It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are all soldiers now

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I wholeheartedly agree.

As of this morning the American Democrats and Left are praising Boris Johnson for locking down the UK again.

They're happy people are being confined and driven to poverty. Even the WHO has said lockdowns are not the answer.

It's amazing to me.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hear hear!

^_^
edit on 11/1/2020 by iammrhappy86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Phayte

Witnessed a huge enthusiastic crowd at a Trump campaign rally in Reading Pa. I couldn't get in due to the long lines and the long trek to parking or to get a bus( like a mile or two walk) due to my work schedule. I wanted to show my support but Pa was well represented. As was NJ, NY, Md, even Florida with the license plates I saw. Many spanish attendees as well which is a good sign. Economic freedom is real freedom, jobs have given people a better life more than any government program could ever hope to. They can play up Covid fears but people aren't buying it. I'd bet Trump will take Pa along with Florida and Ohio.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982
I wholeheartedly agree.

As of this morning the American Democrats and Left are praising Boris Johnson for locking down the UK again.

They're happy people are being confined and driven to poverty. Even the WHO has said lockdowns are not the answer.

It's amazing to me.

That would be the Trump ally Boris Johnson. The one who really doesn't want Biden to win.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

The war already started my friend. Unless you move to other planet, you are in. Soon or later you'll have to pick a side.

Or you can sit back and watch the elites play people like fools in a simulated conflict.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Amen brother..Freedom, Liberty and our way of life were not given to us as a gift. There was a price and it was to be paid in blood and sacrifice. Now and then over time again we must pay. The bill comes, and as before, will be paid in blood. I only fear that unlike before, too many Americans do not value our free society enough to do what must be done. Freedom is not free and America will only survive if we are willing to maintain it. I just hope if we are able to steady the ship, we will LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES!!! Not making them again!!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul
The government shouldn't be trusted regardless of being left or right.

Which is why ATS should always be on the outside looking in, devoid of depraved partisan drivel.

I think that meeting at the docks was missed by most.

edit on 1-11-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

That's my plan, also I'd like to sell ammunition to both sides so I can make a buck.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I totally agree with that. That's just how the ball rolls though.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Democrats are "happy people are being confined and driven to poverty. Even the WHO has said lockdowns are not the answer."

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Rekrul

Not a bad idea and I support you 100%

Its tough to find right now. And if you didn't stack it deep and stack it cheap for the past decade, you could be in big trouble finding yourself needing a pallet of ammo when none is around....terrifying thought

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Search the full length version out ....... watch it and share it with friends ....

God Bless America

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

You almost nailed it.
What I see in streets is a little different.
But having the income where you don't have care about the world around you (greed, égocentrism) seems to play a big role in the devision....

edit on 1-11-2020 by Daalder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phayte
75 years ago World War II was fought and gun powder nuclear power were the ammunition. An estimated 85 million soldiers were slaughtered on the battlefields. They were the fittest and ablest boys and men that nations around the world had to offer, and they were shipped off to die defending freedom.

The same freedom and freedoms you and I have grown up with in North America and Europe.

Today there is another World War going on. This time instead of gun powder and nuclear power the ammunition is fear and media.

America and freedom is at war with the the Democratic Party, the Chinese Communist Party, mainstream media and whoever else is aligned with them (Europe).

Shockingly Americans, asleep at the wheel after being lulled into a trance over the past 3 decades of fast food and the boob tube, didn't even know they were in a war until it was already at least half over and with lady liberty getting absolutely pummeled. I would guess somewhere between 25-50% of Americans still don't know and/or are actively fighting or siding with the communists.

To be honest everything would probably be lost at this point if Donald Trump - of all people - didn't decide to run for president in 2016. Like him or don't like him, Trump - just like his father - absolutely loves America and his remarks that he was a wartime president look a little less bombastic now.

Now it's your turn soldier, to risk your life for your country and freedoms. Yes Covid or potentially riots could be a threat to you and/or your loved ones, but now it's your duty, to vote. Just like it was your ancestors duty to lay their lives on the line when freedom was at stake.

If you care about the western way of life and in essence, freedoms for you and your descendants anywhere on the globe, then on November 3, 2020 you absolutely must lay your life on the line to make it to the ballot box and cast your vote for the President of the United States.

Your country, the United States of America and the world depends on you, now more than ever.

God speed soldier.

Uncle Sam

Uh.. you do realize the Democratic party is made up entirely of US citizens right?

You also realize that.there are more registered Democrats... Than registered Republicans right?

You also realize... That contrary to the past.. the population in large cities and urban areas which are primarily liberal exceeds the rural more conservative part of the country right?

You also realize that Donald Trump lost the popular vote... Further confirmation that more US citizens support the Dem agenda than any other agenda.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Uh.. do you realize the Presidential election isn't counted via popular vote?

Never has in the history of the US in fact.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Amazing display of Trump support in DEEP BLUE San Diego earlier today!

twitter.com...

WOW.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The only real solution is to strengthen Americans with a diet of fact, exercise and freedom.

Anything that prevents any of those is to be cast aside.

After ww1 Germany was financially devastated until bankers in the us and Uk financed a build of arms which led to a war that cost 400k middle class fathers their lives and started a trend of single mothers and the unstoppable rise of the cia and military industrial complex, United Nations, nato and the Cold War. Russians won the war for us with 7 million lives, had they not stopped hitler in Moscow we would be speaking German or we would have used a lot more nukes that we had.
edit on 1-11-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Lucidparadox
Further confirmation that more US citizens support the Dem agenda than any other agenda.

Americans support open borders, more taxes and gun control, since when?

Oh that’s right, saying it that way makes it too obvious, let’s creatively think and professionally lie as thought leaders in the media, education and political power whores and say things like, fairness, protection and white guilt to gloss over the facts.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: thov420

Uh.. do you realize the Presidential election isn't counted via popular vote?

Never has in the history of the US in fact.

There is nothing I said that argued that at all.

A country IS it's people. If the majority citizens are Democrats, then they aren't seperate from the country.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
A country is more than it's people. Infrastructure, location, natural resources etc. are all part of a country too, maybe even more important. That's why the states, not the popular vote elect the president.

People are only a small part of a country's identity. When migrants move to another country they generally assimilate to their new homeland. They're still the same people, just influenced by their new culture. People can change relatively easy. Things that can't change easily for a country like location, climate, resources, etc. are more important influencers than the people. THAT is why the electoral college is so important. Things bigger than just the people's opinions carry some weight.

When somebody talks of a 's###hole' country they aren't faulting the citizens. It's the country as a whole. If you think people as the foremost identifier of a country, comments like that sound pretty racist. They're not being racist, they're just bigger picture thinkers.

People are not strongly committed to their registered political party. Trump was a democrat for decades. Most people register to vote at a young age when liberal ideals are more appealing. After more life experiences they'll tend to become more conservative, but almost nobody ever changes their registered political party. The party registration numbers are not good indicators of how things really are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join