It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Moore: ‘Don’t Believe These Polls’ — ‘Trump Vote Is Always Being Undercounted’

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Moore must be wearing his tin foil hat.

He continued, “Listen, don’t believe these polls, first of all. And second of all, the Trump vote is always being undercounted. Pollsters, when they actually call a real Trump voter, the Trump voter is very suspicious of the deep state calling them and asking them who they’re voting for. It’s all fake news to them, remember. It is not an accurate count. I think the safe thing to do is — this is not scientific, I’m just saying from my experience of being a Michigander — whatever they are saying the Biden lead is, cut it in half right now in your head. Cut it in half, and now you’re within the 4-point margin of error. That’s how close this is. That’s how desperately close this is.”

Too funny.

Looks like Moore is suffering from a bad case of believing his own snip.

I hope the Trump vote is being undercounted, but then again I've never expected honesty from his haters.

I retort

You decide.

Don't let the deep state know who your voting for.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It is not as close as MM thinks it is. The red tide will wash Biden out of politics forever.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Moore must be wearing his tin foil hat.

He continued, “Listen, don’t believe these polls, first of all. And second of all, the Trump vote is always being undercounted. Pollsters, when they actually call a real Trump voter, the Trump voter is very suspicious of the deep state calling them and asking them who they’re voting for. It’s all fake news to them, remember. It is not an accurate count. I think the safe thing to do is — this is not scientific, I’m just saying from my experience of being a Michigander — whatever they are saying the Biden lead is, cut it in half right now in your head. Cut it in half, and now you’re within the 4-point margin of error. That’s how close this is. That’s how desperately close this is.”

Too funny.

Looks like Moore is suffering from a bad case of believing his own snip.

I hope the Trump vote is being undercounted, but then again I've never expected honesty from his haters.

I retort

You decide.

Don't let the deep state know who your voting for.

He is correct. Many have been saying the polls are undercounting Trump support. Trump voters are not advertising they are voting Trump, particularly those of us who live in urban areas. Doing so is to risk being doxed, ridiculed, home vandalized, etc.

The other thing the polls aren't likely showing either is growing support among blacks, particularly black males.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Posters always have 7% oversampling of Democrats.

When they show Biden and Trump even in a given State, Trump is actually leading by 6 percentage points. Especially when you factor in the independents.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

But not for his reasoning.

Trump supporters just don't want to die.
edit on 30-10-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I truly thought he was gonna say "cut it in half"..."then cut it in half again, and you'll be within the 4 point margin of error...

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Wasn't him against Trump?

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I think Michael Moore is probably right , the cult of Trump is built around suspicion an mistrust of anything that isn't Trump endorsed and that includes pollsters ... except perhaps for Rasmussen Reports.

It wouldn't surprise me if Trump did win as Biden is such a weak candidate ... it's almost as if the Democrats didn't want to win this time given that Trump would be easily beatable if they had a decent candidate.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It wouldn't surprise me if Trump did win as Biden is such a weak candidate ... it's almost as if the Democrats didn't want to win this time given that Trump would be easily beatable if they had a decent candidate.

They could try Tulsi instead of Joe. She's way better.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I admit that last election, I did not give much credit to the "hidden Trump support" claims. This election, I have no doubt it's a huge factor.

Cancel culture is backfiring on them. People don't want the abuse -- including violence -- the left has resorted to. The left has turned on their own, and betrayed their own, too many times and in too many ways. There will be many that vote Trump, many that vote third party, and many that don't vote at all.

And it's quite significant that the Black population is outright supporting Trump in record numbers. I read this morning it's a third of the Black vote. That was unheard of in previous elections. But many Black people recognize and appreciate the efforts Trump has made in prison reform, as well as economic opportunities Trump has provided. It is genuine support for Trump. It should also be noted that many Black people do not like the violence and mayhem being committed in their name, nor do the appreciate the anti-American stance of the White Saviors hijacking their cause. They have plenty of reason to want to distance themselves from the party of burning, looting and murder. The Hispanic population as well. Especially the Cuban and Venezuelan populations. The Navajo Nation endorsed Trump, and I believe other tribes have as well.

I think this is the hidden Trump support that too many on the left refuse to acknowledge and consider. It's crazy. They expend massive amounts of time, energy and emotion to silence people and then expect them to speak up loud and proud at election time? They should get a clue from the massive voter support for Trump rallies and the dismal voter support for Biden. The people will "speak" their minds and hearts in the privacy of their ballot.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
What was it ? 14 points I think it was the polls had Hillary Clinton leading in 2016 .

Now to hear the Media tell it , the polls are 'more' accurate this go around " The kinks have been worked out " they say .

Now in my opinon that is a load of garbage , I would say this go around the polls are even less accurate because Trump voters are even more afraid to admit in public they are indeed voting for Trump .

2016 people were quiet about it, 2020 people are down right scared to admit there voting for Trump.

The people who take these polls are Biased in and of themselves , most if not all of these pollsters are wanting in there own minds for Biden to win which means unconsciously they will gravitate to Biden Voters so as to hear what they want to hear .

In short these polls are conducted via humans , which means they will have human results.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

He is missing the point. Its not about "deep state" or anything like that.

Think back to the old Beverly Hillbillies, and their disdain for "revenuers". Its similar today. Libertarian and conservatives both share a trait in that they don't really trust the government. I'd go so far as to say most conservatives are libertarians trying to side with someone who actually has a modicum of power.

I get texts from all sorts of people trying to drum up a vote, or take count of my vote, in the election. They all get the same "go eff yourself" in response, followed by "unsubscribe".

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

The only time I talk politics is when I can use an alias. People have gone nuts!

If you read my Facebook, you'd have no idea who I'm voting for.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It is my belief that President Trump is going to win, and I’m working the polls at one of the local precincts. I have registered for a suite at the local Trump/Burchett/ Hegarty’s winners celebrations. If the President looses, we will call it, ,”The you loose, we booze”. It is what it is. Maybe a few of those good looking, female Republicans will need to be to be reconciled with their depression. I bet I can make them feel better. At least until day break.

Wish President Trump Good luck. I suspect with all of the cheating he will need it.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Moore warned the left that Trump would win the 2016 election. He's doing it again and the democrats are writing him off, again.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
They censor half the public and literally try and destroy your life for supporting Trump. Yet, we all magically didn’t mind to tell those same people who we’re voting for in the polls...hahaha!

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I can thank Michael Moore himself for confirming and expanding upon my already existent mistrust in the MSM, 18 years ago. From Wikipedia's entry on his film "Bowling for Columbine"

"Moore's thesis, which he later elaborated in Fahrenheit 9/11, is that the fear-mongering that permeates American society contributes to our epidemic of gun violence". Moore shows news stories in Canada which do not follow the "if it bleeds it leads" mentality. This adds to Moore's argument that the media is driving America's fear as well as their need for protection.

en.wikipedia.org...

Wonder when--or if-- he started thinking that a mistrust of the government's (and media's) intentions was a bad thing.

originally posted by: gortex

I think Michael Moore is probably right , the cult of Trump is built around suspicion an mistrust of anything that isn't Trump endorsed and that includes pollsters ... except perhaps for Rasmussen Reports.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Seriously, aside from my mention of who I'm voting for on here, the only person in my life that knows who I am voting for is my wife. Even my friends and colleagues who openly have expressed support for Trump don't know who I'm voting for. I'm registered as an independent in my state, and my phone, email, and mailbox have been blowing up with advertisements for the DNC and maybe 1/10th from any Republican source. So just going by what I know, and how I've been reacting to a lot of this stuff, I would imagine there are quite a few more like me out there who are a completely unknown quantity when it comes to the vote.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

The Trump vote is also being under counted because many of those who vote Trump are ashamed to admit they support him. They may hide it from their friends and family.
They are afraid to put sign up in their yards for fear of what will happen to them....
as they should be, because they are stupid sheeple.

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join