It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This little piece of evidence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Unreal. If this proves to be correct, it should do exactly as you say and prove the narrative we *all got duped

a reply to: DerBeobachter

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
So they made a amendment to it.
it may have been any thing.
or made to cover up this kind of thing.

All the money the Gov is sprending on cov19.
can we find out who gets it and see what it IS spent on?
and how much will the taxes go up?

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

You make some good points and posts, but it is not a communist/technocracy that is coming, China is not communist, it is fascist. In communism you don’t have millionaires and billionaires or government tied to corporations like China has. They might call themselves communist but they are fascist.

China with its authoritarian control, censorship and fascist government is the model for the rest of the world.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Yeeh i guess you are right, fascist sound more like them .

Thought it seems like billioners and goverments are tied in Westerns countrys also , the unelected bankers etc use the power to rule countrys using puppets. So to me we dont have democracy, maybe we never had....it was just a concept that never come in to reality...it is just for to fool everyone believe such illusion that they can really effect ...2020 and leaders are showing their true colours .

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

This is a little scary. I was always under the impression (I use that phrase lightly) that Time Mag was more down the middle? The author of that post is from Politico AND The Atlantic AND wrote Pelosi's biography. I feel like contacting Time and just asking them what the hell that article is?!

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   
So if we tell everyone to wake up and do nothing but go back to work and pay bills help the wife/husband or kids in their life.. whats the point.

Besides, some jobs already made you sign an agreement not to say what the rich are doing or going to do or you cant sue them for what they are going to do, whats the point?

Besides some working those jobs probably hate it but have to pay a debt like everyone else, i doubt anybody actually cares about changing the government. We (the common people) wont do # unless we are fired from the same jobs the rich give to us to provide for food and shelter and transportation.

Whats the point of ever waking up? When is that second American revolution gonna happen? Never.
And if it does happen, who is willing to risk their one individual life over a billion others that probably wont care?

Doesnt make any sense to wake up, start any type of anything, and all just to go back to home after work just to eat sh!t sleep and repeat without any shots fired to the rich.

Oh well, sorry gotta work tomorrow, wake me up when the next news story takes over

edit on 05-31-2020 by luciferslight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
If covid was so bad every Uber driver would be dead.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: piett

Lol.

Well how about this one - there is a book by Daniel Koontz written in 1981 about a pandemic that comes out of Wuhan China. The virus was called Wuhan-400 in the 1989 version of the book.
edit on 2-11-2020 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Well dang!
a reply to: nOraKat

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   

edit on 2-11-2020 by Rob808 because: Dbl the post dbl the fun?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Interesting , Thanks .

Here is something else you might be inclined to Consider ........

banned.video...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join