It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan IS real

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: St0rD

yeh and god made everything and , god know all as it was his plan , so god made satan to destroy the world , so thank god for satan

we cant have one without the other
i think its all about choices

You answered your own question with the bolded portion above. The whole point is apparently for humans to have free will. When humans choose things contrary to the nature of the good, the consequences of their own actions is a punishment in and of itself. We learn in a world of imperfection. Just like a seed first germinates in the darkness of the soil before ascending to the light.

i dont think god or satan are real , i just think they are metaphors for the duality of existence , light and dark , sort of like the hermetic view

Archetypal truths are greater than material truths. Just like the laws that uphold matter are greater than matter itself. Just because you can't see it, does not make it any less real. We can't see physical laws themselves, we can only see their effect. We can't see God directly, but we see the evidence of design in this beautifully equilibrated system we call earth and all the organisms that inhabit it.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join