It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any American national guards on board here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I probably believe there's a code of silence within the national guard that they cannot disclose to Future actions toward the upcoming elections.

but I'm curious to find out if they're going to be mobilized in most major cities around the country in case violence breaks out.

So if there's any active military people on board here let's chime in and find out what's really going to take place on the eve of the election.

Although I think rioting and looting and burning and destruction is the wrong way to approach a win or lose type of an election it's it's weird man what is really taking place in the city is across America this summer.

In a way president Trump was right because it may come down to this and he said you loot we shoot.

And if you don't think Joe Biden would execute such an order that you definitely live in Fantasyland.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

And if you don't think Joe Biden would execute such an order that you definitely live in Fantasyland.

You mean Kamala right?

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

You mean Kamala right?

If you're really talking about what goes behind the scenes then yes you're correct to State what you have just stated.

But I don't believe the national guard will take up deadly weapons against the citizens.
I do believe the American citizen will take up arms against whoever violates property their business their City their neighborhood to destruction I truly believe that this in all honesty.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The National Guard is as prepared in defense of this country as yours is against Godzilla.

Joking aside there are competent people in positions of power within the US Armed Forces that love this country more than others within and outside, hate it.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear
The National Guard is as prepared in defense of this country as yours is against Godzilla.

Joking aside there are competent people in positions of power within the US Armed Forces that love this country more than others within and outside, hate it.

I kind of think you're a US veteran also so I totally agree with you that there are a lot of people in the military I'd have to say every one of them actually except for me to be a few traders that were able to infiltrate the military for very patriotic to other country but I myself as a former military person I don't think I could ever take up arms against my fellow citizen I really don't there's got to be other means I mean I was around when Kent State happened.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I served, maybe more than once in another life but in this instance I am not a Vet, yet. It is one of my life's biggest wishes to not see combat this go around but that is out of my hands.

You are getting tripped up in ideals, if someone were to attempt to break into my house tonight, they get shot and we are both American. If "protestors" are lighting up building where others live, especially the elderly and disabled, well I`m going to defend the defenseless at all costs.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Everythings fine here.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I probably believe there's a code of silence within the national guard that they cannot disclose to Future actions toward the upcoming elections.

but I'm curious to find out if they're going to be mobilized in most major cities around the country in case violence breaks out.

You do realize the National Guard is State level, right? Its like EVERY state has its own military, so for them to mobilize it would be the State's Governor to do it and to do it within their own state. They can be federalized for short periods of time in case of war, but I find it funny people do not understand what a republic actually means.

edit on 31-10-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I'd like to share some info, but I'm not a National Guard. So I'll leave space for those who are, to answer your questions.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
You won't get any responses from Guard members. Any upcoming operations whether actual or planned are OPSEC and cannot be revealed under penalty of law. Fairly serious penalties too.

I can tell you this much though; activation of the Nat. Guard, as others have noted, is done at the state level unless there are extreme extenuating circumstances. However, those circumstances can't be theoretical, they have to be real. Same thing for a state governor. They can't mobilize the Guard in anticipation of a theorized event, it has to take place and then generally a state of emergency has to be declared after which the governor can mobilize the Guard. In other words, something has to happen.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
States have limited funding and try not to activate the Guard. If they do it will be very limited unless the Fed foots the bill. Every state Guard unit has quick reaction forces and every Guard member has riot training annually. Weapons generally are not in plain sight unless the threat level increases. I was in the USMC and later Guard, 16 in the Guard. Retired in 2015.

FYI, most of the combat power in Iraq and Afghanistan was and still is Guard. Something like 55%. They aren't Navy Seals but they are well trained, lots of experience within the ranks and will defeat any mob in no time as shown recently when activated. They show up and it's over within an hour. Election night will not be a problem once they show up. If some of these cities would have activated them none of this nonsense would have happened with the looting and rioting. It's obvious the violence was allowed to persist by design for political motives.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
There is nothing negative going to happen with ARNG deployment stateside that you have not seen on the news or posted by higher ups in the organization. Policy is pretty clear, dependent on federal and state guidelines and the needs of the state or governor. Plus many of them have been focused on COVID support as seen in the media or supplementing state organizations short on manpower as also seen in the media.

Usually seasonal support missions include rescheduled annual training events, storm support, national disaster support, state of emergency support and maybe other title 32 or federal active duty, title 10, missions in support of these events in a long term capacity, nothing crazy or evil, just stuff you see every year. All of this you can find by doing google searches, nothing crazy. OPSEC would apply to overseas deployments which are always ongoing according to the needs of the organization, but we routinely practice applying that concept in training and state support events to get lower enlisted and leaders comfortable with the concept.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Keep in mind the Guard usually drills the first weekend of the month. Depends on where they are, what unit etc. So don't get freaked out if you see people in uniform running around next weeked. Mobilising the Guard costs a lot of money and it's usually the last thing state politicians want to do, being the ever so conscientious manager of state funds. (Yes that was sarcasm

fyi I was in the guard for several years. So I know how much of a bunch cheap bastards the states can be.

edit on 1-11-2020 by mash3d because: Cat tax

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

There was an article in Military Times on this. Several states have sent orders to Guardsmen and I think a couple may have actually activated some personnel. So, yeah, there are some kind of orders out there. Whether state level or federal ... no idea.

Cheers

top topics

join