It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

99,804 people have tested positive for the coronavirus in Japan since testing began

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
This figure is as of October 29th 2020.

The big problem we're going to start seeing in Japan now is that many private companies are testing privately. I don't know if those figures are going to have to be reported to the health ministry or not . I'll try to do some research on it find out.

1. There are 5,642 patients that are in the hospital or under medical treatment. medical treatment would be those that are quarantine such as in hotels or specified places.

2. Nationwide the government has reported that there are 161 severe cases of patients in the hospital.

3. As of today there are 1,748 cases of death due to the coronavirus.

4. There have been 91,322 cases of people that have had the coronavirus and have been discharged. this statement is very vague I would assume it means that they've been retested to be negative.
edit on 1000000047562020-10-30T00:56:47-05:00564710am12 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 1000000018042020-10-30T01:04:18-05:00041810am1 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

And probably 99,000 of them are asymptomatic or have a slight cold and less than 100 of those will die.

Totally worth destroying the Japanese economy and driving twice that many into poverty and starvation.

edit on 30-10-2020 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
That’s a tiny number

Even at ten times that - ‘meh’

An innocuous virus is innocuous

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

And probably 99,000 of them are asymptomatic or have a slight cold and less than 100 of those will die.

Totally worth destroying the Japanese economy and driving twice that many into poverty and starvation.

Poverty is sitting pretty hard in many places around the country here.

What's really strangers that we have to import people from other countries to do the work here.

I think what it comes down to is that the companies are trying to have the wages low benefits that are probably non-existent but they do have to pay national health insurance for their foreign workers. I'm sad to say basically the young kids that young kids means college graduates they're too spoiled to get their hands dirty and work hard that's not entirely true but I'm kind of over stretching it but the fact of it is if you watch a Japanese television and you see most of the TV programs are at the age bracket of 22 to 30 it's kind of a crying shame what's happening to society here.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
That’s a tiny number

Even at ten times that - ‘meh’

An innocuous virus is innocuous

I think there's more to the story than what meets the public ears.

I mean some Nations have their cities totally totally shut down and loss of freedom where they can't travel and I mean it's like why why hasn't anyone questioned the authorities.
being here on ATS we have found out that the authorities in charge of our lives no way less than what we actually know what's happening with the virus.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   

By this logic, theoretically, you could purposely contract the Wuhan virus and drive that statistics down to 99. And if you die you will further cement your logic.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

By this logic, theoretically, you could purposely contract the Wuhan virus and drive that statistics down to 99. And if you die you will further cement your logic.

Let's not use logic , let us use math
The population of Japan is 126.5 million
Time to do the math .
100000 (rounding off the 99,000+) / 126000000 = 0.00079
So , make that 0.00080 (again rounding up)
Move the decimal place 2 points to the right for percentage = 0.079
So , very small percentage , ey ?
Of course that just doesn't apply to Japan only.
That is some worldwide sh__ right there.

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Some folks don't understand math.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I would like to know why the count is so high in the US which is a much less densely populated place than Japan, where it is so relatively low. Is it really something as simple as wear a mask, wash your hands, and how at a distance instead of hugging? Wash your face a couple of times a day, keep personal hygiene levels high?

Really? Are we Americans so filthy after all? Is that all it comes down to? I can't believe it. There is some other factor.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Never Despise
I would like to know why the count is so high in the US which is a much less densely populated place than Japan, where it is so relatively low. Is it really something as simple as wear a mask, wash your hands, and how at a distance instead of hugging? Wash your face a couple of times a day, keep personal hygiene levels high?

Really? Are we Americans so filthy after all? Is that all it comes down to? I can't believe it. There is some other factor.

The figures in America are politically motivated no other reason.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Well perhaps so with the infection figures, etc., but it's hard to fake 200 thousand deaths. Something nasty killed off all those folks. Meanwhile the death rate in Japan isnt even 1800.

I tend to pay attention to the death rates because they are harder to fake than mere massaged positive stats or asymptomatic cases.

new topics

join