It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there really a true shutdown lockdown close down of your community because of the virus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
If you really think about it the answer is no.
What may be really happening is the loss of freedom of which I've stated now is being being replaced by privileges.
State sponsored privileges of once was your human rights to be a citizen of your country.
This is a case that is happening perhaps on the worldwide landscape.
People were rioting and looting and killing over some guy getting shot by a police guy.
Get people refuse to get out and protest peacefully about the lockdown the shutdown the enclosure of your soul been put behind closed doors of your residence probably forever unless you have a certificate to leave that place.
I don't like what the future holds for mankind.

It's going to lead to a universal pay for everyone to have some money in their pocket just to survive.

Even the wealthy will be punished but above the wealthy we have the super rich those are the ones that are going to control our behavioral patterns of the future.

Right now I understand across many nations the schools are closed that is a No-No people.

If you remember me writing back in March on the coronavirus threads I mentioned about the new way of education what will have to take place.
I can't find the thread that really went into detail about it but I'll try to explain what it is briefly.

Grades one through four, teach the basics

Grades 5 and 6, teach an advanced level that the student can comprehend of their interests and talents.

Junior high School, advance those that can be educated and nurtured those that have limited potential of an academic background of basic survival skills when they get to the adult stage

High School, have it at the vocational
level to where they know what direction in life their education is going to take them for further education higher education is what I'm saying.

That is how it's going to have to be done I'm quite sure about it.

Because even in this country the schools are changing their attitudes toward education..

they know it's no longer we're going to educate you just exclusively for this company starting at 7th grade.

Most jobs today are remedial type jobs in this country and worse yet their part-time jobs with no future.
edit on 1000000052482020-10-29T18:48:52-05:00485210pm6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The USA avoided mass protests/riots in the initial shutdown purely by increasing federal unemployment payouts well above what most of those furloughed/laid off were making with jobs. Those who did not lose their jobs didn't protest/riot because we were continuing to make money and didn't feel risking our jobs and money over this was a wise move. If we see a second widespread lockdown and it doesn't accompany another massive outlay by the federal government, the rioting will begin quickly and will dwarf the tomfoolery the racists, terrorists, and anarchists used the death of a felon in Minneapolis as their excuse to behave like animals.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

The USA avoided mass protests/riots in the initial shutdown purely by increasing federal unemployment payouts well above what most of those furloughed/laid off were making with jobs. Those who did not lose their jobs didn't protest/riot because we were continuing to make money and didn't feel risking our jobs and money over this was a wise move. If we see a second widespread lockdown and it doesn't accompany another massive outlay by the federal government, the rioting will begin quickly and will dwarf the tomfoolery the racists, terrorists, and anarchists used the death of a felon in Minneapolis as their excuse to behave like animals.

I totally agree with you on such a statement.
Many of us remember here when Bush send out everybody $300 and then you know what he did later he went to war with Iraq and nobody complained.
And living overseas I still got the $300.
And how did I spend it well I went to the music store and bought a Chinese made epiphone acoustic guitar.

We had $1,000 pay off here in Japan also and personally I think they ought to reinstate it because the unemployment I should say the underemployment is really horrible these days I mean I words can't express how horrible it is.
we've got two major lifelong department stores that are filing for bankruptcy I mean you're talking of mega mega department store two of them actually in Tokyo and Osaka so it's not good clothing sales are down like 43%.

so yes even here in this country I'd like to see another $1,000 stimulus money from the Japan government.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Here stateside the virus is completely gone.

Or well defeated according to the Whitehouse that is.

But to answer your question Clark county in Nevada is still a ghost town but some places are open.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

The common flu has disappeared. Just ask the CDC. Of coarse we are going to have ‘surges’ right now — it’s the freaking flu season and no one is reporting on it.

My only question is, why aren’t our local elected leaders, questioning the same stats that all of us can clearly see as downright faulty?

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
From my anecdotal point of view there are no overbearing health measures in my part of New York and we haven't lost any more freedoms than the normal losses we've endored over the decades.

Schools are open 5 days a week.

My family goes to Restaurants at least once a week.

I've been going to work full time lately. Traffic is annoying again.

Kids have been attending their extracurricular activities.

And we've taken small road trips inside and outside the state with no issues.

Sure there are minor annoyances; like the mall opens and closes later and earlier than normal. But that's no big loss.

edit on 29-10-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Nope. No shutdown at all. There is only 1 store in town requiring masks.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Yes.

Braincells, as well as cognitive thought have shut down completely.

People are wearing masks so their "thinkin fairies" dont fall out...

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
There are local surges and one hospital announced today that they are shutting down visitation with few exceptions. I believe it's irrational panic because it's the hospital system I used to work for. Their administration has several people with questionable critical thinking skills. The local postmaster warned me that due to increased cases a package I was sending to Australia could be delayed or stopped during transit.

Increased cases, yes. Increased hospitalizations? Not that anyone has been told about. A co-worker is on a medium sized city council and they keep us informed about the emergency-type issues. They have said nothing about increases in hospitalizations.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
They say that your right to drive is a privilege, not a right. I suppose they are using that as precedence to make it so it is a privilege to do anything now and you can lose that privilege. So much for our rights as citizens unless of course you are a protestor or rioter, they stole our rights.

new topics

top topics

join