It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally Hits 57 Thousand people in PA As Newspaper Endorses Him As First Republican Since 1972

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Kind of interesting in what direction PA will go.... It is hard to suggest that Biden has a lead here. If Trump wins it will be the biggest failure of polling ever as Biden carries 9 points in the swing States over Trump.

edit on 1-11-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-11-2020 by DrumsRfun because: caps do not make it more important

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
The Department of Justice and Federal Election Commission have a large number of poll watchers, post-office monitors, and other (secret) measures in place in Pennsylvania. PA is one of the few states that could really matter this election. PA is also a state with unusually loose rules when it comes to mailed-in ballots. Big red flag!

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I find it interesting that whether through brainwashing, provocation, or propaganda that there are people in this world that think that the people in the video are disgusting and stupid racist and/or nazi's that have somehow been duped by "russian propaganda".

While at the same time the people they LOVE have been in power for 5 decades at least and egg on BLM and Antifa kids/people into burning and looting and murdering people.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Trump rallies pull rock star attendace, while bidden rallies can't even fill up a podunk honkeytonk stage area. Yet bidden is winning bigtime according to the polls. Right, nothing to see here folks.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
People want their lives back.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Here's the number of mail-in ballot requests in PA it's about the only battleground state with stats that has the Democrats holding a 2 to 1 edge. If this means anything a Red Pennsylvania is going to be increasingly difficult. Gonna need huge numbers of registered Democrats to not vote or vote for Trump. No fracking and no oil had better play big here as it needs to in Texas

Party Count Percent
Democrats 1,946,670 62.8
Republicans 787,646 25.4
Minor 25,524 0.8
No Party Affiliation 337,563 10.9
TOTAL 3,097,403 100.0

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Well if it does go blue.

They deserve it.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Here's the number of mail-in ballot requests in PA it's about the only battleground state with stats that has the Democrats holding a 2 to 1 edge. If this means anything a Red Pennsylvania is going to be increasingly difficult. Gonna need huge numbers of registered Democrats to not vote or vote for Trump. No fracking and no oil had better play big here as it needs to in Texas

Party Count Percent
Democrats 1,946,670 62.8
Republicans 787,646 25.4
Minor 25,524 0.8
TOTAL 3,097,403 100.0

There are a lot of folks here in PA that are sick of Democrats and their control in this state starting with Gov. Wolf, I personally know a hand full of Democrats voting against their party this year.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Party Count Percent
Democrats 1,946,670 62.8
Republicans 787,646 25.4
Minor 25,524 0.8
TOTAL 3,097,403 100.0

Majority of republicans vote in person, hence the discrepancy in mail-in ballot requests.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

While at the same time the people they LOVE have been in power for 5 decades at least and egg on BLM and Antifa kids/people into burning and looting and murdering people.

I don't get it either...Even on ATS the liberals here talk about how bad Trump and his supporters are...Bootlickers, extremist, Trump worshipers etc and the Right hasn't done a God Damn thing...lol Maybe we just worship freedoms more than anything else...Lets see how the lockdowns go in EU...Biden will follow suit...I hope you all enjoy it...I think I'll just go to some nice paradise type country for a while as America huddles in their houses with no jobs hoping Pelosi gives them cake.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
2nd

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

RE: thehill.com...

This Pittsburgh Newspaper Endorsement of President Trump has nationwide significance, since it hasn't endorsed a Republican since 1972.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Majority of republicans vote in person, hence the discrepancy in mail-in ballot requests.

I think polls in general are reaching a point they need to be retooled. As they are today they do not account for social media and the instant news cycle, concerns about having people know who you are voting for (DOXing anyone), now we add in mass vote by mail and it is all kind of up in the air. The old call random numbers and ask just doesn't cut it anymore. I for one do not answer my phone unless the number is recognized or they leave a message and I'll call them back if need be. I also only have a work phone so good luck reaching me during business hours in general.

In the end if Biden pulls it off we get what we deserve.

If Biden wins I hope he shuts down fracking, Dumps 50 trillion into renewable energy, locks the country down until a vaccine comes along no matter how long. Fed mandate masks with big fines for people who can't even feed their families with a country shut down. De-funds the police nation wide...Gets rid of ICE, opens the borders...and so much more....

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
My dad is a registered Democrat from Penn, (anecdotal evidence incoming) he has not voted democrats since the early 1970's.

Party affiliation does not corelate 100% to voting for that party.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see the excuses and justification for the polls being so wrong. You'd think they would have learned from 2016.

I just have a hard time believe the polls when we see with our own eyes the kinds of crowds Trump draws vs Biden. It makes no sense.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
My dad is a registered Democrat from Penn, (anecdotal evidence incoming) he has not voted democrats since the early 1970's.

Party affiliation does not corelate 100% to voting for that party.

I don't think people in general change their affiliations if over time they change. Just not big on their todo list...Your dad might have registered as a Democrat having a union job and then years later he finds he is more Conservatives while never really thinking about how he is registered. To be honest I'm not totally sure what I'm registered as...lol don't really care.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
It will be interesting to see the excuses and justification for the polls being so wrong. You'd think they would have learned from 2016.

I just have a hard time believe the polls when we see with our own eyes the kinds of crowds Trump draws vs Biden. It makes no sense.

And if the polls are right then so be it...America has spoken...I would chalk it up to a 95% liberal News Media, 99% liberal education system, 99% liberal Hollywood, 100% liberal social media, 99% liberal big Tech...

Hell I'll most likely be retired before the end of Biden's 4 years so I'll be enjoying myself traveling around the world with my wife as America sinks, but I don't think too many Americans will be doing the same.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Pretty much, was a union carpenter in his dads company.

Honestly he has said he prefers to try and put someone decent on the ticket for the democrats.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

This is the state I'm told Joe is winnng...what's up CNN? Where u at boi?

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

True, if they actually vote for it.

But my gut says only way they will go blue is though Dem cheating.
edit on 1-11-2020 by pianopraze because: typos/punctuation

<<   2  3  4 >>

join