It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPS finds Tucker's lost Biden documents

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
When it was announced that Tucker had lost a trove of "damning" documents concerning Joe Biden our "friends" on the left had a field day.

They bemoaned that Tucker wouldn't say what carrier was used so, the story was fake.

They called it a "dog ate my homework story."

Well UPS just announced that after an extensive search the contents of the package have been found.

To recap for our less mentally acute friends, the carrier was UPS, the documents have been found and Tucker was telling the truth (and once again you look like idiots).

edit on 29-10-2020 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2020 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

He is still a retard for getting original documents sent anywhere.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Where were the docs? In Biden's basement?

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Meanwhile Rudy just gave oan a copy of hunters hard drive. News coming soon.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Although it was pretty stupid to mail the documents it’s proof that Carlson was not lying.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

so now will he show said documents ASAP? before they go missing again, my advice....scan them, it is quite easy I believe

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

haha because he got so much heat for his little 'stunt', even by avid supporters, and now all of a sudden it's been 'found'. Lovely Tucker, damage control. Now let's see what you come up with.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

My sources say that they don't think that the documents have been switched, but the documents are now on stationary, "From the desk of HRC" and they say that, "Biden is super smart and strong and that f#cker Donald stole my presidency".

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Not only that...but proof his package was opened and said contents removed and not replaced. This was done by a human and can't see how it could be just a mistake.

Let's just think about this right... The post office sometimes has to open packages for security reasons so packages do indeed sometimes get opened. So his package needs checking for whatever reason...if nothing is found in said package but these documents why weren't they replaced and the package sealed and sent on? The only thing I can come up with is they weren't replaced and sent on by design of whoever opened the package...which is a crime if I'm not mistaken.
edit on 29-10-2020 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Tucker didn't say it, UPS did.

Damage control would be completely burying the story through bribes, blackmail, and intimidation.

Like your boy Biden did.

Seems like pedophiles stick together to cover each other.

Looking at your post history....

Well, if it walks like a duck...

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I guess UPS and business insider are all in on the giant russian conspiracy too.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

haha because he got so much heat for his little 'stunt', even by avid supporters, and now all of a sudden it's been 'found'. Lovely Tucker, damage control. Now let's see what you come up with.

Ah, so it’s a “stunt”? Lmfao, bruh you just got served.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

We know the story isn't fake now... what we don't know is why anyone at UPS opened the envelope, removed the contents, retained the contents, then sent the empty envelope along its way.

I know the USPS has authority to open some packages for specific reasons. Does UPS?

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

I think Russia and China are pissed that they paid so much money to buy Democrats which are basically worthless now.

Like Beanie Babys.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

We know the story isn't fake now... what we don't know is why anyone at UPS opened the envelope, removed the contents, retained the contents, then sent the empty envelope along its way.

I know the USPS has authority to open some packages for specific reasons. Does UPS?

If the package leaks, stinks, or ticks they can open it.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Did it ever dawn on you that this may have been a solo actor?

In fact, it may not even have been a political or deep state hit. The everyday joe and Jane are little activist now.

With Democrat Leftist proving they have no regard for the law, I can totally see some random leftist Anon who watches too much CNN recognize the package, looked around and removed the contents. However, fearing for his job, simply place the documents in some random place in a vain attempt at “oops! I miss placed them!!!” And walked away.

That’s actually much more believable then a certain ATS users thread on a stunt and fabrication, total egg on the face.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

It's obvious they opened it and did not return the contents by their own statement...

“After an extensive search, we have found the contents of the package and are arranging for its return,” a spokesperson said in a statement. “UPS will always focus first on our customers, and will never stop working to solve issues and make things right.”

They found the contents of not the package...so it was the contents lost. How do the contents accidentally get separated from the package itself?

Also UPS does not have this statement posted on its website nor does it address it at all in any press release they have posted. I was only able to find the statement quoted in other articles from news outlets.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Everyone knows that Putin stole them so he could plant more damning evidence against hair sniffing Joe.

C’mon man......

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

If the package leaks, stinks, or ticks they can open it.

Thank you -- good to know! That's reasonable and makes sense.

Had to laugh at the "leaks" and "stinks" though... I'm sure the contents of the docs do on both counts -- but only figuratively speaking!!! I doubt the envelope literally leaked or stunk... much less ticked.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I work for a company that has everything you want from A to Z.

Those are pretty much the rules.

I'm sure UPS has the same or very similar guidelines.

<<   2 >>

join