It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hairy nipples grow hairier by the day!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Its all total BS everywhere. Masks dont do anything, if they did, then there would be cases of COVID increasing. If the masks worked then cases would be decreasing.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: igloo

Short term memory problem's, many of us develop them later in life but if it affects you when you are young it is a terrible condition, that aside your long term memory is likely superior to most people's, it is a condition that causes learning difficulties, social interaction problems and work and health and safety issues.

Not as serious a problem but I often have to be spoken to many times on a subject before I remember, when revising I had to revise more as a result due to forgetfulness that many folk's mistake grossly as stupidity when in fact you are probably far more intelligent and have had to learn to work around that issue which if they had they would be helpless.

I hugely relate to this. Thanks for sharing. I've had this all my life as well as a few other developmental issues that I only found out about at 50. Yes, until people get to know me they assume I am slow. Scored high in IQ tests as a kid but the newer ones were inconclusive because I score so low in some areas and and so high in others. Ultimately, very frustrating. I have the brain to succeed but the interface is wonky and I kind of feel trapped behind it.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I'm not deaf, but I do have some tinnitus that seems to be getting worse lately, so with masks muffling people's voices, I'm constantly asking "What?" all day long at work. It's frustrating and makes the job harder.

<< 1   >>

join