It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson, reunited with 'documents', suddenly says it’s time to leave Hunter Biden alone

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Come on now Tucker, you're playing with our hearts here!

Carlson declined to say what was actually on the flash drive, and he also claimed to have “a lot of documents about Hunter Biden’s personal life” that he would not share, supposedly out of concern for Biden, whom Carlson called “a fallen man at this point.”

“Probably too strong to say we feel sorry for Hunter Biden, but the point is pounding on a man, jumping on, and piling on when he’s already down is something we don’t want to be involved in,” said Carlson, who has been relentlessly attacking Biden for weeks, as have his colleagues at Fox.

Source

Should we be surprised though? I mean it should be clear to anybody with half a functioning brain that this was all theater. Carlson runs a non-fiction drama with the targeted audience predominantly being that of gullible retirees in Florida, that's it. I mean Tucker's very own lawyers argued that his show shouldn't be taken as truth.

Tucker never had any 'damning' evidence. As per usual, it was ploy to gather viewership and string people along long enough. That's it.

Gullible.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Carlson declined to say what was actually on the flash drive, and he also claimed to have “a lot of documents about Hunter Biden’s personal life” that he would not share, supposedly out of concern for Biden, whom Carlson called “a fallen man at this point.”

“Probably too strong to say we feel sorry for Hunter Biden, but the point is pounding on a man, jumping on, and piling on when he’s already down is something we don’t want to be involved in,” said Carlson, who has been relentlessly attacking Biden for weeks, as have his colleagues at Fox.

Source

Should we be surprised though? I mean it should be clear to anybody with half a functioning brain that this was all theater. Carlson runs a non-fiction drama with the targeted audience predominantly being that of gullible retirees in Florida, that's it. I mean Tucker's very own lawyers argued that his show shouldn't be taken as truth.

Tucker never had any 'damning' evidence. As per usual, it was ploy to gather viewership and string people along long enough. That's it.

Gullible.

So , are you Implying here Hunter Biden is Guilty of Nothing at All ? Hmm.....................That's a Stretch Even for You SG ............

gellerreport.com...

Notice the Word " Alleged " Missing from the Story Header...............Hmm....

P.S. Tucker has ALWAYS been " Out Of The Loop " on REAL Breaking News , he Works for FOX for Christs Sake.............
edit on 30-10-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Well, he didn’t need any damning evidence- a lot of it is already out there, and currently serving law enforcement officials have themselves said that there is damning evidence of wrongdoing by Hunter Biden.

The real problem is Joe Biden, and that he was selling influence and getting money from other countries’ governments via his son Hunter Biden.

One can make people aware of wrongdoing by a person and also NOT want to ruin the person’s life any more than that person has already done for himself.

Your inability to see or think clearly on this issue is concerning, dude.

edit on 30-10-2020 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

link   

Former Prosecutor/NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani has been saying the same thing since combing over the Hunter Biden laptop. Hunter is a Victim. A willing victim, but a victim nevertheless.

Watch this clip from 28:50 to the end, recorded 2 days ago:

edit on 10/30/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
link   
Pretty sure most Democrats would let Hunter babysit their granddaughters
edit on 30-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Former Prosecutor/NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani has been saying the same thing since combing over the Hunter Biden laptop.

He’s not going to watch anything or take anything seriously that comes from the mouth of Rudy Jiuliani, man. There are better sources aren’t there?

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Yeah , Even when Smoking Crack in his Living Room.............

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Take note of all the responses folks. No dispute of the point made about Tucker Carlson and this entire charade, just further deflection.

That should say a lot.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Pretty sure most Democrats would let Hunter babysit their granddaughters

I don't know whether to laugh or throw-up.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Take note of all the responses folks. No dispute of the point made about Tucker Carlson and this entire charade, just further deflection.

That should say a lot.

Who Gives a Rats Ahass about Tucker " I'll be a Star On Day " Carlson Anyway ? When it Comes to Real Breaking News , He's Still Looking at VHS Tapes for Storylines................
edit on 30-10-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
What bothers me is why anyone would let a child molester get off free.

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hahahaha you're terrified and it's glorious!

Just like your last thread about the documents being fake, until UPS admitted they had them.

Dude, seek help, when this all comes out, I'm genuinely getting worried about your mental capacity to look past the ridiculous Biden tint to your worldview.

I don't much like Trump as an individual, but as a president he gets an A*.

+10 more 
link   

That should say a lot.

Because it requires none, could be dozens of reasons for Tucker to back off, that is just as likely as your "opinion"

link   
Doubled up just like Trump's 4 more years
edit on 30-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Look at Carlson, see, see ,see.

No, look at BIDEN. Your little game wont work anymore lefties. The cat's out the bag. Deal with it.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: Put you're instead of your

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Source

Gullible.

I interpret Tucker's statement as an empathetic acknowledgement of Hunter's serious problems.

At this point, given that the FBI has the laptop, the emails between Hunter and his business partners pertaining to China have been independently verified, and Bobulinsky is stepping forward, seems a bit much to continue piling on Hunter. He is in for a world of pain on a number of fronts, very soon.

I think you're misconstruing Tucker's sentiment of "my work is done here" as an admission of "I got nothin'", which couldn't be any more off-base.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Divide and conquer have y’all working up a steam.

A turd sandwich either way.

How on earth you guys couldn’t come up with someone who has some fresh ideas, who wouldn’t be at risk of dying from natural causes over the next 4 years is beyond me.

Drain the swamp? Okay then.

Played for fools? Indeed.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: carewemust

Former Prosecutor/NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani has been saying the same thing since combing over the Hunter Biden laptop.

He’s not going to watch anything or take anything seriously that comes from the mouth of Rudy Jiuliani, man. There are better sources aren’t there?

It doesn't matter, so long as President Trump wins re-election next week. Going after the Coup and Impeachment crooks will be (I hope) priority #1.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Tucker is more truth then any MSM show out there.

So whats that say about all the rest lol

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
CoverChatter hints the FBI will publicly give a case status report Monday !!

😎🦇

<<   2  3  4 >>

join