It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson: A real journalist who isn’t afraid to face TPTB

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I am very thankful for Tucker Carlson right now. I have been so down on the MSM, long before even the press cover-up for “Russia-gate”. I reviewed the MSM “work“ regarding the JFK assassination, and knew at that point that the fix had been on for decades. But, Tucker has given me some new hope.

His coverage of the Biden crime family story, including evidence on Hunter Biden’s laptop and the testimony of his Hunter’s former business partner, damning Joe Biden as being complicit, is suburb. I am quite surprised FoxNews has allowed him to do this, and greatly respect Carlson for having the courage to move forward.

Today, on Halloween 2020 (a full moon nonetheless) I have some hope for the MSM. It takes one person to break the ice. Eventually he will be proven correct and will make these fake journalists look like complete fools, who are complicit in a media cover up.

Hail Tucker!

edit on 31-10-2020 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Jchristopher5

Considering how much s#it that gets dumped on him from sellout 'journalists' on the Left...Hail Tucker.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Seems he's moving along to UPS instead of the Bidens.

Somewhat backpedaling.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 31-10-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Seems he's moving along to UPS instead of the Bidens.

Somewhat backpedaling.

Not back peddling. It was an interesting and a closely related story, along with the media, FBI and big tech coverup.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Mmkay, my bet is this Hunter Biden's laptop thingamabob disappears in about 3 days, after your election, just like the caravans of immigrants coming from Mexico disappeared after your 2018 midterms.

How's that for customer service.

edit on 31-10-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Mmkay, my bet is this Hunter Biden's laptop thingamabob disappears in about 3 days after your election, just like the caravans of immigrants coming from Mexico disappeared after your 2018 midterms.

How's that for customer service.

I say your guess is wrong. The criminal activity that has been identified on the laptop, and confirmed with independent testimony and documents from his former business partner, will not go away. No matter who wins. The seal has been removed.

Even in the unlikely event that a “blue wave hits”, and the left takes control of the senate and presidency, and even if social media and MSM continues to cover it up, millions more are now awake.

The awakening is reaching critical mass with the public. No, this is not going away. No matter what.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Guess we will see in around 72 hours.

Qanon bullcrap mate, just grasping at straws now. LoL

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Guess we will see in around 72 hours.

Qanon bullcrap mate, just grasping at straws now. LoL

Not sure how much more we will know in 24 hours. No matter who wins......

We already know the gig is up for the deep state (deep-pocketed elites, unelected government agency tools, elected officials, the media and big tech).

The awakening is here. It has been brewing for a long time. If Biden wins this will not go away. If Trump wins it only accelerates the inevitable.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
He's not a journalist, he's an exagerated talking head according to Fox/News International.

I've never come across relying on mail services or couriers for semi-interesting or important documents working in the UK. Editors from News International come to collect them in person or journalists/lawyers courier them to ensure chain of custody and source protection for stories that have much less 'conspiracy' or 'dirt' Tucker claims was inside these docs; so his claims are pretty laughable.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
He's not a journalist, he's an exagerated talking head according to Fox/News International.

I've never come across relying on mail services or couriers for semi-interesting or important documents working in the UK. Editors from News International come to collect them in person or journalists/lawyers courier them to ensure chain of custody and source protection for stories that have much less 'conspiracy' or 'dirt' Tucker claims was inside these docs; so his claims are pretty laughable.

what do you think was in the package Tucker is talking about?

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I'm hoping it was Gwyneth Paltrow's head.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Tucker isn't a journalist as stated by his own lawyers. Niether are those CNN talking heads either.

Why are we giving views and money to Fox, msnbc, CNN, OAN, ect...

They all have failed the test of journalistic integrity multiple times.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm hoping it was Gwyneth Paltrow's head.

Brad Pitt's head. Bet you never saw that one coming.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Brad Pitt's head. Bet you never saw that one coming.

No, that really spacey'd me out.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

Not so laughable. I used to be one of those couriers, but times have changed. What Tucker's producer did wasn't so unusual today. That doesn't mean it was smart though. There were better and faster methods to use than sending a flash drive, which is what was in the package if I understand him correctly. A flash drive that has now been copied by someone at UPS most likely.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Aye, the awakening is here, and Trump and crew are not too chuffed about that prospect.

Hence all the kerfuffle in, on, and around, your towns, streets, and cities.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
He's a living, breathing, clickbait tabloid.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Aye, the awakening is here, and Trump and crew are not too chuffed about that prospect.

Hence all the kerfuffle in, on, and around, your towns, streets, and cities.

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to ignorance ."
Harlan Ellison
edit on 10/31/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

The ATS one is right here.

I appear to have an opinion if that's a problem for you down to geography i suggest you take it up with the mods. x

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The Young Turks? Are you kidding?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join