It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Will We Know If The Election Is Fraudulent?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I've been criticized in some circles for suggesting that if the election is rigged the right will revolt. Those doing the criticizing usually tell me that a biden win doesn't mean it's rigged (remember the hillary shirt: 'it's not rigged, you're just losing!" lol). I agree with them, it's not the outcome that will prove it's rigged or not. Biden could win, trump could win, it could be an electoral tie. The key is for it to be a legitimate election. So how will we know?

A few good indicators I can think of:
1) Huge turnout of dems on election day compared to republicans, this would be a big red flag
2) A large number of post election ballots that skew heavily in one candidates favor over another
3) Large number of republican crossover votes to dems
4) Turnout exceeds eligible voters
5) Governors sending multiple delegations of electors

Let me explain each one in a little more detail:
1) We know dems prefer to vote early in a normal election cycle. This year that should be even more pronounced. You don't have to believe the msm polls to know that liberals are far more freaked out about covid than republicans. We've seen this play out on both macro and micro levels. Currently the dems are not doing well in early voting in the swing states. This doesn't bode well for their electoral chances. An attempt to say they all waited until election day to vote should be viewed with extreme skepticism.

2) Some states allow ballots to arrive after election day and yes, if a box of ballots was lost or slowed down from a certain area they might skew heavily one direction. However, that should not happen in large numbers. The distribution of random events should be fairly even if they're truly random mistakes. So an example would be a few thousand votes arriving late from, say philly. Yeah they might lean 80% biden, that's normal. But if say 20,000 ballots magically show up, that's not normal. Remember, in 2012 obama received more votes in philly than there were eligible voters. That was fraud. It didn't matter though because he won way more states than needed.

3) In 2016 trump had a number of defectors from the GOP. The main fear among these people was that he was a racist and dictator wannabe. Four years later that's demonstrably untrue. While yes, there will still be defectors, there will be fewer than 2016. Also, we know that throughout the last few years trump has enjoyed the highest republican approval ratings of any republican president. Defections should be viewed skeptically, especially in large numbers.

4) I already pointed out the 2012 issue with obama in philly. If we start to see a pattern of eligible voters being exceeded by actual voters in democrat areas, that will be a major indicator that they're trying to fix the election.

5) This one is post election, but it is one of the things the dems wargamed in their TIP scenarios. Rather than letting trump win states with dem governors (see Northam in VA, wolfe in PA, or whitmer in MI) they may try to send a separate group of electors to the senate to be counted. In this case, two groups of electors show up (one from gov, other from legislature) and the senate has to decide which group counts.

Any one of these things by itself (other than number 5) probably won't be enough to sway the election and shouldn't be viewed automatically as fraud. But if we start to see a bunch of these things happen, it's probably not a legitimate election.

I personally think trump is going to win handily. Early voting is favoring republicans. Republicans are more likely to vote in person and on election day, by a huge margin. Momentum is with trump. Republicans still have a huge number of super-voters (voters who have voted in each of the last 4 elections) compared to dems, out there ready to vote.

If I'm right and trump wins, don't loot. Go home and come up with ideas that appeal to more people. Sure you might not like that some people don't agree with you that white people are the root of all evil, but maybe forgo that idea for a while. I don't like that some people think they should be safe more than free, but I'll entertain their needs because they can also help me achieve my needs. This is how democracy works. We don't get 100% of what we want all of the time. We have to entertain the wants and needs of others and satisfy as many people as possible.

If I'm wrong and biden wins, and it's legitimate, don't whine. Get ready to #resist but know that we have our work cut out for us. No need for violence or looting or destruction (those aren't what the right does anyway). Civil disobedience and holding your local leaders accountable will be the best next steps.

If I'm wrong and biden wins, and it's through fraud.... well, we'll cross that bridge if it comes to that.

Anyway, if you know of or have other ideas of what might constitute evidence of a fraudulent election, please put it in the comments here!
edit on 31-10-2020 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2020 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
To me all of this talk of voter fraud just sounds like Republicans getting their excuses in before the inevitable loss, because Trump is more than likely going to lose, and it's not be cause of voter fraud its because he is an unpopular president.

I totally get that some of you support Trump and that is your right, I really do think though that you all need to wake up and look at the reality, he is not a popular president, his approval ratings are awful and he lost the popular vote.

If he looses it is not down to voter fraud its down to his performance over the last four years.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Donald J. Trump, the only true President, will let everyone know when the time is appropriate and it will go something like this...

• If he wins, "The voting was the best. Totally great. I won convincingly. The Dirty Dems cheating was not enough. Trump 2024!"
  • If he loses, "Totally unfair. Cheating Dems won with voter fraud. Massive fraud. Totally rigged."

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I think if Kamala/Biden wins, we know it was fraudulent

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
It's already a fraud.

Facebook and twitter censoring everyone from news to the little people.

Ellison limiting rallly attendence.

Pelosi saying it's already in the bag doesn't matter what the count is.

Clinton Democrats are ready to bring HELL to us.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
To me all of this talk of voter fraud just sounds like Republicans getting their excuses in before the inevitable loss, because Trump is more than likely going to lose, and it's not be cause of voter fraud its because he is an unpopular president.

I totally get that some of you support Trump and that is your right, I really do think though that you all need to wake up and look at the reality, he is not a popular president, his approval ratings are awful and he lost the popular vote.

If he looses it is not down to voter fraud its down to his performance over the last four years.

Or you are incapable of seeing the big picture. Everything the Democrats have been doing is an attempt to setup fraud. Why else are they pushing for mail in voting in which ballots can be received AFTER the election and don't even need to be completed properly or post marked?

What logical reason is there for this other than to open up the ability to manufacture votes.

The fraud is going to work like this...

Trump wins on election night.

Dems will claim there are still uncounted mail in ballots and therefore we have to wait two weeks to confirm winner.

Magically, truckloads of ballots will show up several days later favoring Biden in key states.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
We will never know. No one can be trusted sadly.

The one thing I have realized in the last 20 years following politics. There is always room for doubt.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

You know, the more I think about it, I think they know they're going to lose and they want to start a civil war over it. Why would they push mail in voting as the best thing ever when they know rejection rates are high and republicans highly distrust mail in voting? It's like they are trying to lose. Then they'll scream that they were disenfranchised by the mail in system being garbage (even though they knew that going in).

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

If Biden wins, we won't have elections any more.

So the question kinda answers itself.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
If Biden wins, we won't have elections any more.

Poor DB, they make a pill for that.

Oh, wait, LOL, you said 'elections'....

edit on 31-10-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

You know, the more I think about it, I think they know they're going to lose and they want to start a civil war over it. Why would they push mail in voting as the best thing ever when they know rejection rates are high and republicans highly distrust mail in voting? It's like they are trying to lose. Then they'll scream that they were disenfranchised by the mail in system being garbage (even though they knew that going in).

They are trying to sow doubt on a Trump win... it is the new Russia. Quite genius.

The MSM has been setting it up for months running stories to get in people's mind that Democrats use mail in voting more. Pushing stories how Trump may not leave the office if he loses (even if he has a legitimate concern about fraud).

If Trump loses, all you were hear is the election was fair and Covid will mysteriously disappear...

If Trump wins, they will try to tie up the courts and putting doubts on mail in ballots not being counted, etc.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

The dems haven’t accepted the results of the last election so should biden win why should anyone accept that result?

I figure trunk loads of ballets will appear out of nowhere with 98% dem votes.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The media has spewed negative propaganda 99 percent of the time for the last 5 years. The press is supposed to be a tool of the people to know when tyranny is afoot.

On top of the fraud, everyone knows is happening with voting the erosion of the freedom of the press by the left and their selves is the biggest fraud of all.

The sad thing is we will never know if tyranny is occurring because no one will believe the press when they claim it happened.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So the multiple accounts of ballots thrown away or found in a ditch are just shrugged off as Republican excuses?

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Trump is the most popular president in decades. He definitely won the popular vote last election and will do so again by a larger margin next week
(Ten million dead people voting doesn’t equate to hilary winning the popular vote, even if cNn tells you otherwise)

His presidency has been extremely successful and the last four years have seen MASSIVE losses of support for ‘the left’ and the dEmocrat party

It’s very clear that you know Trump is going to win next week.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Obviously if the election is rigged Trump loses , if Biden loses then it was a fair process and Good triumphed over Evil.

Either way it'll end up in the courts.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
I think if Kamala/Biden wins, we know it was fraudulent

No, if Trump wins we know it was a fraud.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Donald J. Trump, the only true President, will let everyone know when the time is appropriate and it will go something like this...

• If he wins, "The voting was the best. Totally great. I won convincingly. The Dirty Dems cheating was not enough. Trump 2024!"
  • If he loses, "Totally unfair. Cheating Dems won with voter fraud. Massive fraud. Totally rigged."

Sounds reasonable to me, so what's the problem?

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Actually..it could be done by Hillary and the democrats buying off the Electors. The EC college votes will be stolen and go totally against the peoples wishes.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Trump is the most popular president in decades.

I want you to know,

I find it totally #ing hilarious that you actually believe that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join