It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Political Ads Are For Biden in My Neck of The Woods

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I am located in Northern Middle Tennessee
about 60 miles North of Nashville.........
I am disabled and lately I have been watching way too much Television.

It has gotten my attention that every
political ad that I have seen was for Biden.

I switch channels often but it is apparent to me that Our Presidential incumbent is being censored!

Today I actually saw one commercial that was for Trump and it was on
FOX News Channel..

I am wondering if any of you have noticed this?
Where are you located?
Please share your thoughts

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeFalling

George Soros has given Biden zillions of dollars to try to blot out Trump.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreeFalling

I switch channels often but it is apparent to me that Our Presidential incumbent is being censored!

FOX News Channel..

Where are you located?

Honestly, anybody who would be swayed by the lack of television adverts is an idiot anyway.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I have not seen a Joe Biden ad on Chicago TV stations Apparently he has Chicago locked up.

Lots of people here want the taxes to be increased, and the state to be shut down tight again.

edit on 10/30/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Of course, my vote is not decided by the ads but I don't believe Even
Trump would not be running ads 5 days out from the election.
Why would you presume my vote would be swayed?
Actually, My vote is cast for Trump

edit on 05/07/18 by FreeFalling because: sp

edit on 05/07/18 by FreeFalling because: content

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Are you seeing Trump Ads though?

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

FOX News Channel..

Where are you located?

Both campaigns have raised nearly equal amounts of campaign funds this year, but Trump spent more of his earlier in the year. Plus, Biden out raised Trump during September and October, so Biden has quite a bit more to spend now than Trump does.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Are you seeing Trump Ads though?

No. All of the ads I see on local TV stations are for politicians in the Chicago area.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I see no ads for either campaign in my area except on the national channels.

The only political ads I see and hear local are for local races. That suggests that the major campaigns are battling elsewhere so one campaign or the other has a comfortable lock on this area.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I see them both in Minnesota. But Biden just has a lot more funds, it makes sense.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I haven’t seen any ads for either candidate. Oh the beauty of living in the U.K.

The news networks on the other hand would have me believing I live in the U.S. and should give a s**t.

Best of luck guys, either way it’s a turd sandwich.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

FOX News Channel..

Where are you located?

Both campaigns have raised nearly equal amounts of campaign funds this year, but Trump spent more of his earlier in the year. Plus, Biden out raised Trump during September and October, so Biden has quite a bit more to spend now than Trump does.

It's not just the campaign that raised the money, PACs are getting tens of millions and running the ads to defeat Trump. I can't remember his name but the co-founder for Fecesbook donated 22 million in October to FF-PAC and they have around 100 million total to spend just this month.

We're seeing ads for both and Gary Peters is desperately trying to hold his Senate seat. He's running lie after lie after lie in ads glorifying him for doing things he can't even do and slamming John James in lies about him.

I went for a drive today and saw many more Trump signs than Biden, but that's normal in our farming areas around here. The Biden signs outnumber Trump signs in town.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I could probably walpaper a whole room with the political ads we get in the mail, most are for Biden and they are coming from multiple places. That sure doesn't sound environmentally friendly, the stack of political fliers is almost the size of our newspaper lately. They are so shiny plastic like coated we haven't even been saving them for recycling, in our recycle flyer it states that shiny paper products can't be recycled...not sure what that means, but I assume they qualify.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I remember the days back in the seventies when nobody gave a sheet what crooked politicians were lying about. Now, people are brainwashed to believe we actually are important...what a bunch of BS. We were worried what we were going to make for supper or which social function we were going to attend on the weekends back then...not about what crooks in DC were brainwashing us with.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Nobody has anything else to do with lock downs.

Pump the propaganda machine to full speed!

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I’m in Canada, and I’ve seen ads for both Trump and Biden.

Just saw the best Trump ad ever...during the Walking Dead, Trump put out a “keep the zombie out of the Whitehouse” ad.
Brilliant!

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeFalling

Ads for me have been pretty half and half. I'm in a purple state though. Its mainly Trump supporters in my neck of the woods, but the cities go Biden. I literally have family currently moving out of state due to "racism" here because that's how they view Trump supporters. Weird to me because we're a mixed race family, but whatever.
edit on 30-10-2020 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Same here, but lol mostly because Trump is spending more money actually BEING AROUND PEOPLE, and gathering people in person than anything else.

They had a Biden rally here in Boise, There were like 30 people there not kidding.

The pop up Trump supporter rallies pull in 100s

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
I haven’t seen any ads for either candidate. Oh the beauty of living in the U.K.

The news networks on the other hand would have me believing I live in the U.S. and should give a s**t.

Best of luck guys, either way it’s a turd sandwich.

I think we should give a 5hit, whatever (bad) happens in America will eventually affect us over here (and the rest of the world) . However I see your point, giving a 5hit still won't change anything, got more impartation things to worry about, like national lockdown from Monday 😕

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I’ve read reports that the trump campaign had run out of money. Maybe there’s something to it.

<<   2 >>

join