It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is a Crown? A King?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

You need to get out of Christianity’s timeline and go further back.

Think chakras.

The enlightened one have the “crown chakra” activated. If you have ever met a couple who just fell in love, it is that “shine in the eyes” that emanates from the person. From a god (or goddess, in my case) it is a perfect love that so enveloping that you can’t believe that you have ever lived without that in your life!

That is what a real “crown” is, love (and by extension, compassion).

The Buddha mind!

(Other religions have their own words for the same thing. Damn Tower of Babel...)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

You speak the Truth, thank you. ^_^

Though nowhere did I mention Christianity or any religious affiliation.

I simply share how I view the Crown and a King.

I see my own truth within your word.

If we could only ask these Enlightened Ones whom they serve; whom they call their King, if any.

If One were to ask Me, I say God is the One True King.

And in all Honesty, whomsoever you serve, if you be True to your Hearts, you serve Him.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86

If we could only ask these Enlightened Ones whom they serve; whom they call their King, if any.

Since he specifically mentioned the Buddha Mind, fortunately, we can! In the words of Zen patriarch Bodhidharma:

"our nature is the mind. and the mind is our nature.this nature is the same as the mind of all buddhas. buddhas of the past and future only transmit this mind. beyond this mind there’s no buddha anywhere.but deluded people don’t realize that their own mind is the buddha.they keep searching outside.they never stop invoking buddhas or worshipping buddhas and wondering where is the buddha? don’t indulge in such illusions. just know your mind. beyond your mind there’s no other buddha.the sutras say, "everything that has form is an illusion."they also say, "wherever you are, there’s a buddha." your mind is the buddha. don’t use a buddha to worship a buddha."

<< 1   >>

join