It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why doesn’t Hunter Biden step up and speak?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   
It would clear this whole thing up. A clear, hey my daddy is running for president and I didn’t do those things, and my daddy didn’t do those things, that’s not my laptop/content. Why stay silent and allow such bad optics to continue for your fathers presidential run. Seems like family drama playing out nationally if you ask me. Hunter is REFUSING to speak out to not self incriminate, or to cast doubt on daddy’s presidential run. Maybe he just will be worried daddy won’t get to play if he gets a new job and he just wants to spend some more time in the basement with pops. The media cabal keeps raising their hand if they are partisan (those actively playing defense for joe by blocking release, informing the public falsely of its origin, and dismissing it as “Russian disinformation”). Why is it so objectionable it could be russian interference, but interference from twitter/Facebook/CNN/NBC/State actors is actually good.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Ive a really good reply to that but i dont want to get banned.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   

because he does not have to. or are there any charges against him?
edit on 1-11-2020 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Issue is hot potato, i believe he would like to talk about it but is not allowed. Joe is old and most likely can´t deal public debate about it, his health is not so good and if Hunter comes public it would show Joe´s real state of mental decline if Joe would make any comments about it. Democrats won´t allow it.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Grand Jury subpoenaed his laptop in December 2019. Prior to Dec 2019, he was under criminal investigation for money laundering (and possibly other things).

Hunter is a cooperating witness, and must stay silent, just like people had to do during Bob Mueller's witch-hunt.

Two of his former associates are now in prison. Maybe more to come.

See GNews.org for some scoops you will not get in the U.S..

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Maybe he is saying nothing because the video and picture and email evidence is so great and shows his guilt, so it is not possible to say anything believable.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Presuming that Hunter isn't already cooperating with authorities, it's pretty standard for defense attorneys to advise their clients to keep their mouths shut. That's pretty standard.

It's Joe that needs to speak up. Even if it's only to say that his son has some serious issues that they are dealing with privately and as a family, but it's not about him or his candidacy or his potential presidency, and to please focus on issues not gossip... or whatever nonsense verbiage they choose to minimize and deflect and distract. Joe's supporters would eat it up, and try to shame others accordingly, but it would be addressed.

I don't think Joe or the Dems are doing themselves any favors by hiding it and pretending it isn't a thing... exactly the opposite. Anyone who was on the fence... anyone who wanted to give old Joe a fair hearing... is going to be alienated by their coverup. And that's one less vote for Biden. Possibly one more vote for Trump.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I have seen lots of members asking this very question and I think it is a good question that has a simple answer but one that those who propose the question just don't like.

The simple truth is that this whole issue of Biden's laptop only matters to the most die-hard of Trump supporters, its easier for the Biden camp to just ignore it, soon as they address it they acknowledge it and once they do that it opens up a whole new can of worms. He hasn't been charged with anything so speaking on it could just make things worse.

And for what?

To appease a segment of the electorate who aren't going to vote for Biden anyway, what the point, it's just easier to to ignore it. Right now its only a issue in the alt-right press so its easier for them to just leave it there. Now thats not me saying that there aren't some questions to be answered regarding the laptop, I think there is, rather am just giving my view on why they're not bothering to address it.

For Biden supporters and I would think for the very few who remain undecided this issue of the Laptop just sounds like an alt-right conspiracy, if anything its just going to embolden their opposition to Trump, its like Birthirism 2.0 to some.

edit on 1-11-2020 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Whatever is actually going on legally in the courts, it would be stupid to say a damn thing three days away from election.
I get that everyone here wants to know but sorry man that just won't happen before the election.
If you were running would you shoot your own foot?

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   
People are already going to jail over this. The media, the left and their supporters are just working as a team to cover it all up. Its not even worth asking the left about it. They’re all hypocrites as shown year after year now willing to destroy an entire country over their feelings.

We literally have the same story every lefty on this site was drooling over when they thought Trump was guilty of what the Bidens are doing, but crickets now that the real story is out and the Bidens are implicated. Hell, half the left that was on this site are now gone from their sheer embarrassment, so all we have left are the ones definitely not worth engaging.
edit on 1-11-2020 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
The media has already made it crystal clear. Nobody ask about this, everyone will pretend as if it's not a thing. NBC debunked a strawman, so just use that. It only has to work until Wednesday. After that, the magic should have worked.
And the assholes who have no soul will realize that they elected China and Kermilla to run the USA. Biden will be removed in short order.

After all, he was just for optics anyway, since nobody wanted Harris.

But I suppose all the haters who claim to be from overseas won't have to concern themselves with American Politics anymore, so that might be the silver lining in all this. Plus the pay will stop.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
It would clear this whole thing up. A clear, hey my daddy is running for president and I didn’t do those things, and my daddy didn’t do those things, that’s not my laptop/content. Why stay silent and allow such bad optics to continue for your fathers presidential run. Seems like family drama playing out nationally if you ask me. Hunter is REFUSING to speak out to not self incriminate, or to cast doubt on daddy’s presidential run. Maybe he just will be worried daddy won’t get to play if he gets a new job and he just wants to spend some more time in the basement with pops. The media cabal keeps raising their hand if they are partisan (those actively playing defense for joe by blocking release, informing the public falsely of its origin, and dismissing it as “Russian disinformation”). Why is it so objectionable it could be russian interference, but interference from twitter/Facebook/CNN/NBC/State actors is actually good.

Should be obvious the overlords/handlers that tell Biden his opinions, deliver him his talking points, and physically shuffle him from A to B on the campaign trail, would never allow Hunter to even issue any kind of a per-prepared statement, and sure in HELL would never tolerate a situation where Hunter might be asked questions by the media, even softball questions lobbed in by their MSM allies.

You can read my thread here for a primer on just some of the folks that comprise Joe's advisory (ahem management) group.

Behind the Curtain - the Radical Marxists, Feminists and Identity Politicians Handling Joe Biden

The M.O. of these people is INFORMATION CONTROL. They want to project a narrative where the Hunter Biden story is minor in scope, limited ONLY to Hunter (no business ties or remuneration for "the big guy)", they want to discredit the story by ad hominem'ing Guiliani and their latest trick of misdirection: pull the attention away from the very credible material on the laptop over to some "Steele Dossier Wannabee", an allegedly forged document outlining Hunter's misdeeds, a document that nobody has even heard of till now, that apparently the MSM and some of their FBI/Intel henchmen pulled from thin air.

Allowing Hunter to so much as fart in public would jeopardize the INFORMATION BLACKOUT that these political swamp creatures have orchestrated over the Hunter Joe influence peddling schemes.

It would take a perfectly executed and risky act of trying to infiltrate the layers of disinfo and protection that Biden's rulers have woven around Hunter, like a Veritas interview on steroids. Even then, maybe Hunter isn't willing to talk, or he is so addled and discombobulated that no valuable details can be extracted from him.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

When you are guilty....

“You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
It might have been a better reply to keep us in suspense! You seem so intelligent and threatening this way. a reply to: SecretKnowledge

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The FBI is covering for him.
The CIA is too- note our state media not covering the known crimes.

Daddy is used to that game and probably told him to shut his God damn mouth

link   
It’s for his daddy’s reputation. If he’s not at fault shouldn’t he try and keep the name clear? I mean it’s a pretty big issue of the election now, no?? So you think it’s best to ignore and pretend it doesn’t exist? Burry your head in sand then...

a reply to: oloufo

link   
I’ve said it before and I meant it. You will never see Hunter again.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Muzzling him could make sense. a reply to: dollukka

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Of course it’s JOE that needs to step up, but if you tell any democrats that they will say why it’s joe not hunter running... but of course joe needs to show he’s a leader who can take responsibility, starting with his own flesh and blood his son. a reply to: Boadicea

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I raise the question to point out that by not addressing it, it has stayed an open question. A common biden tactic (im young enough to remember joe refusing to make his positions clear on fracking, covid, taxes, or Supreme Court packing). But don’t confuse my question with a need to know, I’m pointing out the Bidens are painting themselves guilty in the eyes of anyone aware of the story.

a reply to: Allaroundyou

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join