It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Pull Black Toddler From Vehicle Then Union Posts Propaganda Photo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What about it? They obviously knew the kid wasn't lost, the pulled him from the friggin car.

I have no clue about the FOB page...Who posted it...lol Was it even the police involved, or did some cop see the picture and make up some story on the fly...who the hell knows...I was posting more about the actual incident and not some social media thing.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

But if the police lied about the child, then should we believe the police or the victim and video about the event?

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I have no clue about the FOB page...Who posted it...lol Was it even the police involved, or did some cop see the picture and make up some story on the fly...who the hell knows...I was posting more about the actual incident and not some social media thing.

It was the cops involved who are pictured.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

It was the cops involved who are pictured.

Ok it doesn't change my points...lol what do you want me to do, say oh the cops are so bad when we have really very little to go on? Lets see where this goes.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
So there just happened to be a police line on the street where she was blocking the road? That was no spontaneous occurrence. Did you notice the other car speed away when the police line started their advance? I'm betting that police line was there for quite some time, and that her car was also there for some time. There is more to this story, as usual.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

originally posted by: tinktinktink
Yes because police regularly go around busting out windows of innocent bystanders trying to comply with the direction. Try again this is just a very sorry attempt at smearing the police who are just normal folks going to work each day except they have a target painted on their backs from the likes of you.

Hmmm... you missed the 6 Atlanta officers who waved at a car of white people, then attacked the car with two black students? Dragged out, tazed and injured? The cops were fired. Again all on video.

Forbes

How could that be..theres no racism

Pretty disgusting, and the OP..oh boy, what a bunch of cockroaches. They lie, just like any criminal..I might trust some criminals more.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

a reply to: Edumakated

Is smack talking the po-po a crime or were they just a bunch of hyper-sensitive pussies?

Not a very smart thing to do when cops are already on edge in the middle of a riot. They put themselves in that position. We can argue if the cops over reacted, but the video is clear the kids instigated it and the driver's attempts to drive off is what caused the entire incident.

All of that means what in relation to the OP?

Cops lied..bigly..end of story The child was not found wandering barefoot..f'ing liars!!!!

Ministry of propaganda!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

She picked up her nephew and turned down the street. Saw the line. Was told to turn around by an officer. When she proceeded to try to do a 3pt turn the rest occurred.

She was not charged with any crime. The police union claimed in the photo posted to Twitter and Facebook that the child they took from the car was found wandering around a riot barefoot.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I have no idea what happened and why it happened there. I cannot see the cops doing that to a woman with kids in the car, unless she did something that looked like she was trying to hurt someone, and that would be relevant to the opinion of a police officer...right or wrong, it is all opinion that decides if someone is a threat.

We cannot beleive anyone on either side these days, so I will keep an eye out to see if more comes out about this. She may not have been trying to do anything other than get turned around, but might have backed into a cop when she was doing it. Maybe her actions actually looked hostile to someone. But I would bet she was just flustered and turned around and did it a little too fast and wrecklessly if she was mad or scared.

Maybe it is all made up, maybe she actually did badmouth cops and was pruposely turning dangerously, or maybe she was totally innocent. I will let this up to the courts to decide, I haven't got any actual evidence to evaluate who was wrong, just hearsay and video from protesters probably. She could have been in on this too, these rioters are not stupid, they can set the cops up to make them look bad too. Don't know, I will let the locals there work that out.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Hecate666

leadstories.com...'violent-riots'-in-philadelphia.html

^This is a complete and total lie.

_

cha ching multi-million dollar lawsuit

Not only for kidnapping, but
NO MASK ! ! ! THEY are subjecting the
child to a pandemic without taking any safety measures !

Then add in the trauma,
removing medical hearing aids without doctors permission,
taking a photo of a minor without permission and using
it for an advertisement.
The list goes on . . .
The lawsuit will pay for the child's
university and then some

_

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Ok it doesn't change my points...lol what do you want me to do, say oh the cops are so bad when we have really very little to go on? Lets see where this goes.

Claiming you saved someone's kid after you took the kid from them isn't exactly 'good' behavior.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Claiming you saved someone's kid after you took the kid from them isn't exactly 'good' behavior.

I didn't call it that... As I said I think, especially in big cities, there is a fundamental problem with cops. As I said they can come on too strong and quickly elevate well past the level needed for the situation if the person doesn't do exactly what they want very quickly. Then they do not de-escalate property once the threat is no more.

In Portland about 10 years ago they had a problem with the police killing homeless that were basically crazy or tasering some house wife because they didn't follow their loud orders exactly right. The reality is the only group that do exactly what cop demand and do it quickly are ex-cons who have experience being in that situation. So the city has been working on that and has done well.

The other side of the coin is in many of these places the population sucks and the cops mirror the population. There is no right or wrong as both sides are human and when a cop works with the dredge of society daily how do you think that will effect them over time as they can have multiple dangerous situations daily. Its easy just to label everything racist, but the problem is so much more complex than just simple labeling.

As we look at this case I need to see more than the video to make a decision, but in advance the woman was in the wrong to even be there in the first place, wrong as in being stupid wrong.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
If this is the logic, then I should be able to do everything the police do since it's within legal limits.

If it's legal, then there should be no ambiguities in legality based on the persons being the heroes.

If I felt threatened I should be free to kill and get away with it, I should be able to stop vehicles and pull passengers out if I think it's right.

There should be no asterisks in what is legal or isn't. The law is law, no?
edit on 1-11-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I don’t trust stories that tell me how I’m suppose to feel emotionally. This is one of those. a reply to: frogs453

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Every Philadelphia mayor has been a Democrat for the last 68 years. The city has a strong-mayor form of government, so a philly mayor pretty much runs the city. He or she can fire and appoint department heads without anyone’s permission. The mayor prepares and administers the city’s budget.

The district attorneys in Philadelphia have been Democrats for the last 29 years. They’re elected by Philadelphia’s registered voters, 77 percent of whom are Democrat and only 11 percent Republican. The majority of them have voted for the Democratic presidential candidate for the last 84 years.

Democrats hold 14 city council seats, Republicans hold two.

What I’m getting at is Democrats have had almost total control over Philadelphia’s local laws, policies and public employees for many decades. They’ve had the power to hire and fire every single cop. They could have hired nothing but black cops if they wanted to.

So don’t blame any of the current rioting and looting in Philly on Trump, Republicans or conservatives in general. It’s an entirely homegrown mess and any complaints about the police department should be directed to the Democrats, who enjoy almost total control over the City of Brotherly Love.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

d) not enough information
(as of page 1)

Note: I'm NOT saying I doubt that cops did this without just cause. I could totally see it happening in this atmosphere of hatred the Left has created and thrived on. I saw some either cops or national guard shoot some type of projectile at a mother and her kids on their porch because they were told to get inside and ignored them, believing they had a right to be literally less than 5 feet outside their door on their covered porch.

But, I could also see this lady disobeying orders and trying to help the protesters or who knows what. You just can't tell what led up to that. But just from what I saw, they're lucky she didn't freak out and take off accidentally hitting someone in the process.

Hopefully you guys saw more video and got it figured out by the end of the thread👍🏻

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

There is edit on video at 0:06 mark, lots of info missing what really happened.

focus car behind at the scene, probably minutes missing on the timeline
edit on 2-11-2020 by AcerM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Sorry about the double post. I don’t know how that happened. Embarrassing ...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
All I can say Is people have the RIGHT TO SELF defense and the Constution has a part that You have the RIGHT to resist UNLAWFUL arrest .

But we don't need to through in a BUT in this story because Its irrelevant any one trying to claim police had any cause when NO charges even when they lied and on and on.
You do Know cussing at a COP is NOT A CRIME and while I can understand how a person gets Pissed when Cussed at that is NOT legal cause to start tazing beating or shooting people .

Heck many times I hold my self back when being cussed at by someone a fist Fight is just battery and out in 2 hours But see even That is NOT worth fighting over to me .

Now tell me a Trained COP cant control his anger then Ill show you a person who should NOT be a cop .

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

What they did to this woman and her tiny child is indefensible. The propaganda that the Police Union put out was disgraceful, and someone in PR should lose their job! At the very least.

I am pro law and order but I wouldn't lose any sleep if that cop at 9 seconds got what was coming to him.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join