It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miley Cyrus's thoughts on her future, 2007, versus the sad reality.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
In 2007, Miley Cyrus was a child actress with a wholesome image. In an interview with Fortune Magazine, the young actress was asked:

Q: Any thoughts on where you're going to be in five years? Do you worry about turning out like Lindsay Lohan or Britney Spears?

A: That has definitely crossed my mind. I definitely don't want that to happen. But I really have a good family and good friends who are going to keep that from happening.

archive.fortune.com...

I find this quote sad and poignant as she has turned out to have such a sleazy image as an adult singer.

I posted this because I actually remember reading this article all those years ago and thinking sadly, "Well, we will see."

I hope this woman reforms her life but I have my doubts about Hollywood and how these starlets end up.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Never Despise

She was a child. Had no idea she liked pot, other drugs and trashy sex. Needed time to grow up.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Its not all bad news
hanna montana turned out great.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
i listened to her on Joe Rogans podcast the other day and she seemed like she's doing really well actually. She definitely hasn't lost it like Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan.

She's still making music and seems to be doing really well to me.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
i listened to her on Joe Rogans podcast the other day and she seemed like she's doing really well actually. She definitely hasn't lost it like Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan.

She's still making music and seems to be doing really well to me.

Life in prison is better than execution.She has been given her mulligan for her unfortunate youth and life....thats why shes still breathing.....and thats IMHO to much mercy....she better have rolled over hard and given up a lot of information.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
jeez dude! cut her a break! shes a kid!
billy Ray was in the industry for years and likely guided thru the industry as best he could give or take,
Id say like the rest of us shes got goods on some of her mates, and theyve got goods on her, but lets take the glass house approach and cut a kid a break whos got her ups and downs..
fair play to her i say, let her be her, beat the 33 yr curse and rock on!
a reply to: one4all

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Miley Cyrus has a "sleazy" image?
Gimme a break for crying out loud.

Its called growing up

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
It's a bit wierd that you're pondering what miley cyrus said in 2007.

IMO, she seems grounded for someone who was an A list star her whole life.

But honestly.. grown men talking about miley cyrus is pretty lame.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Midnite247
jeez dude! cut her a break! shes a kid!
billy Ray was in the industry for years and likely guided thru the industry as best he could give or take,
Id say like the rest of us shes got goods on some of her mates, and theyve got goods on her, but lets take the glass house approach and cut a kid a break whos got her ups and downs..
fair play to her i say, let her be her, beat the 33 yr curse and rock on!
a reply to: one4all

Who cut breaks for the sacrificed and consumed Children of Humanity huh?....who answered the billions of cries for help......the World has goods on them all and the Menu for cooking all their Geese is Mercy-Free just the way it should be......Billy Ray can fry to if he is involved....my memory of her will be her flashing satanic signs at the Worlds children from center Stage....if I could put the little witch in the shoes of one of the stolen and murdered little girls who realized things were wrong and asked to go home......but never got to.....I wish to see them all remediated with predjudice and then their Bosses who are not connected directly must go next with even more predjudice certainty and permanence.......its far to late for Humanity to backtrack now . The switch has been flipped........rehabilitation is not on the table now you will only find remediation. ....... Forgiveness is not an option until after the fact of remediation....when people learn the truth you will not find any bleeding hearts who will support forgiveness....the worm has turned.

Every human hand and every non-human appendage attatched to this dynamic chain of horros must be remediated....if you knew directly in any way of these children and did not help them you need remediation....thankfully there are many Homeoneuro methods that can help us sort out the trash...nowhere to hide now.

If you drove the truck or flew the plane or sailed the ship or worked in the DUMBs of for the network of Global charity and social agencies used as drag-nets..and knew of these children you must be remediated.Run now....do not seek forgiveness its not on the menu.

edit on 31-10-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
It's a bit wierd that you're pondering what miley cyrus said in 2007.

IMO, she seems grounded for someone who was an A list star her whole life.

But honestly.. grown men talking about miley cyrus is pretty lame.

I have a daughter and I care about what kind of messages she gets from these idolized starlets. Excuse me for trying to be an involved parent.

Plus I am not at all happy with how Hollywood and the entertainment industry creates these wholesome young teen role models and then turns them into 'wild' images promoting unhealthy values and lifestyles. And then the stars themselves flame out and are forgotten, usually with substance abuse and mental issues or financial problems. It's sad and I think it is worthy of note.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Miley Cyrus' wholesome image was created by Disney. As soon as she got free from Disney she started acting "wild". So the opposite of what you said occured.

The problem is that you put stock into her and believe she should be a wholesome idol for your kids. That's your mistake and miley cyrus has no obligation to live according to your celebrity standards.

Stop taking celebritys seriously and expecting them to be this or that. Many us grew up idolizing rock stars who did loads of drugs and were whores. It's just straight up hypocritical to then start criticizing pop stars for getting a little "wild".

top topics

join