It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drive-In Mobilization Event with Kamala Harris in Palm Beach, Florida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Live any minute now !

Kamala in Florida !!

It's a "mobilization" event 😆

No other information is available 😆

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Driving is inconsistent with the green new deal but since its NPCs they're dealing with, they won't put 2 & 2 together so as to see the overwhelming hypocrisy that is their party, its policies & its leaders.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
She drove in on her crazy ideas machine which is powered by Bidens weird dreams.

eco friendly and 0 emissions, 0 common sense too but that doesn't pollute, WINK.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

no shots of the crowd or any sound from them.
they must have been left invisible and speechless by her rousing motivational gibberish. lol

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Last time I saw democratic voters mobilized, they had rented buses on voting day to mobilize voters, dragging them from city to city to vote as often as possible.

I'm still not sure how this works, but it's obviously not legal.... And favors the welfare class with nothing better to do but spend a day in the party bus getting paid to vote over and over, while the rest of the one time voters are taking time off from getting paid to vote once.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Seriously not a single sound from the "crowd" when she make shout outs. All I see are photographers. Same old same old. I hear louder cheering when random people hold honk for trump signs by mean and I'm only a couple miles north. The noise is defaning. And I saw a couple old people do the same with a honk for biden sign and I didn't hear a single honk, cheer, nothing. Make me laugh. And it's like this across america. But yet somehow these 2 lifelong losers are in the lead? Ok!! lol. What a sham

new topics

top topics

join