It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only Democrat political ad you'll need to hear

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

This is a liveleak video so not sure how to embed so here is the link:

www.liveleak.com...

I am sure that anyone here on the left will say this is hyperbole, but really it is what my understanding of DNC values and positions are and done in a rather funny way. For the rest of us, enjoy!

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Love it!

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools
Here ya go...

Her name is Allie Beth Stuckey. She has a channel on YT.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
That's terrifyingly true

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Surprised she hasn't been banned from Youtube. It's weird though, alot of people get banned from youtube and then later I see them on again. One exception to that is George Webb.

Speaking of George Webb, a look at this website and his last titles on youtube it seems he has gotten too close to the truth:

conspiracydailyupdate.com...

edit on 30-10-2020 by Fools because: .

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

HAHAHilarious!!!

The only sad part about it is that it's 100% true...

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Hol E Crap she nailed the Dems.

I wish they would air this on TV.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Satire is getting frighteningly accurate.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Already posted here.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Doh! Mods please close this thread.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

It was very funny. And really hit the point that most on the right are not capable of understanding the points of the left. I'd like to see the companion video of the republicans..."Hi we are the republican party, and we believe that government should get involved with religious matters like abortion. We also believe that God made America great for all white people and we should mine and drill everywhere for a short term monetary gain, even though that will be exhausted in the next 50 years. We are fighting hard to make sure only well to do Americas can afford healthcare and retirement. We believe in the power of trickle down economies, and in stocking government positions with business leaders that stand to personally profit from legislation. And remember we are a democracy, and everyone's vote counts...unless you are voting against us. "

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I give no time or attention to political ads. They project lies, manipulations, and deceit at its finest. Since they began with the constant, nonstop, barrage of political ads, I have turned off my TV and have listened to over 10 audio books in a 14 day period.

I am so sick of campaign ads that they were actually making my me physically ill.

I don't find them amusing, and I don't find them representative of any party I want to be associated with. I find them highly insulting, if they think that I can't see past the manipulation of materials being present.

I guess if a person is devoted to a particular candidate, they may carry some weight for them. I am not devoted to any party, person, or cause, and all of those ridiculous ads only succeed in making me reject the whole system.

Just my single and lonely opinion.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RenaJN
That would be funny, good thing its satire, same with what you said about Republicans.

If you truly believe that about all Republicans, does that mean this satire video is true and you know it?

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

It is true, in that I truly believe Republicans point of view is so distorted that this is what they see.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

All true.
It’s very clear that it’s a mental illness.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Let's tackle the first 30 seconds... the party of science:
-Men have periods, This is actually true, Men have a hormonal cycle during which testosterone levels vary. The cycles are usually much shorter than a month and can have a impact on strength, desire and mental clarity.

-Babies are clumps of cells, also true if you are a Republican, pushing for covid drugs developed from these groups of cell.

-Vaccines save lives, unless they are developed by a for profit organization and regulated by in-laws of the same for profit organizations, with no regard to human safety.

-Hurricanes, wildfires and tornadoes, are all increasing in strength due to climate change (a natural cycle that has been assisted by man made interference.)
edit on 30-10-2020 by RenaJN because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2020 by RenaJN because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RenaJN

Let's tackle the first 30 seconds... the party of science:
-Men have periods, This is actually true, Men have a hormonal cycle during which testosterone levels vary. The cycles are usually much shorter than a month and can have a impact on strength, desire and mental clarity.

-Babies are clumps of cells, also true if you are a Republican, pushing for covid drugs developed from these groups of cell.

-Vaccines save lives, unless they are developed by a for profit organization and regulated by in-laws of the same for profit organizations, with no regard to human safety.

-Hurricanes, wildfires and tornadoes, are all increasing in strength due to climate change (a natural cycle that has been assisted by man made interference.)

^

Thanks for endorsing the message. Good to know Democrats know themselves when they see what they are all about.
edit on 30/10/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: RenaJN

It was very funny. And really hit the point that most on the right are not capable of understanding the points of the left. I'd like to see the companion video of the republicans..."Hi we are the republican party, and we believe that government should get involved with religious matters like abortion. We also believe that God made America great for all white people and we should mine and drill everywhere for a short term monetary gain, even though that will be exhausted in the next 50 years. We are fighting hard to make sure only well to do Americas can afford healthcare and retirement. We believe in the power of trickle down economies, and in stocking government positions with business leaders that stand to personally profit from legislation. And remember we are a democracy, and everyone's vote counts...unless you are voting against us. "

Yet another reminder that The Left Can't MEME.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I have never known a man to bleed for 7 days and not die.

What the hell are you talking about? A man's testosterone level can raise by seeing a nice juicy booty or drop from too much soy and all in a day. What is those horse # about it following a woman's cycle?

You just making # up?

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Analbumcover

I have never known a man to bleed for 7 days and not die.

What the hell are you talking about? A man's testosterone level can raise by seeing a nice juicy booty or drop from too much soy and all in a day. What is those horse # about it following a woman's cycle?

You just making # up?

No no.. really.. men have periods.. you are just plain anti-science if you don't accept this scientific consensus.

This thread got so much better when the leftist came in to try and justify it.

edit on 30/10/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join