It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why doesn’t Hunter Biden step up and speak?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I heard some rumors, I hope that’s not the case! a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I have found one short statement by Hunter that has been released. It kinda explains why not too much else is being said about it. It goes for 1:19.

EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden Audio Confesses Partnership With China ‘Spy Chief’… Joe Biden Named As Criminal Case Witness

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
anything you say can be used against you in a court of law...

Thats my guess.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
It would clear this whole thing up. A clear, hey my daddy is running for president and I didn’t do those things, and my daddy didn’t do those things, that’s not my laptop/content. Why stay silent and allow such bad optics to continue for your fathers presidential run. Seems like family drama playing out nationally if you ask me. Hunter is REFUSING to speak out to not self incriminate, or to cast doubt on daddy’s presidential run. Maybe he just will be worried daddy won’t get to play if he gets a new job and he just wants to spend some more time in the basement with pops. The media cabal keeps raising their hand if they are partisan (those actively playing defense for joe by blocking release, informing the public falsely of its origin, and dismissing it as “Russian disinformation”). Why is it so objectionable it could be russian interference, but interference from twitter/Facebook/CNN/NBC/State actors is actually good.

Why should he?

Hunter going public and denying everythingbor trying to prove his innocence would just draw attention to a negative narrative.

Politically, ignoring the situation makes alot more sense. It exudes more confidence.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I have seen lots of members asking this very question and I think it is a good question that has a simple answer but one that those who propose the question just don't like.

The simple truth is that this whole issue of Biden's laptop only matters to the most die-hard of Trump supporters

Why it matters at all depends on what the FBI finds and verifies as true. If there is proof he committed criminal acts then he should be dealt with according to the law. If not, leave him alone. That is a standard everyone should hold themselves and everyone else in our country to. Hunter's personal actions have zero to do with me.

If in fact there is proof that Joe is involved in any of the illegal activity then he should be dealt with by the legal system as well. If not, leave him alone. So the truth is the answer can be summed up in these words:

"You have the Right to remain silent"

Hunter seems to be invoking his right. Why should anyone question that? Even as a strong Trump supporter this only has relevance if Joe did something illegal.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

It exudes more confidence.

Looks more like hubris from here. Confidence is a requirement for everyone that gets into politics.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
You talk like a cop

a reply to: Rob808

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: Rob808
It would clear this whole thing up. A clear, hey my daddy is running for president and I didn’t do those things, and my daddy didn’t do those things, that’s not my laptop/content. Why stay silent and allow such bad optics to continue for your fathers presidential run. Seems like family drama playing out nationally if you ask me. Hunter is REFUSING to speak out to not self incriminate, or to cast doubt on daddy’s presidential run. Maybe he just will be worried daddy won’t get to play if he gets a new job and he just wants to spend some more time in the basement with pops. The media cabal keeps raising their hand if they are partisan (those actively playing defense for joe by blocking release, informing the public falsely of its origin, and dismissing it as “Russian disinformation”). Why is it so objectionable it could be russian interference, but interference from twitter/Facebook/CNN/NBC/State actors is actually good.

Why should he?

Hunter going public and denying everythingbor trying to prove his innocence would just draw attention to a negative narrative.

Politically, ignoring the situation makes alot more sense. It exudes more confidence.

Plus when the entire MSM is on your side, hiding your crimes is easy.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Does a snail/slug admit that it leaves a slimy trail?
edit on 1-11-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

"You have the Right to remain silent"

Hunter seems to be invoking his right. Why should anyone question that? Even as a strong Trump supporter this only has relevance if Joe did something illegal.

totally agree. facts thus far point to a real problem.
The part where most sources are hiding the facts is a serious issue, and one I sure hope gets sorted out once this is all over.

We can't have what used to be our news outlets be nothing more than a propaganda wing for a political side. it's not possible to continue our way of life having that be the truth.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I wouldn’t be surprised if Hunter has or does come to his demise on his own doing. Although, I think at the moment he’s probably bunkered down somewhere with a bag of powder, a bottle of downers and a cabinet full of booze. It’s what addicts do.

A question to Joe that I’d love to hear the answer to......

If undeniable proof was to be presented that you were involved in criminal wrong doing involving you and your sons international dealings, would you hold yourself to some level of accountability, come clean and assume responsibility if it were to help ease the burden of guilt you’ve put upon your son by your actions?”

I think we all know the answer; deny, deny, deny...

As a father, this is the part of the story that’s really starting to bother me. Joe seems to be content and okay with throwing his son under the bus as a fall guy to save his own ass, even if it kills his son. His greed for power above anything else, including family, is utterly disgusting.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Consider ALL the PLAYERS implicated

How long has this selling out too China been going ON ? It's a question once pondered .. and it's damning to a lot of names you recognize

FLASHBACK

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Probably because old daddy Joe had to take him out behind the gymnasium and teach him a lesson and little Hunter is still in his room wearing his onsie jammies tending to his tanned lower end.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

One word, embarrassment

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Dbl
edit on 1/11/20 by djz3ro because: Dbl

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Have you seen all of the pics and videos? Many of them are not so widely available and take some effort to dig up. I admit, I have seen some things I wish I had not. Including several fetishes, drug use, alleged incest and an obvious obsession with his penis.

That being said, I think he is overwhelmed with embarrassment. I don't think I'd wanna show my face in public for a long, long time.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Firewater

Why would you go looking for that stuff....

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Biden has ties to Clinton.

Hunter didnt kill himself.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Hunter is Under ZERO obuglation to say a darn thing to ANYONE including you matter of fact Biden is NOt either .
Trump just spent the last 4 years Hiding his tax returns and guess what we dont give a dam .

You people need to get a life out side Mudpit the world DOES NOT revolve around anyone .

If Hunter was Guilty of any thing its up to the law and that is who he would answer to Not you .

Besides the main people who started all this disinfo have now backed off on saying hunter has done a thing .
The Right is wasting time better spent getting your orange man mentile help .

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Hunter is Under ZERO obuglation to say a darn thing to ANYONE including you matter of fact Biden is NOt either .

If applying for head of state of course he does. These are very grave allegations.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join