It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Rallies Oct 29 2020 Two Rallies for Joe in the Same Day

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Joey Big Guy in Florida today for 2 yes 2 rallies !!

First in Broward County 1:30pm EDT ???
Then in Tampa around 7:00pm ??

Schedules for Harris/Biden are always subject to change pending up to the minute circumstances 😃🦃

Who knows the themes for Joey today.

Biden and Harris lying like wild jealous seahorses !!!
They can't seem to get anything original going roflol 😆

Broward County, Florida ...

Tampa ...

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
When there are only 6 people present, I think it is considered a meeting, not a rally.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
So its true.....Joe has a body double. No way he can summon that kind of energy.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

"Text 'READY' to 30330"

Solve this equation:

2020 ÷ 666 = ?

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

What better way to leave a 2.6 ton carbon footprint in the air than by flying 1,740 miles round trip on a quest to speak to 8 people? This is another reason most Americans don't buy into the AGW bullcrap the democrats are pushing. And Biden claims it's the 2nd biggest threat to the world besides coronavirus.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

"Text 'READY' to 30330"

Solve this equation:

2020 ÷ 666 = ?

😎😆😆

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

That's why Kamala Harris is there on the ticket. To climb aboard and pump him up. That's why Gretchen Whitmer declined the nod.

Ole Willy even warned her.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Notice he stayed away from Atlanta? They send him to a small town so if no one shows up they can blame the population. Assuming they went onto Atlanta and had a low turnout that alone would have blown up the campaign. Its strategy.

I wonder if some Club K missiles will be launched within our border if they lose the election in the next level of Defcon to take over the country.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
FoxNews.com is off the internet right now, but they were portraying this Florida matchup like a Boxing Match, since both BIDEN and TRUMP will be holding rallies in Florida today.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Did Biden say every hospital bed in America will be taken by Dementia patients before 2030?

He's really filled with that DARK FUTURE stuff this week, isn't he.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
@ 13:40...they show aerial view of Joe's massive Broward Co. crowd.
www.youtube.com...

I count 30-40.
edit on 29-10-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Did Biden say every hospital bed in America will be taken by Dementia patients before 2030?

He's really filled with that DARK FUTURE stuff this week, isn't he.

Yeah 😆😆

Biden Alzheimers Gaffe LOLz 🤣

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I count 30-40.

So... Did they make the cars park like that to make it look like there were more, or were they actually making the cars "socially distance"?

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Wow, the turnout is pathetic. I don't think I have ever seen anything so low numbered for a pres candidate.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

I count 30-40.

So... Did they make the cars park like that to make it look like there were more, or were they actually making the cars "socially distance"?

Those cars weren't there for the rally. Joe just held his rally next to a parking lot to boost "attendance".

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Every single solitary bed.
I sure am glad I have a sleeping bag. I'll need it when they kick me out of my bed to make room for an Alzheimer's patient.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

I count 30-40.

Joe had a senior moment with his first line after they cut away from that aerial shot. He stumbled, forgot what he was saying, and said, 'Never mind, I won't go there.'

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Trump literally just finished his Tampa rally mere moments ago. Thousands were here, the roads into my neighborhood were pretty much blocked up.

As you can see, it was packed!

We will see tonight what the turnout is at the Fairgrounds for Biden. The fairgrounds is where I saw Trump four years ago, and it was packed then too! Honestly he did it in the exhibition area so this crowd could never have fit in there and am glad he held it outside the stadium, which also happens to be an Early voting location and a operation hypochondriac testing location.

Considering Biden is at the fairgrounds, probably the same exhibition hall, the entire turnout will probably just be his family and the news media. Clearly they were not expecting many. Maybe I should head on over there and stir trouble??

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: trollz

I count 30-40.

Those cars weren't there for the rally. Joe just held his rally next to a parking lot to boost "attendance".

They've been doing that often.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
What doesn't make sense is he does a talk in Warm Springs Ga and has 15-25 people social distancing but within 30 feet. Here in Broward, he has a huge stage plenty of room for social distancing, and has a handful of people within 25 feet. LOL he even wanted to make excuses at the start and he didn't finish.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join