It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Exodus: Paris Region Sees Record Traffic Jams Ahead Of Lockdown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Like a disaster movie, mass exodus from Paris as people try to escape the upcoming lock-in. Pictures and video at links.

My question is "how long" before we see this in New York, LA, and Chicago?

Here we go again.

www.theguardian.com...

France’s new four-week lockdown comes into effect at midnight on Thursday, prompting those who can afford it, or who don’t have children, to leave Paris to spend “réconfinement” in the countryside – and those already on holiday to return en masse.

news.sky.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Like a disaster movie, mass exodus from Paris as people try to escape the upcoming lock-in. Pictures and video at links.

My question is "how long" before we see this in New York, LA, and Chicago?

Here we go again.

www.theguardian.com...

France’s new four-week lockdown comes into effect at midnight on Thursday, prompting those who can afford it, or who don’t have children, to leave Paris to spend “réconfinement” in the countryside – and those already on holiday to return en masse.

news.sky.com...

I sure like to hear from the nurses working in the hospitals in Paris to see how overloaded they are I mean the rooms in the hallways with so many patients it's like gosh that we feed this person for lunch I like to really see some Nazi but I'd like to hear from you reports so far since February of this year I have never heard from one nurse reporting here on ATS

(post by shooterbrody removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   
So as the death rate has been falling and treatments available, Macron would rather shut down the city? Been some reports of Muslim attacks going on in France as well. Is there more to this lock down than just covid?

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I would say that lockdowns have prevented terror attacks in the past because no one is out and about for a terrorist to kill but as soon as lockdown is lifted terror attacks begin again aswell as knife attacks by gangs on gangs.

The Cities are now Prisons... open prisons where anything goes.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It could be for some other reason.... terror plot maybe.... maybe word is out that a dirty bomb is just around the corner

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Remember, remember, the 3rd day of Covid's November.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Maybe they realised that their average citizen didn't have the brains to build a guillotine anymore.

I've got nowhere to flee to, but I also don't fear the gubment.

Here in the US, we're not locked in here with them...they're locked in here with us. It might be a # show, but I could improvise a guillotine out of junk I have around the house.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
A Complete Standstill As Residents Evacuate Paris Ahead Of A 2nd Severely Strict COVID-19 Lockdown

This links to a short 30 sec video showing some of the traffic jam in Paris.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
How long until Paris looks above ground as it does underground?

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
How long until Paris looks above ground as it does underground?

Another Palestine/Israel to look forward to...

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
England to enter four week coronavirus lockdown from Nov 5

England is following in this lock down. They are using some some dodgy forecasting to justify this. i am getting the impression they are more worried about the fallout of the USA election with the way this virus has been playing out.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

With all due respect; what on earth has your election got to do with Boris putting England in lockdown?
Sorry, I don't follow your reasoning.

Not everything is about Trump and/or the USA.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

nice casual racism, so much for showing a little empathy towards the French who have suffered recent terrorist attrocities alongside lockdown.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I hope your right, I just find the date for the lock down to start interesting. Why not start it now if things are really that bad? So what is the real reason for the lock down when things look to be improving? Someone makes a forecast that the sky is falling? Already had a lot of them that did not measure up.

Something about all this stinks.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
So Europe, your beatings will continue until morale improves. Are you ready to stand up for yourselves yet?

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

First of all: I don't agree with the need for a full lockdown.

I hope your right, I just find the date for the lock down to start interesting.

Why?

Why not start it now if things are really that bad?

IF another lockdown is required he should have done it about four weeks ago.
Yet another case of Boris acting after the horse has bolted.
He's constantly firefighting and his whole appraoch from Day One has lacked any sort of proactive cohesion.

It would be impossible to announce a lockdown to start immediately.
People and businesses need to put things in order.
Surely you see that?

So what is the real reason for the lock down when things look to be improving?

They allege that it will prevent the NHS from being overrun.

Someone makes a forecast that the sky is falling?

Managing by worst case scenario's isn't good practice in my eyes.....but I understand how a government might feel the need, especially a weak one.

Already had a lot of them that did not measure up.

Indeed.

I don't doubt some of the reasoning and statistics but expert after expert has clearly stated that in their view a national lockdown is NOT the answer.

I don't claim to have the answers but this will do more harm than good and once inside a lockdown during wintertime it will become increasingly harder for Johnson to justify coming out of it without making himself look incredibly incompetent - which he is - and stupid. He is far too arrogant to publicly admit his failure.
The damage could be irreparable.

Something about all this stinks.

It all stinks.

edit on 1/11/20 by Freeborn because: Fix quote

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

England and France could be ready for its 5G roll out plan during these lock downs. This went on in Melbourne during its lock down. Looks like it all went to plan with no major disruptions to this roll out reported. With HCQ still locked away it ain't about the virus. It is quite convenient how some of the side effects of radiation sickness do match reported covid symptoms. With crappy testing kits it is an easy one to push this deception.
edit on 1-11-2020 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: shooterbrody

nice casual racism, so much for showing a little empathy towards the French who have suffered recent terrorist attrocities alongside lockdown.

No
Not racist
All frogs are cowards

new topics

top topics

join