It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Pull Black Toddler From Vehicle Then Union Posts Propaganda Photo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
A woman went to pick up her nephew in Philadelphia the other night during the unrest that was happening. She pulled down a street that was blocked. The police told her to turn around. As she attempted a 3 point turn, the SUV was surrounded by police. They broke all the windows in the vehicle and dragged the woman and nephew out of the vehicle. Then took the toddler out of the vehicle.

They then took a photo of the terrified toddler being held by an officer. The FOP posted the photo stating the toddler was lost, barefoot in the unrest and they were providing comfort and aid.

The woman was arrested, then transported the hospital for injuries sustained, then eventually released with no charges and finally reunited in the morning with her son, who was still in a police car.

The photo is still being posted although the FOP deleted the post. There is also video of the SUV being swarmed. It's doubtful that the post would have been deleted without the video.

No I don't support rioting. Nor do I support someone following police orders being attacked by the same police and then putting out false narrative photos.

Not long after midnight on Tuesday, Rickia Young, a 28-year-old home health aide, borrowed her sister’s car, put her 2-year-old son in the back seat and drove across town to West Philadelphia to pick up her teenage nephew from a friend’s house, Mincey said.
She was driving back to their home, hoping the purring car engine would lull her young son to sleep, when she turned onto Chestnut Street, where police and protesters had collided. She found herself unexpectedly driving toward a line of police officers who told her to turn around, Mincey said. The young mother tried to make a three-point turn when a swarm of Philadelphia officers surrounded the SUV, shattered its windows and pulled Young and her 16-year-old nephew from the car, the video shows.

“This child was lost during the violent riots in Philadelphia, wandering around barefoot in an area that was experiencing complete lawlessness,” the union claimed in a tweet and Facebook post that have since been deleted. “The only thing this Philadelphia police officer cared about in that moment was protecting this child.”

Link

*I forgot to add that for all the "care" for the child, the police removed his hearing aids and have not yet informed the family where they can retrieve them.
edit on 31-10-2020 by frogs453 because: Added

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Well if true to the description i imagine Police may have some explaining to do.

Chances are all the same they will cover their own arses and make this all about the Woman and kid being in the wrong place at the wrong time, with the wrong people, thing is those people are Police.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yes I agree. I am sure it was possible she had no idea what was going on in the area. She had already picked up her nephew with no issue, so it appears she randomly encountered the protests. Who protects us from those that are supposed to be the ones protecting us?

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

What they did to this woman and her tiny child is indefensible. The propaganda that the Police Union put out was disgraceful, and someone in PR should lose their job! At the very least.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
nm

will add police are taking a new career choice of opening daycares for parents that put their children in danger. Poor kid unfortunately one day he will be one of those kids killed in the street by gangsters or caught on camera raiding Walmart.
edit on 31-10-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Was she not in a car attempting to turn and head in the opposite direction after picking up her nephew?

It's surely possible she should have been allowed to go about her business without being accosted, assaulted, and her child kidnapped by Police.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink
Yes because police regularly go around busting out windows of innocent bystanders trying to comply with the direction. Try again this is just a very sorry attempt at smearing the police who are just normal folks going to work each day except they have a target painted on their backs from the likes of you.

Hmmm... you missed the 6 Atlanta officers who waved at a car of white people, then attacked the car with two black students? Dragged out, tazed and injured? The cops were fired. Again all on video.

Forbes

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

nm

will add police are taking a new career choice of opening daycares for parents that put their children in danger. Poor kid unfortunately one day he will be one of those kids killed in the street by gangsters or caught on camera raiding Walmart.

You edited out one ridiculous post for another even more ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You would like to think that if you are not committing a crime you would be allowed on your way. These days, not so sure. I have seen video of people intentionally hitting protesters with their cars and then let go on their merry way. Why some can do that and others can't even turn around is beyond me.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Ok these police take a low paying, unappreciated, untrained job just to go out their and discriminate the public. You explanation doesn't add up. I hope the officers get some compensation for the slander that has occurred. If you got a target on your back you will likely defend yourself at all cost. And perhaps this woman should stay out of trouble and raise her child to be a contributing member to society.

Maybe racism plays a factor occasionally when no ones looking but the cards have been overplayed and it now makes every accuser victim or not look like a thug.

Same thing happened with the metoo movement when accusations are made true by narrative or political orientation.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I'd like to hear the whole story. Unfortunately these videos always skip the events leading up to the incident in question. I know, nobody ever did anything wrong. The police just attacked them for being black.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

And did this lady attempt to hit anyone with her vehicle, i though it was a 3 point turn she initiated?

Committing crimes with a kid in the car is a bit of a bad idea granted.

But to my knowledge, it's not like she was transporting the little fellow across state lines with his Armalite so he could ""protect"" the local populace.

Guess further evidence is required i suppose, hopefully, it materializes and is not buried.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

My explanation doesn't add up? What are you talking about? The woman was not charged with any crime, the incident is on video. You think a mother with a toddler and a teenager was trying to attack the police?

Stay out of trouble? What trouble has the mother been in? Her profession was noted in the article.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Do you go into protest and drive through unrest with your kids in the car. I sincerely hope not a parents number one job should be to keep their children safe. These thugs filming on the rooftop and the car's position and the polices position indicate this event had been occurring for some time and bad parent had ample time to take her child to a safer situation. Perhaps the police were ensuring the safety of one of the most vulnerable from a parent that obviously didn't care.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

One day I'd like to be like you and be able to deduce all of that from a 30 second video repleate with all the dogwhistle buzz words.

Until then I'll side with the citizens over the government just about any day of the week, particularly in this case since they got caught lying about the incident.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I would be horrified if there wasn't a pattern of the initial account of these stories always winding up being wrong. See Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin, Breonna Taylor, Jacob Blake, I mean there's more I just can't remember all their names. I actually had to look up the Blake case because I couldn't remember that lowlife's name.

In so many of these cases, almost every single detail of the initial account turns out to be lies. Sorry, not sorry, I'm just not giving the benefit of the doubt anymore. The Victimhood Olympics have overplayed their hand too many times. And I'm not alone. All these fake stories have turned a lot of people off who were initially receptive and sympathetic to the message.

Good job.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Cops or normal folks going to work every day. They are not a robot army programmed to hurt folks in fact 90 percent or more took the job as a calling. Part of the problem is when folks paint an entire lot of folks with a broad brush and portraying them as jack-booted thugs out to take your rights and beat you cause somehow big bad government said this beat this insignificant citizen for no reason and hey while on cam grab her youngin too.

The narrative created as all cops are racist, and they are the racist arm of government is the problem and it becomes a bigger problem when folks attempt to take their irrational views to further a narrative created by a party seeking to take power by any means necessary.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
They should go out and burn down their own community now. That will teach them to not overreach.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Cops or normal folks going to work every day. They are not a robot army programmed to hurt folks in fact 90 percent or more took the job as a calling. Part of the problem is when folks paint an entire lot of folks with a broad brush and portraying them as jack-booted thugs out to take your rights and beat you cause somehow big bad government said this beat this insignificant citizen for no reason and hey while on cam grab her youngin too.

The narrative created as all cops are racist, and they are the racist arm of government is the problem and it becomes a bigger problem when folks attempt to take their irrational views to further a narrative created by a party seeking to take power by any means necessary.

Waaa-waaa-waaa. If they don't want the job they can stay home and whine.

Kind of like you're doing right now.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

agree with this. But will add that after the histrionics seen by NYPD in their press conference earlier this year, im not sure anyone is believable anymore.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join