It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Three Angels' Messages

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The Three Angels' Messages of the Revelation of Jesus Christ

We are living in the time of the end. Current events match the prophesies of the end time. It is at this time that we are to proclaim the messages of the three angels.

Revelation 14. The first angel's message:

Revelation 14:6-7 KJV And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

The gospel of Jesus will be preached to the whole earth. One last plea for humanity to give glory to God and worship Him (the creator). Time is short, judgment is about to be closed, after which point there will be no further chance of redemption.

The second angel's message:

Revelation 14:8 KJV And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

Spiritual Babylon is alive and well, its power coalescing right now. Civil and religious power will be combined and worship enforced. The religious power is a counterfeit church power, the mark of the beast.

The third angel's message:

Revelation 14:9 KJV And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand.

Worship of the beast is by default if you're not with God. Here's why. The beast system (spiritual Babylon) is a vast system of power and influence on earth that causes you to worship various aspects of the world and what it has to offer. If you've ever wondered why there are so many forms of entertainment. Why a select few corporations control everything. Why elections are rigged and politics a distraction. Why in the last several decades society has taken a turn for the worse.

What's happening right now has been prophesied in the Bible and is coming to pass. Now is the time to get right with the Lord. Open your heart, sincerely seek God, pray, change your life and let go of this corrupt, depraved world.

In the Three Angels' Messages, God is warning us that we have little time left before it's too late. That time is of the utmost importance, to seek Him and escape the wrath that is to come.

To the skeptics, pay attention to what's going on in this world, how powers are coming together toward a common goal. The great reset is/or will lead to the beast system.

As for how much time you have left, the Bible makes it clear that we're nearing the end of the 6000 years of earth's history. In the next 10 years or less, Jesus will be coming in the clouds. When you see these things and recognize them for what they are, it is my hope that you take them to heart and realize before it's too late.

What are the signs of the end?

Matthew 24. The beginning of sorrows:

• False prophets will arise and deceive many, showing great signs and wonders.
  • Wars and rumors of wars.
  • Nation rising against nation, kingdom rising against kingdom.
  • Famines, pestilences and earthquakes in diverse places (greater in number, where they weren't before).
  • Many will be offended and betray one another and hate one another.
  • Wickedness will abound and the love of many will wax cold.
  • The gospel will be preached in all of the world as a witness to all nations.

The great tribulation (comes after the sorrows):

• As in the days of Noah, so will the coming of the Son of man be. People will be living life, oblivious to what's coming.
  • A generation will not pass before the end comes. A generation in the Bible is 40 years.
  • Tribulation so great that it surpasses anything seen in history or that will be seen in the future.
  • It'll be so bad that God will have to shorten it, otherwise all would perish.
  • False prophets will impersonate Jesus on the earth. Jesus doesn't come back until the second coming; in the clouds, which will be seen by all people on earth; He won't touch the earth.
  • Immediately after the tribulation, the sun will be darkened and the moon will not give off light. The stars will fall from the sky and the powers of heaven will be shaken.
  • Then will appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven. The peoples of the earth will mourn at the sight, because they chose not to believe, but to worship the beast.

2 Timothy 3. Signs of the end time:

• Perilous times will come.
  • Men will be lovers of themselves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God.
  • Having a form of Godliness, but denying His power.
  • Ever learning, but never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
  • Led captive by silly women laden with sins.
  • Led away by diverse lusts.
  • Resisting the truth.
  • Corrupt, reprobate minds concerning the faith.

2 Thessalonians 2. The falling away.

• People falling away from God.
  • The man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition (the man doomed to destruction), who opposes God and exhalts himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped. He will sit himself in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

The vast majority of these descriptions are prevalent in society today and have happened in recent history. Something to think about.

In a nutshell, this post is a plea for you to open your heart to the Lord and recognize the signs of the times, before it's too late.

edit on 30-10-2020 by Freth because: (no reason given)

• posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 07:09 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Freth

The end, beginning or middle does not scare me.. I lost my best friend, my dog recently. Only 8 years old, some unknown sickness. I know it will be there, greeting me, that is all the heaven I need, to be reunited with my dog.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 07:18 PM
    link   

You're about to be roundly mocked but thank you for standing on the beautiful truth of our Lord Jesus Christ.

May we all overcome by his deeds and words. May we all share in the rapture and the wedding feast of the lamb!

The evidence in the Bible - for the time we're in - is now so evidently present that, to deny it is almost a tacit admission of willful ignorance.

I love, love, LOVE this OP and would give it a million stars if I could. You stand for the truth and I love you for that.

Ever learning, but never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. . . . This is one of the greatest problems we have. I basically means people will only be interested in conforming their biases, rather than objectively searching for the truth. The truth is ONLY found in Jesus Christ.
    edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 08:31 PM
    link   
    In his peace...
    Thanks for sharing the truth!
    Amen

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 08:34 PM
    link   
    Yeah we've been in "end times" since the man walked the earth...

No time for end times... too much sh!t goin on these days

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 08:51 PM
    link   

Ok, here is where we are at right now in 2020. At least here in America. From the OP.

2 Timothy 3. Signs of the end time:

Perilous times will come.
    Men will be lovers of themselves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God.
    Having a form of Godliness, but denying His power.
    Ever learning, but never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
    Led captive by silly women laden with sins.
    Led away by diverse lusts.
    Resisting the truth.
    Corrupt, reprobate minds concerning the faith.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 09:48 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Freth Great op! Useful fruit in these times. "Birth pains" are certainly increasing.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:21 PM
    link   

Yes, it is amazing how fast things have changed in the last 20 years.

Respect and give thanks to Elohim. Respect and give thanks for the gift of eternal life and salvation by the sacrifice of Yeshua HaMashiach.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 11:05 PM
    link   
    Freth

Amen! I believe we are in the end of days or in the birthing pains at least. It is a matter of a short time before the trap is sprung, i.e. the great reset. The globalists have plotted against us and the non-believers will find out the hard way what the truth is. I died before and I would not want to be the ones deluded into not believing in the Lord and trusting in lies told by man!

God Bless my friend!

edit on 30/10/20 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 12:27 AM
    link   
    The three angels message?
    Really

Jesus left His followers a law, just one law
    “Go out and love those who don’t love Me”

Let’s just get that one Jesus message right first, please

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 10:49 AM
    link   
    The Church Age ends.

The 1000-year of the reign of Jesus the Christ begins.

There is peace for 1000 years.

Hell is not found (404).

The devil, Satan, the accuser of the brethren, is taken out of the way - twice! - before God judges His people.

God refines some/most in the Lake of Fire, but saves ALL in the end, thus becoming All in all.

The end.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 05:59 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Raggedyman

You have to love people to tell them the truth, even when they don't want to hear it.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 06:51 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
    a reply to: Raggedyman

You have to love people to tell them the truth, even when they don't want to hear it.

Says who, where do you get that belief from

It’s not biblical, it’s a lie that you are teaching

Matthew 10:14
    “And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.”

We don’t bible bash or force, it’s not the Middle Ages

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 10:52 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
    The three angels message?
    Really

Jesus left His followers a law, just one law
    “Go out and love those who don’t love Me”

Let’s just get that one Jesus message right first, please

Agreed, 2/3 of the divine commandments state about treat our neighbors as ourselves and to each as Christians as Jesus has treated us when we didn't care about God whatsoever!! (There's a hidden suggestion in there)

I'm comfortable in my walk WITH God, but it's my heart that weeps for the Body as it seems SO insensitive to their fellow brethren being out in the cold homeless in such a perilous time!

I'm going out on a very far limb, but from a street POV, not one person from the church I help pastor has yet to call/text/or message me to ask if I'm ok, ALL of them knew of my plight! I forgive them for their assumptions.

I think the world had lost is 'savor' amongst the mountain of insensitivity, wealth and "me" mentality.

The Book of Revelation is for those who need a snap shot of what is to come, if your relationship with the Lord is full and your walking in Faith not by what you see, (circumstances/situations ever before you) then, Revelations reads like a novel of sorts because, regardless what may come, your salvation is secure in the One who Died for you.

To my brothers and sisters around the world, please seek out those who are homeless, not all of us are druggies, alcoholics or deadbeats, 80% of us are victims of the world, the assumptions of those that refuse to 'Prove ALL things; hold fast to that which is good! (Thessalonians) and life itself.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 11:08 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Komodo

I am going to guess you don’t live where I do but, there is a free bed

Christianity has lost its soul, more interested in prophecy, predictions and the end than loving people

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:43 AM
    link   
    If you cannot be one with God in the now. What hope do you think you have when the now no longer exists? For I AM only exist in the now. Not the tomorrow. So if you wait for tomorrow you will die in your sins.....

John 8:24 Jesus states: "For unless you believe that I am, you will die in your sins",

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 08:13 AM
    link   
    a reply to: FrethI am sorry but you are absolutely incorrect. I will just take you first quoted scriptures and let's ask a few questions to see it we are indeed already in the Tribulation.

Revelation 14:6-7 KJV And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    You make the claim that this is the gospel of Jesus Christ was preached to the whole earth is an error.

This Everlasting Gospel is not the Kingdom Gospel or the Gospel of the Grace of God. This Gospel is called the "Everlasting Gospel" not the gospel of Jesus Christ, nor the Kingdom Gospel or the gospel of the kingdom nor is it called the gospel of the grace of God. Thereby things that are different are NOT the same.

In the Kingdom Gospel the Jew is told to be baptized and to repent of their sin. In the gospel of the Grace of God we are told it is all by his grace of God by faith alone in Christ finished work. So far those two gospels are not the same. And in this Everlasting Gospel the angel tells them fear God which is not in either of the other gospels. Then he says to give glory to him that is God. While Christ gets glory for our salvation under the Gospel of the grace of God taught by Paul no one under the Kingdom Gospel was told to give any glory to god the father or the son. Then he goes on to tell us under the everlasting Gospel that "his judgement is at hand". No one, either the Lost Sheep of Israel, under the kingdom Gospel is told their judgement was at hand. And no one under the gospel of the Grace of God was ever told their judgement was at hand. This later Gospel taught by Paul says that our judgement of our sins fell on Christ. Use your Bible search tool look up the Gospel of the Kingdom and the Gospel of the Grace of God and you can find their locations and differences.

Now having looked at all three Gospels found in the NT we can clearly see that the everlasting gospel is not the gospel of Jesus Christ known also as the Kingdom Gospel. Nor is it the Gospel of the grace of God. It is an entirely different good news, the good news is that the tribulation is over, So fear him, give him glory and expect God's judgement.

We are not in the Tribulation yet. But we are nearer. No Born again Christian will be on the earth when this angel shows up to preach the everlasting gospel.

edit on 11/1/2020 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:46 PM
    link   
    Thank you for the kind words.

You make the claim that this is the gospel of Jesus Christ was preached to the whole earth is an error. This Everlasting Gospel is not the Kingdom Gospel or the Gospel of the Grace of God. This Gospel is called the "Everlasting Gospel" not the gospel of Jesus Christ, nor the Kingdom Gospel or the gospel of the kingdom nor is it called the gospel of the grace of God. Thereby things that are different are NOT the same.

Strong's G2098 should suffice, directly from the verse in question:

Strong's G2098 - gospel

The KJV translates Strong's G2098 in the following manner: gospel (46x), gospel of Christ (11x), gospel of God (7x), gospel of the Kingdom (3x), miscellaneous (10x).
    • a reward for good tidings
    • good tidings
    • the glad tidings of the kingdom of God soon to be set up, and subsequently also of Jesus the Messiah, the founder of this kingdom. After the death of Christ, the term comprises also the preaching of (concerning) Jesus Christ as having suffered death on the cross to procure eternal salvation for the men in the kingdom of God, but as restored to life and exalted to the right hand of God in heaven, thence to return in majesty to consummate the kingdom of God
    • the glad tidings of salvation through Christ
    • the proclamation of the grace of God manifest and pledged in Christ
    • the gospel
    • as the messianic rank of Jesus was proved by his words, his deeds, and his death, the narrative of the sayings, deeds, and death of Jesus Christ came to be called the gospel or glad tidings

G2098 refers to G2097, which reads:

The KJV translates Strong's G2097 in the following manner: preach (23x), preach the Gospel (22x), bring good tidings (2x), show glad tidings (2x), bring glad tidings (1x), declare (1x), declare glad tidings (1x), miscellaneous (3x).
    • to bring good news, to announce glad tidings
    • used in the OT of any kind of good news
    • of the joyful tidings of God's kindness, in particular, of the Messianic blessings
    • in the NT used especially of the glad tidings of the coming kingdom of God, and of the salvation to be obtained in it through Christ, and of what relates to this salvation
    • glad tidings are brought to one, one has glad tidings proclaimed to him
    • to proclaim glad tidings
    • instruct (men) concerning the things that pertain to Christian salvation

In my post I said the gospel of Jesus, which falls well within the definitions listed. It seems illogical to argue what the gospel is, when the Bible makes it clear that there's only one means of salvation, through Jesus Christ.

edit on 7-11-2020 by Freth because: ETA, corrections, formatting.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 06:41 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Joneselius

Then I will speak my peace. With the rare exceptions of followers like Raggedyman the majority of Christians are totally delusional. They expect to be saved regardless of Jesus stern warning that only the one that that does the will of the Father will attain heaven. Just to make that extra clear. Anyone that exists in the will of the Father, can do miracles, as Jesus did, through thy Fathers will. So if you can walk on water you will be saved.

The greater flock of Christians will end up confused and lost in world between worlds. Expecting things for themselves that those that exist in Fathers would never crave for (self rewards).

If you believe in Jesus then you'd follow his path. You'd ride the donkey instead living in the materlistic world (aka evildoers) wanting to eat your cake and have it too. (I am not pointing the finger at you in particular).

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles? Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

new topics

top topics

join