It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens for the Ethical Treatment of Humans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
So, here on earth, there's a group called PETA, a.k.a. People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (for the curious, I am a vegetarian for the most part, but I don't support PETA on a lot of issues.)

This got me wondering, are there similar groups within alien societies? Maybe something AETH (Aliens for the Ethical Treatment of Humans) or, since Greys do most of the abducting, GETH?

Do their societies view them in the same light that we view PETA? If that's the case, I'm going to have to rethink my ideas on PETA. At the least, PETA can honestly give a retort to the statement, "You don't respect lower lifeforms either, so why should we?"

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
HAHAHA aliens for the ethical treatment of humans. That's funny
I'd love to meet friendly aliens though

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
In order for Aliens to scale the Galaxy I think they would be more united than what we see on Earth, so they would have no need to have such organisations, they would most likely be bound by some form of law that prevents certain actions relating to 'other species'.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
PETA is driven by people who have the human emotion empathy. It is pure speculation that Aliens would have human emotions.
I have always believed in what UK Wizard had just said, but it is not the common opinion of this board.
I would have to think though Aliens have no business here on Earth. If they are here and being sneaky then that is a invasion and should be treated as an act of war. If they are secretly communicating with our governments then it is still not a good thing.

A PETA version for Aliens? It is as good a guess as anything else. I don't see anything that would support it or not.

new topics

top topics

join