm in that video somewhere.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

I've lived there most of my life and am not sure. We have too many people moving up from Allegheny County into Southern Butler County to avoid the taxes that they voted to raise.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join