It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden and Obama in Flint Michigan Oct 31 2020

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Hurry they are on now !!

Hurry before it ends !!

Not sure what the themes are ?

Obama lying just like Joey Big Guy

edit on Oct-31-2020 by xuenchen because: 🤣🤣🚬🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Why do I not hear any cheering from the audience? Is there an audience? Nothing? Not even a golf clap?

If this is one of those drive in events, not so much as a beep?
edit on 10 31 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I prefer the car horns.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's double torture for that poor people.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
OK, Obama is calling for honks when Biden comes out. NOTING, not one honk to be heard.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Obama was a joke, now we get Biden jumping around like a jealous seahorse 🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Again they are pretty close to the board with Canada, I wonder if they are both going to be making a run for it? Anyone know where the wives are?

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I watched a few seconds of it and stopped because I don't
want a headache.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Biden has lost the fake audience act. He is just staring at the camera now and not looking at the cars that are not there.

edit on 10 31 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It's over and still not even a beep heard.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It's kinda sad not even a cool ex president can pull in a crowd for poor old joe lol. Then again last video I saw, he couldn't even pull a crowd for himself either so that isn't saying much. I hope they give him some extra hot cocoa and cookies tonight to make him feel better.

Oh, speaking of cool ex presidents, has anyone seen bill around? I am surprised they didn't try a trio ralley, see if they could fill a wendy's parkinglot with that lineup.
edit on Sat, 31 Oct 2020 14:00:15 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
No more than 8000 watched.

Lol.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Why do I not hear any cheering from the audience? Is there an audience? Nothing? Not even a golf clap?

If this is one of those drive in events, not so much as a beep?

I had just watched Trump's rally in PA. We saw all the people, heard the interaction with our prez from the people, heard the claps, the laughs, the shouts. The cameras showed all those people.

Then, the broadcast went to Obama and Biden. No hoorahs from people, no thunderous applause (actually I heard zero applause), no audience interaction at all. Obama was p.a.t.h.e.t.i.c. Watching his face, all you see is anger and disdain.

Do Dems actually really and truly think Americans watching don't hear and see this? We know.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
No Obama did not want to be there... he looked like somebody chit in his cornflakes this morning and he suspects it was Biden.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I literally fell asleep.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

He’s probably hung over with a sore pucker.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Here's the thing even with Obama Biden's event now hs 37,000 views, very good if not exceptional for a Biden event, Trump is at 409,000 at his event in Bucks County Pa, and he routinely draws over 100,000 of views or more. Might not mean a thing but if I was Biden's campaign I'd be worried about those numbers.

Brings up another point that was mentioned yesterday Why Detroit and Flint Michigan aren't those Democratic strongholds? If they need to shore up there they likely got issues with the internal polling etc.
edit on 31-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
How can they show their faces there after 8 years of nothing from them for that city? Are the people of that city actually that stupid? Well nothing for 8 years, but Biden says he will help us now if we vote for him...lol

How many times can the left play Three-card Monte with the poor population before they figure out the game is rigged and they can never win with the liberals.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Here's the thing even with Obama Biden's event now hs 37,000 views, very good if not exceptional for a Biden event, Trump is at 120,000 at his event in Pa, and he routinely draws those numbers of views or more. Might not mean a thing but if I was Biden's campaign I'd be worried about those numbers.

Brings up another point that was mentioned yesterday Why Detroit and Flint Michigan aren't those Democratic strongholds? If they need to shore up there they likely got issues with the internal polling etc.

Trump is also doing about 10 X Biden's, so I wonder how many would Biden pull per event if he did a lot too, I bet a lot less than 30k. His are far in-between so one would think it would draw more because of that.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
We just had a Trump Train (parade of vehicles) go through our town this afternoon. It was almost a half hour long, I recorded most of it. The sight of that many patriots doing this for our president actually made my eyes water. It.Was.Awesome. All ages, everything from a beat up Camry to beautiful brand new Cadillacs and high-end trucks. Even a couple of dressed out motorhomes. I'm telling you, it really touched me. Not one single event from any Democrat in my memory has done this to me. It's not even about Trump, it's about the patriotism I witnessed in the people and on their vehicles.

Not one single Democrat in my lifetime (Kennedy was shot the year I was born) has been able to create this much excitement and we do this because we know Trump has our best interests and our country's best interests at heart.

I haven't seen anything like this for Biden, has anyone else?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join