It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heightened fear from wearing face mask

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
Ye...so that's why in the begining they were against the masks and later their guru briefed them and told them that masks are a must? That's pretty terribly organized plan. I'd say that would be an unorganized crime uncapable of pulling this out

Yes, they were cold on masks at 1st..know why?

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Nobody has tested the effects of all these masks made of various materials. So you’re comparing it to medical professionals that wear authorized masks for short periods of time to kids and other people wearing masks of different materials for entire days without a break.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
These same people who keep backing this mask crap on here can wear one! Wear it to bed, to drive, to sleep, whatever, I DO NOT CARE! But quit telling us to buy into this load. I’m not wearing one anymore except for work.

Yes, Surgeons and painter wear them. While they work, not all damn day like these morons do. I love seeing people driving their car alone with it on. It lets me know I’m not quite as dumb as I thought when I feel down and am being hard on myself. It’s a pick me up thought for self loathing moments.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Yeah, even when I need to wear em for work, every hour or two I go outside to breathe some fresh air for a while. It beats breathing in dust particles and VOC's.
edit on Sat, 31 Oct 2020 16:11:49 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
My hearing is less than perfect and I tend to 'lip read.'
Now I live in a world where many people sound like Charlie Brown's teacher.
Screw all this mask crap.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
99.96%

Where do you walnuts keep getting these absolute fake ass numbers? It's ~97.5%

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I like masks.

It means I dont have to wear lipstick and I can mouth EFF YOU silently and no one knows. My eyes crinkle similarly for a smile and teeth gritting anger ... so its aided in my social life in so many positive ways I hope we wear masks forever.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Kenzo

Dude, masks are safe for normal healthy people.

please stop spreading false information and presenting it like fact.

medical professionals have been wearing these things for decades with pretty much no issues so I think you can wear one when you take a trip to Tesco.

Medical personnel do not wear the same mask until so dirty it is disgusting, they don't have the mask saturated with saliva and take it off and roll it up in their pocket and take it back out and put it back on the next stop!
It is not the same and neither is it the same for babies and little children wearing them for many many reasons!

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
I like masks.

It means I dont have to wear lipstick and I can mouth EFF YOU silently and no one knows. My eyes crinkle similarly for a smile and teeth gritting anger ... so its aided in my social life in so many positive ways I hope we wear masks forever.

Lucky you, not a deaf lip reader!

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Advantage
I like masks.

Lucky you, not a deaf lip reader!

No.. lucky YOU for not being able to read what my particular lips are saying...

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Dude, masks are safe for normal healthy people.

please stop spreading false information and presenting it like fact.

medical professionals have been wearing these things for decades with pretty much no issues so I think you can wear one when you take a trip to Tesco.

Medical personnel do not wear the same mask until so dirty it is disgusting, they don't have the mask saturated with saliva and take it off and roll it up in their pocket and take it back out and put it back on the next stop!
It is not the same and neither is it the same for babies and little children wearing them for many many reasons!

Thats just bad parenting...

change the mask once in a while... obviously there will be a build up of bacteria in said mask after a while

They're cheap... don't wear the same mask day after day... most would assume this was obvious

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

And what's with this stuff about wearing N95 masks? These were developed for those dealing with chemicals, like spray-painters (who also aren't dying off of mask wearing). They aren't necessary for medical uses.

I've used them for spray painting metal and sanding wood and always felt oxygen compromised after an hour or so, especially if I had a cold/allergies or it was hot out. I don't know how people cope working with them a full day. I sure couldn't

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: chr0naut

N95 masks and headaches ....ouch! And even N95 masks wont stop viruses , so any lower grade cheaper mask models wont either .

Some mask have Ethylene Oxide and teflon , does not sound very healthy to me..

Prof. Carl Heneghan, Oxford university: "The high quality trial evidence for cloth masks suggest they increase your rate of reinfection."

Robin Monotti Graziadei twitter

When surgeons wear surgical masks in the operating theater, it isn't to protect the surgeons from the patient.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   

I happen to notice article from GreenMedInfo about face mask . Well there seems to some valid reasons to make hypothesis that wearing face mask could actually induce fear and panic . This is because our brains would have own system that can detect O2 Depletion and CO2 Enrichment, and reacts to that by increasing fear .

That`s just what they want...more fearful people , because it`s more easy to controll fearful people than not fearful people. Fear itself decreases immunity also ,so it`s really a win-win situation for them, TPTB .

Here is the article :

[url=https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/hypothesis-face-mask-induced-o2-depletion-and-co2-enrichment-elicit-fear-and-anxi]Hypothesis: Face Mask Induced O2 Depletion

Grow a pair, snowflake. If you are afraid of wearing masks you'll never get a job as Mickey or Minney in Disney World.

edit on 1-11-2020 by DougHole64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DougHole64
Grow a pair, snowflake. If you are afraid of wearing masks you'll never get a job as Mickey or Minney in Disney World.

At some point reading this thread I began to wonder, who's fearmongering now? ( a common complaint from the conspiracy theorists on here concerning Corona supposedly not being such a big deal, and one shouldn't fall for the fearmongering, and those who are assumed to have fallen for it just because they are taking some common sense precautions to reduce the chance of catching and consequently spreading the virus, are laughed at with derision for being such 'sheeple', as they like to view them)

Some people on here paint maskwearing (even if it's only asked of you to do it inside stores) as a bigger deal than Corona itself. And apparently not only something to fear, but that it actually causes fear, supposedly. I guess some people are just prone to fear the silliest of things, like a piece of cloth with some rubber bands.
edit on 1-11-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

originally posted by: DougHole64

At some point reading this thread I began to wonder, who's fearmongering now? ( a common complaint from the conspiracy theorists on here concerning Corona supposedly not being such a big deal, and one shouldn't fall for the fearmongering, and those who are assumed to have fallen for it just because they are taking some common sense precautions to reduce the chance of catching and consequently spreading the virus, are laughed at with derision for being such 'sheeple', as they like to view them)

Some people on here paint maskwearing (even if it's only asked of you to do it inside stores) as a bigger deal than Corona itself. And apparently not only something to fear, but that it actually causes fear, supposedly. I guess some people are just prone to fear the silliest of things, like a piece of cloth with some rubber bands.

Yes, these anti-mask wearing snowflakes are nothing but a bunch of cry babies. Probably, liberals! We had a saying in my day, suck it up!

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
These same people who keep backing this mask crap on here can wear one! Wear it to bed, to drive, to sleep, whatever, I DO NOT CARE! But quit telling us to buy into this load. I’m not wearing one anymore except for work.

Yes, Surgeons and painter wear them. While they work, not all damn day like these morons do. I love seeing people driving their car alone with it on. It lets me know I’m not quite as dumb as I thought when I feel down and am being hard on myself. It’s a pick me up thought for self loathing moments.

I have gotten into my car after leaving the grocery, forgetting to take off my mask..it's so horrible and obtrusive..I forgot. Of course as soon as I realise, it's off. But some of you are silly. I don't like it, hardly believe it either, but the moaning and bitching.

For the record, I wear the dam thing, but don't hassle or bother anyone not.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Face diapers users still dont seem to get it, there is no benefits for anyone wearing mask outside hospital environments, but have risk .

Dr.Mercola

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Face diapers users still dont seem to get it, there is no benefits for anyone wearing mask outside hospital environments, but have risk .

Dr.Mercola

How about the benefit of staying employed..that have any value?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Dr.Mercola

Typical snowflake...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join